It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Manhattan Project shift humanity into a parallel universe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Not sure if the science would suggest that, but converting mass into energy is a pretty huge thing, and the Atomic Bomb was definitely a major paradigm shift in human history.

The world since 1945/46 has also been very bizarre relative to the rest of history.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I say it did, but for a different reason. We, I don't think, haven't left this reality. The only way we have changed is how war works now. To do war, you would need troops, guns, tanks, etc, then invade a country. Now with the nuclear bomb, we can commit mass genocide with the flip of a switch. It has made it so much more easyer to kill. That is how we moved into a parrallel universe.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I dont know exactly what you mean??

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

The energy required to make the earth move into another dimension would require energy equal to Earth's mass to rip a quantum tunnel of some sorts, and then a constant flow of that energy to keep it open, and then move the distance it is to the next dimension (inches or light years depending on who you ask)

Also, the sun is a mass to energy converter. We seem pretty much in the same universe since that baby roared up.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
We don't feel the magnetic fields of Earth any more than we feel a butterfly flapping it's wings 100 miles away.

So if a dimensional shift were to happen, would we even be conscious of it?
Perhaps, perhaps not.

[edit on 8/9/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
No free energy from Atomic radiation yet does seem strange.
Yet it can be done but the science dictatorship will not let go of that knowledge.
Yup we live in parallel universe from the liars.

new topics

top topics

join