It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton goes to Kenya: A potential reason the Kenyan Forgery was perpetrated?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
So I'm watching Fareed Zakaria GPS on CNN right now and he had an interview with Hillary Clinton in Kenya.

I didn't even realize she WAS in kenya.

Maybe because all of the Kenya googling I did during the KBC fiasco never mentioned Hillary...

I got to thinking, that it was very interestingly timed. So here is what happened with Hillary Clinton while she was in Kenya...

The question is, did *someone* want to reduce the knowledge of this trip and its intentions?

Kenya expels Eritrean after Clinton trip -paper

NAIROBI, Aug 8 (Reuters) - Kenya expelled an Eritrean diplomat for security reasons a day after U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton accused Asmara of destabilising the region by supporting Somali rebels, Kenyan media said on Saturday.

Speaking in the Kenyan capital on Thursday, Clinton warned that the United States would take action against Eritrea if it did not stop backing hardline insurgents in Somalia including the al Shabaab group.

Western security agencies say Somalia is a haven for extremists planning attacks in the region and beyond.

Clinton pledges support for Somalias weak government

Hillary Clinton Arrives in Kenya Tuesday

Expectations are high as Kenyans await the arrival Tuesday of the U.S Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the capital, Nairobi. Clinton's Kenya visit forms part of a seven-nation African trip that is set to depict Africa as an important part of President Barack Obama's agenda.

She is expected to meet President Mwai Kibaki and Prime Minister Raila Odinga as well as other government officials.

But human rights groups hope Clinton will pressure Nairobi to commit to punishing the masterminds of the 2008 post-election violence that led to the death of at least 1300 Kenyans.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

[edit on 9-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

join