'Dead' baby revives before funeral

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

And who appointed you forum purist patrol?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

I made a statement of FACT...don't get your panties all bunched up.

Every time a news source does not belong in a section either members point it out, or a staff member removes it when they are on, and if they see it. Since apparently there are no staff members on, I pointed out this is not a BAN article.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yes dead babies coming back to life is not your typical news story. For one I would never put a baby in a cardboard box and tote it home. I would carry it. I transport hamsters in a box.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Very interesting, i wonder how that could have happened.

SnF for puzzling me.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
It is not the first time people have been perceived dead and then were fine.

An example of that right here mate, my birth is the strangest story I've heard and to this day even I struggle to believe it. I usually dramatized this story a bit to portray how amazing I feel it is, but I'll give the short simple version this time around. I was born, not breathing nor had a pulse apparently. Only to be 'brought back' back to life after all standard protocol attempts had been tried, by a rather odd method of having my penis pinched.

I still struggle to believe it myself, but my mum and dad (in particular my father who is shall we say an 'old school' man of his word type) swear to me it's indeed the truth.

On the OP though, what a result!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I've heard of this happening many times before, but this is the first time I heard about it happening to a baby. Interesting story, thanks for posting it.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
This is not so uncommon as you might think.

I've heard of full term babies being declared dead, only to "come to life" later.

We've had two adults declared dead here in Albuquerque in the last few years who "arose," as it were.

Just one case:

www.cbsnews.com...

I bet you that was what was going on with the Lazarus affair

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
It is great that even though the doctors gave up on the boy, that he was still alive and all, but where is the conspiracy in this?

This happens in these countries quite a bit, but really it has nothing to do with conspiracy, it has to do with the fact that this is a poor country and doctors do not have the best training in the world.

All in all, this is more chit chat than a conspiracy imo.

There is no conspiracy... it's ALTERNATIVE NEWS.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It's the Anti-Christ.
Hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Is it not Breaking? Clearly it is.

Is it not Alternative? It is an alternative to the usual news.

Is it not News? ^

So the the A in BAN should be changed to C for conspiracy? If so, this is indeed in the correct location as it has not and does not state conspiracy.

Ego check anyone?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Sometimes it happens. Babies come out not breathing sometimes.

I believe there's probably some kind of internal shocker to make them reawaken.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sed Non Credo

So now it has to be about ego?....

When you start a new thread in this forum it explains what sort of news should be here, and it says.

"ALERT! To keep fast-breaking news of swine flu in one easy-to-find place, please use the Diseases and Pandemics Forum for your new thread on swine flu.

This form is for the submission of breaking conspiracy themed or other "alternative topic" news and current events that fit within the topical themes of AboveTopSecret.com.

IMPORTANT: Off-topic submissions that do not relate to the "alternative topics" of ATS, are more than 36 hours old at the time of submission, or cover news stories already submitted to the news forum, are subject to immediate removal without warning or explanation.

New news-related threads that are important for ATS discussion but do not fit the above criteria should be posted to our current events forum.

Please review the News Forum Firehose for duplicate recent news topics before posting your submission below."

I am saying this because if this is not pointed out, soon enough we are going to be flooded, again, with news stories about "Michael Jackson's death" or other chit chat about "Michael's Caine died by hanging" or some such topic...

There used to be some other "alternative" news stories that were allowed here but the rules changed, and i had to ask about these new rules and according to Mods the story itself must have a conspiracy in it in order to be part of BAN. Just saying, and trying to save some time for some people.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by abefrohman

he's lucky then. Had he been born in America he'd be dumb, fat and undisciplined with nothing to contribute to his fallen country (because he's dumb and fat) when he finally grows up.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

If you don't like where it is at then alert a mod and he or she will move it. Telling th OP does nothing since he is unable to move it to another section.

On Topic-

I don't see how the doctors could be blamed for laughing. I would probably do the same. Imagine how bad they must have felt to pronounce a baby dead and then have to tell the family. I'm sure it was a laugh of joy and they went out and celebrated.

I'm glad the family got the little baby back, but I think its sad that they see it as a cash crop and most likely will sue the hospital. They should instead accept mistakes happen and be happy that the infant is back at home where he belongs.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by jd140]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Unsolved Mysteries once had a segment about something similar where a newborn passed away shortly after birth. The parents took photos of the baby and the skin was obviously gray from death. Rigor mortis had set in as well.

Then hours later the baby started breathing again, its skin returned to pink, and the little tyke lived happily ever after.

I'd go nuts with happiness. lol

[edit on 8/10/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

I bet you that was what was going on with the Lazarus affair

I wasn't there of course, but the Bible states that Lazarus had been dead for four days and that he was decomposing.

Conditions such as rigor mortis and decomposition are usually clear signs of death.

www.multibible.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by abefrohman
It's Paraguay, he's lucky they didn't just toss him in the trash bin.

This explains everything!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I just made a thread about this "thanks ash"

anyway what a crazy story!! I only just read it.. I never heard of anything like this be for, normally its "i died when i was under the knife" or something you get my point..

Really crazy story

S+F : )

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join