Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Just Another Abductee.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Now you have lived in your house for 5 years and lose your job. The bank is pounding on your door, demanding their money but the economy has gone bad. Your job now resides with a slave in China or India and they are glad to make $1.75 per hour which is much better than the $5 per month they were making. The bank then contacts the local law enforcement and you are physically removed from the premises the bank now owns. Remember, they never had any money in your house, never did any work to build that house but now they own this house without a drop of sweat from their brow. So let’s assume you had good credit and no late fees in those 5 years of living in your dream home. You have paid almost $23,000 in interested for a 5% mortage @ 30 years and have nothing to show for it. But the banker now has this house that is no longer worth $100,000 but has appreciated to $110,000, has your original $5,000 down payment and the $23,000 in interest for a grand total of $138,000 for a couple of journal entries.

People, it is time to wake up. Every conceivable plan to take your freedom, money and rights has been tried and is being used. Know that the governments and financial institutions cannot be trusted as they both simply want power and control over us while throwing crumbs to make us feel we have received something. They are the true tyrants of this world. Though I surprised myself in my studies of macro economics, I am unaware of any system that can be devised that is self regulating and incorruptible. But something has to change. I know one solid foundation of our monetary system has to be the presiding government bringing the money into existence for the people to use and not going through a 2nd party to skim the cream from the surface. I do not know how, but we have to take back our planet and it must start through the monetary system. It must reward those that are dependable and of good character while punishing those that want to take from the system without giving of themselves. No person should be allowed to take more from the system than they contribute. Lawyers should be outlawed as they always take from the system and never contribute to the system. Have you ever seen a lawyer perform a surgery, repair a car or build a house? No, but they do sue the doctor that makes a mistake, sue the auto industry for a manufacturing oversight, and sue the carpenters building the lawyers house for refusing to re-floor it for the third time since he did not like the previous colors he chose.

This is just a Mississippi redneck writing, but do you not think a $100,000 house should cost a $100,000 and not the $183,000 they charge after interest? Think of it, that is $509 per month for 360 months with $95,000 mortgaged but it should be $209 per month for 360 months with a proper system in place and without the thievery.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Chapter 11 - RELIGION

If you forget all of the history you have been taught even when it is presented as religion, the world would be a better place. We know our government lies to us, it’s practically a hobby for them and it is provable. Simply look at 9/11/2001 as I have put together a package that will stand up in court. Well, let me place a condition on that statement. It will stand up in court if you are after the truth and have no vested interest in making money from 9/11 or these wars in which we are entangled. There is one other way it will not hold up in court and that is if you cannot face the truth.

Simply disregarding what has been taught to me and judging by my personal experiences, these are the laws that I see apply to religion, or better yet spirituality.

a. Reincarnation is a fact.
b. Karma is only action, there is no retaliation for what is done in your life unless someone here does it.
c. The good guys do not always win, often it is just the opposite.
d. We did not come here with full knowledge of what to expect in our life nor is the future written in stone. If so, that would insinuate destiny and if destiny is true then there is no reason to be here at all since it is already preordained. No one can tell me that the Jews came into this life knowing they would watch their children, wives and husbands be tortured and die in the gas chambers and really look forward to doing it.
e. We are God. Those that have had the universal mind experiences know exactly what I am talking about. No matter what the duress it can never be tortured from our minds to believe any other way. This is not a statement from faith, but based on fact. Perhaps your mind could be rewritten to erase the memory if you have had the experience, but other than that it is chiseled in stone.

Once again, this is just a Mississippi redneck with a few interesting experiences, but there is no savior on its way. We have the responsibility to stop the evil ourselves. The question is how and do we have the stamina to achieve this goal.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Chapter 12 - A Lie Written In Blood

I normally believe everyone until given reason for doubt. I was 10 years Air Force and separated in Dec 1992 as an avionics technician on the A-10 & F-16 aircrafts do to the military draw down after the iron curtain fell. I received a severance pay and started my new life in the civilian world following my natural beliefs in the Republican party and conservative ways. The Air Force had amongst the nicest, best trained, and most trustworthy people I have ever known and never doubted our government had anything but altruistic intentions for its military or populace.

