It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mortgage Apple Cakes [You can change your financial reality]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Mortgage Apple Cakes [You can change your financial reality]

www.myfoxny.com

MYFOXNY.COM - A New Jersey woman has cooked up an idea to save her home from foreclosure. Angela Logan of Teaneck is baking and selling her signature apple cakes in order to raise money to make her mortgage payment. She calls them Mortgage Apple Cakes.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This lady started selling her cakes out of desperation. She decided to make 100 cakes and sell them at $40 a cake.

A local hotel let her borrow their kitchen to make more quicker. She made 200. Made her mortgage payments and now has a new career.

Now she has a deal with a major internet retailer.

You can do anything.... don't allow yourself to believe your stuck. Use that good old American Ingenuity.

It's up to you, and you alone.

Be your own God!

www.myfoxny.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Good thread!! Something positive for a change. She is a good example for us that we can do anything we aspire to do all it takes is determination and perseverance.
Star and flag. Peace.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by freeyourmind1111

Indeed! Good news is in rare supply from a media perspective, but it's all around us if we just open our eyes to it.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Warning! Cynical post!

I'm surprised they didn't arrest her for or fine her on some food code violation.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Warning! Cynical post!

I'm surprised they didn't arrest her for or fine her on some food code violation.

I'm sure the permit police and taxmen are waiting in the shadows to get thier hands into the cake so to speak.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It's always good to read something positive. News such as this seems so few and far between these days. I imagine her cake was so much better than the processed crap they sell at the grocery stores, too.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Awesome!!
My very own mother did this, but with cookies!!
We had a family recipe and when my parents divorced she sold them around town under the table. She even claimed the deductable!!!
So, go and buy cookies and cakes at your local bizarre!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
I'm sure the permit police and taxmen are waiting in the shadows to get thier hands into the cake so to speak.

That is because...

THE CAKE IS A LIE!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by freeyourmind1111

Indeed! Good news is in rare supply from a media perspective, but it's all around us if we just open our eyes to it.

Agreed. Good news is indeed all around us if we care to notice. Thanks for sharing this article with us!

top topics

join