It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The art of Hyperdimensional war

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
i dont suppose you guys have any info on the various types of aliens and factions out there that you could give to me? just for verification of those sites.

or just point out the specific site, i may have missed it.

There are some threads on ATS that discuss this but you may have a hard time digging them out.....if you read books try....."extra-terrestial friends and foes" author: George c Andrews

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I know of a site and a book that support this idea that Aliens may not be physical. I've posted them here before, but a long time ago.

One is a book called: The Secret War : The Heavens Speak Of The Battle
by Heidi Hollis

www.iuniverse.com...

And the other is a page with an encounter a guy had with an alien while he was having an out of body experience.

www.afterlife-knowledge.com...

Start reading at this part (with ctrl-f)

There seemed to be nothing but blackness at first

One thing I am sure of is that there are hyperdimensional creatures, because I have seen them while I was out of my body (been face to face with one) and have felt one watching me and letting out a low sounding growl.

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

One thing I am sure of is that there are hyperdimensional creatures, because I have seen them while I was out of my body (been face to face with one) and have felt one watching me and letting out a low sounding growl.

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by TheBandit795]

Whoa
....Thats heavy bandit ....ive just ordered the book "shadow strategies of an american ninja master" by glenn Morris

it supposed to deal at one point in the book with something similiar that your refering to.....could you tell me more...? if not here in a u2u or email..?
id appreciate it .....thats really heavy stuff bandit

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This reminds me of a Buddhist ritual. Kharma can be accheved by it. Anyways, I don't think it is that abnormal.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
WOTS,

I've met other entities during my first, second and fourth OOBE's...(that I can remember of) In the first one I came out, and sensed beings in the room. For some reason I could look down without turning my head. I saw this orange ball about three feet in diameter, which was about five feet below my bed. I could sense it was alive and aware that I was there, and it was growling like I mentioned before. At the same time there were other entities (I think one or two) floating around.

The second time it was a white skull which was right in front of my face laughing. I wasn't scared though.

The fourth time it was a totally different being than those two and a million times better to be around. That you can read in an old thread of mine in RATS...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join