It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The end of Terrorism in the US

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So many of us on here speak of social change and revolution. I say we put our money where our mouths are. If you are willing and able to make things happen, reply to this thread. A thread hit the forum today with the ideal that only 1/3 of the nation is neccessary to cause a revolution. Let's see if we can even get 1/3 of the members on this board.

Godspeed

dillon mark reed




posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm in for the game, but I'm in Holland...hmm problem.
But good effort! I'm curious to see how far this will go, and where it will end.

S+F



posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste
 


I'll finance your revolution, hopefully they don't arrest me for financing terrorism. I mean torture me. ZZzz S&F



posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I am also in.

Ownification, does that mean you're in as well? I never asked for financing by the way. Merely seeing how much support something like this could even gain.

dillon mark reed



posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste
 


I'm not in US that is why I refered to finance. I get the purpose of the Thread, to see if people are even willing to do anything, except talking all day long about how much they hate their government. They come to ATS and spurr their hate and then go back to being a lovely jolly cetizen all politicians want them to be, then they come back to ATS and spurr more hate.

And yes I'm in



posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
In response to the thread title? Ha! Not on my watch! Come and get me F@#$@@S! Your "terrorisim" is anyone against your global empire, or anyone with different ideals.

As for the 1/3... I suggest you research your pourpose, and learn all you can about revolutions. (Political.)


Im in. But the battle plan is already in effect. Here, is not the place to discuss tactics, but if you read... there are MANY things you can do to help.


-Ze'Jesta

EDIT: content

[edit on 9-8-2009 by ~ATS~]



posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Sadly, this is the lack of response I was expecting.



posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
A revolution will merely kill a lot of people and put a new (probably worse) bunch of creeps in charge.

No thanks.

We need to change our ways of thinking, not just our political systems.



posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex
 


Good point.

If you want real change then lets get all of the Eligible voters voting. The system has checks and balances. We just need to use it! The last election had only a 61.7% turn out among the Eligible voters. The other 38.3% Could have had a massive influence either way. We need to remove special interests.

FAT chance



posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
A good revolution is all encompassing. Modality of thought included. It's more than just changing a political system.



posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'll support you


as long as you change the thread title


to


' The End of Terrorism BY the US '



posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
To me, The end of Terrorism in the US, is the same thing as The end of Terrorism by the US.



posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I also believe I am anything but alone in that belief.



posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste
 


I think what you were trying for is something more along the lines of this thread I created.

How To Overthrow Your Own Government, Legally and Without Violence, In Order To Survive


I got a low turnout there.

People are used to whining, complaining, and crying, instead of actually doing something about it, legally.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join