It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Job Postings for Internment camps! :(

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Holy frigging crap, check it out :O

LINK

They are interviwing for nazi camp guards????? SCARYYYYY, mabey there is something to the paranoia afterall, unfortunatly....

[edit on 9-8-2009 by mellisamouse]

Mod Edit: Fixed link

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
i thought that those internment camps were for people who were court martialed. correct me if im wrong tho (not sarcastic)

and if im wrong what is it really for

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This has been up for a while now in other posts. It is really quite funny. Do you think A&E will do a reality show "camp life"?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor G
This has been up for a while now in other posts. It is really quite funny. Do you think A&E will do a reality show "camp life"?

oops, first time I saw it....

But the resettlement???? What exactly does RESTTLEMENT mean!

Oh, and thanks MOD for fixing the link.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
So, I have to ask, was there really any doubt this was going on?

Halliburton Detention Camps For Political Subversives
www.prisonplanet.com...

Satellite Photographs of Halliburton's American Concentration Camps
www.resurrectingliberty.com...

FEMA's 911 Concentration Camps
www.freedomfiles.org...

FEMA Camp Locations in the U.S.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

AMERICAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS
www.apfn.org...

CIVILIAN INTERNMENT CAMPS UP FOR REVIEW
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

America, The Fourth Reich
rense.com...

It is clear that these camps not only exist, but they are ready to receive prisoners, people like some of us in this forum. I guess the question is, will you, friend, go willingly to the camps for needed medicines or food, or will you try to live off the land to stay out?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
see, that's the scary part. I could see with my eyes they were THERE, but I couldn't yet prove to myself WHAT they were FOR....

when I saw the words "RESETTLEMENT" and "CUSTODY".....well....kinda made me a lil disgusted....

Also, this is a REAL job posting! NOT hearsay...out there for the world to see!

It looks like they are also offering big bucks to those willing to betray and condemn their own........ SAD that some will sell out, and sell their souls for a buck.....scary indeed!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Oh, I will definatly stay and live off the land.... I am already MORE than ready for that..no problem there, I already practise, like last year 4 months in a row all summer, and 2 months out of the winter....Already make my own medicine etc, just colloidial silver, para zappers etc....growing herbs and fresh veggies and fruits of every kind....most of my town is pretty self sustaining, so thta's good.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Seeing these kinds of things just saddens and makes my heart heavy, As I have recently been looking into the National guard to be a medic, though struggling greatly morally, ethically, and philosophically. These kinds of things just make this thought process all the more hard for me, Because this is not something I WANT to do, Its something I am having to do, just to survive. I am Educated with 5 years of college/tech school and unemployed living at home for the past 6 months. My other option is leaving society completely and abandoning my family and friends to make a hut, living off the land, To which I have nothing to help me do. . . Nor the basic survival skills aside from fishing.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Hakii]

new topics

top topics

join