As everyone else, I was stunned and felt helpless as the 9/11 news started to roll-in. Once the scenario was revealed I was ready to see our B-1’s, B-52s and any other bomber that could carry a nuke to make a glass parking lot out of the Middle East. After all, it was what was deserved. We did nothing to deserve this, so if the Muslims hated us so much and intended to do this again let’s cure the problem in one swift move.

Then I started hearing rumors of no plane hitting the Pentagon and could hardly contain my anger at such thoughts by the liberals trying to make this attack into a political lie. Then I heard a radio talk show with a guest named Lindsey Williams, of which is a Baptist minister, and this peaked my interest concerning energy price manipulations. I ordered a couple of Lindsey’s DVD’s and somehow I also received one entitled “Loose Change.” After listening to Lindsey’s talk he seemed to be an honest and logical man so if he thought there was something to “Loose Change,” I probably would as well. I listened to this highly informative documentary and was stunned….had our government actually attacked our country to start a war for profit?

“Loose Change” in its first edition probably had more wrong than right, but it has enough to make you think. One major problem is they state the engine parts found at the Pentagon do not fit a 757 that supposedly hit. The parts fit, I looked-up them up. I counted the turbine blades and compared photos of the rotor and diffuser section….they fit a RB-211 engine which is used on a 757.

Another problem with “Loose Change” is the impact hole they show before the Pentagon collapse….they do not show the complete hole. Once the foam stops flowing you will also see about 80’ of damage to the exterior indicating a wing impact. But, there is still a problem as there is no wall impact mark from the vertical fin and only two parts of one engine are found. There is also only one wheel rim of which there should have been 8. Where are these parts? Where was the luggage that was not seen? Where are the 200 seats for passengers? Why was the black box file created several hours before they supposedly recovered the black box. Hmmm, this is strange. Why does the raw black box data show the plane never went below 273’ at less than 1 second out but the Pentagon is 80’ tall and the released official impact video shows the plane coming at the building with level flight and not the required dive as would be necessary to strike the building? I do not know what it is, but something is not right.

Then I ran across an Air Force first responder that heard a countdown to the collapse of WTC 7, the 47 story building that was not important enough to even make the 9/11 FEMA investigation report. It was rare to meet an Air Force person you could not trust, highly unusual. Then the molten steel statements from the architect Richard Gage caught my attention. Molten steel was found up to five weeks after the collapse…..the only problem being that it takes 2,700 degrees to melt structural steel and the jet fuel plus materials has a best burn of 1,800 degrees. For a more indexed and complete list of problems with 9/11 evidence please see below:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a. Vice President Cheney had at least 6 minutes prior knowledge of the Pentagon impact.
b. The official 9/11 report puts vice president Cheney in the Presidential Emergency Operations Center at 09:58, which is after the Pentagon impact. But Mr. Mineta arrived at 09:25 and Cheney was already there and received a 50 mile countdown of the incoming aircraft.
c. Transportation Secretary’s Mineta’s timing statement was expunged from the 9/11 report but was captured on C-SPAN video as evidence of his statement.

d. The official Pentagon flight path and the raw black box data directly contradict each other.

aa. Two police officers drew the same flight path as the raw black box data indicates.
bb. Eleven civilians also indicate a similar flight path as the raw black box data indicates.
cc. The black box data indicates the craft never went below 273’ at less than 1 second out as indicated by on-board ground tracking radar but the Pentagon is 80’ tall.

