It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysians told to stop Masturbating

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by orderedchaos

I'm even more curious - does this pertain to women as well as men?

The kitkat shuffles produces friction too so I surmise it is a no-no. Go with me on this since I am speculating that friction produces spontaneous swineflu otherwise I am as flabbergasted as you.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Malaysia should take a leaf out of Korea's book

according to news site Chosun.com, Korean punters have developed a taste for "doll experience rooms", paying 25,000 won per hour (a tad over 14 quid, by our reckoning) for use of bed, computer, and pneumatic hussy. The market for the latter apparently took off after the Special Law on Prostitution came into effect in 2004, banning the sale of real flesh for purposes of sexual gratification.

Chosun.com says that in the immediate aftermath of the prohibition, "certain motels were providing the dolls to customers to bridge the gap". So successful did this gap-plugging initiative prove that pretty soon dedicated sex doll establishments had begun to open for business, including at least four in the city of Suwon of which police take "a dim view".

Indeed, Gyeonggi Provincial Police confirmed: "We are currently looking into whether these businesses violate the law." One officer added: "Since the sex acts are occurring with a doll and not a human being, it is unclear whether the Special Law on Prostitution applies

link

No swine flu masturbation cases reported there, just wouldn't fancy using a used doll

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hi there...

In England we have a funny man 'russell brand'...

He swears by "Henry" no loss of suction!

It's a vacume cleaner with a very happy looking face, do you know what I mean? The brothers in Malaysia need to feel proud doing as much housework as possible.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Yes, all you people should have payed more attention in school before you ridiculed this article.

After masturbation, and ejaculation, the male body will start to produce more sperm. The creation of sperm involves the use of male hormones. When a majority of the male hormones are being used to create sperm, the male body undergoes a temporary hormone imbalance. Hormone imbalances effect your immune system, which give you greater chances of not being able to fight the influenza virus quick enough before it spreads through your body.

So, masturbation effects your immune system.

Masturbation will also cause acne in some teenagers, caused by hormone imbalances. Unless you have sufficient amounts hormones (some produce more than others), you should avoid excessive masturbation and acne will be reduced. It's not a myth either.

Also, the influenza virus can be spread via sexual interactions just like a sexually transmitted disease. This explains their remark about homosexuals.

The joke is on those that ridicule.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Then I am going to catch swine flu. And the really bad version. *looks at left hand lovingly*

[edit on 13-8-2009 by lombozo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join