It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysians told to stop Masturbating

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yes its official.

According to Dr. V. M. Palaniappan of Malaysia the age old sport of the "five finger shuffle" will increase your chances of catching swine flu.

Dont let me stop there

He also states that engaging in homosexual activities also increases the chances but a normal sex life is fine.

This advice is also as mind numbing as the Pope advising the people of Africa that condoms do not help to stop the spread of AIDS.

When people are not very well educated they will believe anything

No matter where in the world you are

Full Article

Mod Edit: Replaced naughty word.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
How can anyone believe anything so pathetic? Once again fear is used to control the people. I bet he went off and wanked right after he gave the speech.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

Oh my God, Seriously???????

I just of had a flash back to Catholic school when the nuns said that if you touched yourself in a bad way you could go to he**.
Now it's, if you do the happy hand you'll get swine flu... Fear mongering at it's best...God, I can't stop laughing! Thanks OP!

[edit on 9-8-2009 by sugarmonkey]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Well if all the Malasyians take that advice there are going to be a lot of grumpy people running around. If I dont let the boys out to play I turn into Satan and start growing horns after about 2 days. I'll take my chances with the flu.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Negotium of Verum

I agree with you

We in the western world are a little better educated and so will not easily fall for such fear tactics although our governments are a little smarter too and therefore know what they can get a way with

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarmonkey

I hear you SugarMonkey. I went to Catholic school too and the nuns told that to all the girls, so I did the Chivalrous thing and offered the girls a hand.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

LOL! You know, for some reason, I believe that.

Edit to add: What you had offered would have landed us in he** too...

[edit on 9-8-2009 by sugarmonkey]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

LMAO, but they would have went to hell with a big smile on their face and a certain glow about them. But you know that is just me, I live to spread joy to those around me.

I am not sure about how we can help our friends in Malaysia, but I think this could be very serious for them. Maybe we should get the UN involved, they are good at screwing people.

[edit on 8/9/2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I fear the article may cause confusion

What if someone does the deed for you, will it increase the chances for both people.....

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
MOD NOTE:

Can we please keep the discussion mature to avoid the removal of posts.

Thanks guys.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Well it is very confusing and I am not sure what they are worried about. Could it be that they fear that the flu could be shot across the room and land on some poor unsuspecting soul.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

I hear you SugarMonkey. I went to Catholic school too and the nuns told that to all the girls, so I did the Chivalrous thing and offered the girls a hand.

Did you know that in the early 1800's or 1900's (I can't remember) they would wrap girls hands with steel wool before they went to bed.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hmmmmm, although I see what you guys are saying, and there is certainly going to be a lot more fighting. There is some credance to this. However, all religious celebacy is there for this principle. It brings you closer to God because more life energy is stored and thus ones density can be changed more easily. It takes a lot of energy to produce semen this is true if you believe in the spiritual side or not. So maybe the immune system does take a hit after a ham shank. However, lets note some people elieve swine flu was made esoterically, so it could be very important.

But this guy saying catagorically eenagers shouldant do this....I dont know, it sounds silly.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Majestic23]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Wouldn't washing hands before masturbating or actually doing it yourself negate the possibility of transmitting swineflu?

Perhaps the good doctor is fielding the theory that friction on skin spontaneously ignites an incidence of swineflu?

[edit on 023131p://pm3103 by masonwatcher]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

I know where your "coming" from but I don't believe for one moment that masturbation lowers the immune system and I dont think Dr. V. M. Palaniappan really believes it too.

He stated that its ok for couples to have sex but doing it alone or with someone of the same sex will increase your chances of catching swine flu

Its the most outrages thing I have ever heard yet there will be some people who believe this as its coming from an authoritive voice

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
[edit on 9-8-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23
. It takes a lot of energy to produce semen this is true if you believe in the spiritual side or not. So maybe the immune system does take a hit after a ham shank.

Orgasms and the expulsion of ejaculatory have been shown over and over again to cause surges in white blood cell production so if anything, in order to avoid getting sick they should masturbate, have gay sex, have straight sex, have any kind of sex they can in order to stay healthy.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

I think as with all good things its about moderation.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Guess I should've paid more attention in science, because I can't for the life of me figure out how one has to do with the other.

Kinda has the same reasoning as, "don't pee with the bathroom door open or you'll catch a cold."

I'm even more curious - does this pertain to women as well as men?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join