e. Seasoned Boeing 757 pilots state they could not have flown the world trade center impact crafts as stated in the official report without several attempts. They also stated it was physically impossible to fly the Pentagon impact flight path.
f. No wings, fuselage, seats or other major structures were found at the Pentagon crash site. Only part of one rim, two parts of one main engine and a few pieces of sheet metal were identified that could have been from a 757.
g. Military members on site at the Pentagon the day of 9/11 state there is no indication of a large airliner having crashed.
h. Lack of evidence for an airliner crashing at Shanksville, PA crater site. No main engines, wings, tail or fuselage sections found. Similar to the Pentagon crash, only one smaller engine part was found within the crater. Apparently true debris fields were found 2000’, 3 miles and 8 miles from the actual crater. This indicates an actual airliner was shot down and not simply crashed.
i. One eyewitness, Susan McElwain, saw a craft that flew to the Shanksville, PA crater site just before the impact. Susan sees the aircraft fly directly over her stopped van, under the power wires of the power poles, up and over the trees and dives in the area of the crater. She states it has a fiberglass white molded body, spoiler type rear control surface. She has been unable to locate a picture of the craft and is told by the FBI she has no idea what a 757 looks like, but of course it was not a 757 she witnessed.
j. The Shanksville crater site shows no fire, no burned grass around the crater nor was any jet fuel found in the soil samples.
k. Ernie Stull, mayor of Shanksville, PA, told German television in March 2003, "There was no plane."
l. Three high school students witnessed a ‘large fighter jet’ pursuing the air liner and flying through an explosion cloud approximately 10 seconds afterward.
m. Only three protected metal framed buildings have ever collapsed due to fire. All three collapsed on 9/11/2001. All three were leased three months prior to 9/11/2001 by Larry Silverstein. All had an insurance clause that stated if a terrorist attack destroyed the building(s), Mr. Silverstein would get all of the money for the building(s) and no further lease payments would be made.
n. Video and witness statements indicate explosives in the bottom of the two main towers.
o. Explosions occurred in the bottom of WTC1 before it was impacted by the aircraft.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
p. WTC7’s lobby and lower floors were severely damaged before the collapse of WTC1 or WTC2 with witnesses stating they heard bombs.
q. Unburned thermite chips were found at all three world trade center locations.
r. Professional demolitions experts went on record stating World Trade Center 7 is a controlled demolition.
s. Kevin Ryan from Underwriters Laboratories (UL) is fired from his job after questioning the official report. UL tested rebuilt WTC’s flooring structures and found them to have easily withstood the loading and temperatures from the airliners impact. Certified testing used 2,000 degrees at 2 hours without failure. Jet fuel’s hottest burn is 1,800 degree Fahrenheit with WTC1 fire burning for 102 minutes before collapse and 56 minutes for WTC2’s collapse.
t. Underwriters Laboratories (UL) tested floor assemblies similar to the ones on the WTC and using jet fuel with simulated open air conditions was unable to get the steel past 700 degrees Fahrenheit. At 1,200 degrees the steel starts to weaken and melts at 2,700 degree.
u. A video of Edna Citron is made of her standing in the WTC1 impact hole. No flames around her thus no fuel to weaken the steel. The only fires left were from typical building burning debris.
v. Multiple witness statements and photographs indicate molten steel of which should never have been on site since the fuel was incapable of melting the E119 grade steel, roughly 900 degrees cooler than necessary.
w. Witness statements and photograph evidence indicate molten steel was seen up to 5 weeks after 9/11/2001. This indicating the 4,500 degree temperatures thermite produces is probably the only viable explanation.
x. BBC announced World Trade Center 7 had collapsed 20 minutes before the occurrence. The live feed was cut just before the actual collapse occurred.
y. Video shows police officers warning others that World Trade Center 7 was about to collapse even though no other protected steel frame building had ever collapsed before that day.
z. Engineers calculated that less than 1/10th of the necessary energy to create the dust cloud was provided by gravity. The only reasonable explanation is explosives were located within the buildings.
aa. The 9/11 commission was not started until more than a year had elapsed and much of the evidence had been taken away.
bb. Senator Cleland resigns after 12 months on the 9/11 commission stating the investigation has been compromised.
cc. The same investigators appear time and time again completing various reports acting as if they are new teams of investigators coming-up with the same conclusions.

