It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Felt this Before? And Could You Help Me with This?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Ok, so last night I was laying in bed trying to sleep like I always do, and as I was lying there I felt a prickling tingle right exactly where my third eye is. this lasted about 30 seconds, then after that It started to move upwards to my Crown chakra it took about another 30 seconds to get there and when it did, it lasted again another 30 seconds on my crown then it dissappeared. I wonder if anyone else has felt this too?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I have felt this before and a vibration in the head, last night, too as well. Others have, too. Try Sleep Disturbances and the Time Monks. But you have to read through a lot of posts to find the other mentions, try searching Kundalini also in ATS search bar. That happens when the kundalini is opening.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I also think it is the kundalini, but I was wondering if it could have been anything else.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Maybe YOU are the Omega Point, and when your third eye fully opens, it will herald the next stage in our collective spiritual evolution as a species, unto cosmic consciousness..

ya never know..

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I have done some of the meditations and chants, and have opened my third eye and crown. I have never heard of the omega point before. and I have been practicing psychic abilities and mental training and awakening for over a year now. Maybe something happened. I'll look up Omega Point now.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
maybe it just means that you had a tingling LOL

Why do people always feel the need to read in to things and appoint some ''OTHER'' meaning....

maybe there is something crawling around
under your skin.

You could always find Mulder and Scully and ask one
of them!!

new topics

top topics

join