Don’t listen to my statements, listen to the actual witnesses and view the videos showing various aspects of the true story, I have practically every video or audio statement listed above on a data DVD. Write your Governor as he has the power to pull National Guard troops from this misrepresented war. Write your Congressmen; write your local radio and TV stations. Write your ministers. To me, unless you are unable to face the bold facts placed before you, there is no other conclusion except that we have been lied to and those in the Bush regime must be held accountable. Are you ready for your children to be sent to war to die for a lie? Think about it…..

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I just started page 2 but it's late and I have to sleep. I am enjoying your writings and can't wait to finish reading.

I am a Human with an Alien Soul sent by our Creator's your right everything taught is wrong.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Great to hear it! There are many of us out there. I had another experience a few days ago I can throw in....

8-17-09: Last night immediately after entering into a light sleep, I find myself at the edge of a dimly lighted warehouse. The building was 150’ to 200’ long and perhaps 75’ wide with the ceiling being about 20’ to 30’ tall. There were some boxes or crates lining the one wall, perhaps 3/4th of the wall’s height. I am standing up with five stanchions, two were flat screen computer monitors and I’m not certain what the other three were. But the computer system seemed to be designed so I could operate it while standing. As soon as I take notice of the equipment, something seems to slightly levitate me and the equipment, and then starts moving us toward the center of the warehouse. I find myself slightly frightened since I have no control of this action and do not see who is doing it. But then the equipment and I come to a stop and are placed on the floor. I notice that when I try to move, it feels like I’m in a very thin fluid and is not easy like it should be. I also notice a minor amount of fuzziness or distortion and it feels almost like a lucid dream. I then understand that this is a test or calibration of new interface equipment and it still has a few bugs to work out and tell them I can work like this, even with the problems. Then it ends when I’m startled out of sleep by a knock at the door between 1:30am and 2:00am. I have never had anyone knock later than 8:30pm before and since I realize my scenario is military, I grab my pistol while going to open the door. No one is there. I felt like a little boy on Christmas morning after having the warehouse experience and can hardly wait to go back to sleep to finish it. But I’m so excited that sleep does not come and the night drags on.

Since moving to Lucedale my experiences have not been nearly as clear and lucid as they had been while living in Big Point. The first night I stayed in the trailer, a creature that reminded me of a lion was talking to me in the bedroom. The creature was upset that I had moved and I argued back there was no choice in this matter. This seems to be the fix, new equipment in Lucedale. My training had been stopped two to three months back when I was shown that spiritual training would be given by a lady. This lady is a Shaman that I’ve since met and have had dozens of hours in conversation with. Before conversing with her, I stayed on the edge of suicide but a great healing has taken place and I look forward to more training at this point with no suicidal tendencies for the past several weeks.

Rich

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This continues to be truely amazing, and one of the best threads on ATS.
I haven't finished reading through yet. Back later. Fantastic!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Just wanted to let you know I have read your entire account and it is a daunting task at best to keep records as you do, the important part of your journey has only just begun.

Let me know if ever I can be of assistance to you.

Namaste.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
hi, thanks for sharing. I've only had time to quickly look at this Thread but it looks excellent. Well written and very credible! please keep writing your account. when I get a chance I will read the thread more carefully - which is what it deserves.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I am caught up with the reading. It has taken me three or four sittings due to my own time constraints.

You have been trained to fight combatants. An enemy. You have been trained with powers which will activate when "It", the event, occurs. You will fight, and you will rescue.

Initially I felt I had identified the combatants. I thought I knew who they might be. As I read deeper into the journal, I see I have quite possibly misidentified them. I don't recognize who the enemy is, although I have some very good ideas.

But the inevitable question: Who are they? Who are the enemies, the combatants?

What do they want from us? Why do they wish to destroy us?

The newspaper you were shown the next day following the event was dated March 10, 2010. If this was one of the last newspapers ever printed, and it reflected this date,do you believe this to be a valid discerning of the "Event" date?

You noted at some point you and your son were being uploaded with Reptillian DNA. Aren't Reptillians generally thought of as a bad lot? Is this distressing for you? Have you had a lab analyze your DNA to see if there are indeed changes? Aren't you concerned for your/your son's health?

Your experiences with Sayhya Sai Baba were astonishing. What do you believe was the purpose of these experiences? Was it to prepare you for what you would later learn, or do you believe it was a different path? Do you believe you have veered from the original path were taking with him?

I have posted here, and I hope it is not an intrusion. If you meant this as a journal and do not invite comments, I can request one of the forum moderators to remove this post, although I will continue to read of course.

Many, many fascinating thoughts and experiences are posted here. Thank you so much for sharing them. I look forward to continuing this story.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing these memories!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hi Antar,

My group's mission is why I was trying to make contact with you earlier. Your avatar narrative boldly places you in the public eye and is not so far removed from what we do. As in my story, 5 of my group have been taught to fly the small black triangles. My son, me, a lady in Virginia, another lady and her son in Fairhope, AL.

My daughter had one training scenario where she had to kill the crew aboard an enemy craft that was 200' to 300' long and of cigar shape. After assassinating the crew she had to fly the craft back to Earth. But she has never flown the small black triangle.

I have also had the pleasure of talking with two different engineers aboard the mother type ships. The female engineer is also a shape shifter like my daughter and I but I did not get enough details when talking with the male. He had several death threats because he started talking and was frightened. A very loving and wonderful being though.

I suppose my point is that unless we experience these type events, there is really no reason to believe. I use to get so very upset at the typical human going through their every day lives and happily living with blinders bound tightly to their heads. Sometimes I still do I suppose, but it is becoming easier to accept. But I understand your experience concerning the thread you started entitled "Evil Walks Among Us". It seems those of us that are more overtly part of this mission to help humanity are targeted by much nastier entities than those that are not.

But anyway, thanks for placing your info in the public sector. That is a bold and difficult choice. Several did not want me to come forward with what I have.

Rich

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

But the inevitable question: Who are they? Who are the enemies, the combatants?

I do not believe any one group or race can be called the enemy. Many have worked with good grays but yet I have them performing the fear projections upon me. No one else in my group has this, though Whitley Strieber has had it. He has been the one person that was able to answer questions that others had never heard of. I currently believe these grays that are projecting fear are nothing more than MILABS PLFs (programmable life forms) that are used to confuse us, but I may be wrong. Some of what they send us against may be strictly to make us face overwhelming creatures/odds so that under all circumstances we can perform and have an understanding that size does not matter in our type of combat.

What do they want from us? Why do they wish to destroy us?

Just as everyone that takes power by force, they want control over you. Humanity is nothing more than a resource for their use, whether it be mining minerals, sexual pleasures or building their unnecessary mansions, humans are tools and nothing more.

The newspaper you were shown the next day following the event was dated March 10, 2010. If this was one of the last newspapers ever printed, and it reflected this date,do you believe this to be a valid discerning of the "Event" date?

Personally, I do not place much faith in dates. Many people of which I believe are having legitimate contacts and prophecies are incorrect, practically 100% are wrong on dates. But I still feel they were relaying what they were shown and this is all that is happening again. Make a mental note of the date but do not expect anything.

Just like Edgar Cayce said the pole shift would occur in 1998, the time lines change. Remember, a negative prophecy that comes true is one that fails. The prophecy is given in order that the event can be changed.

You noted at some point you and your son were being uploaded with Reptillian DNA. Aren't Reptillians generally thought of as a bad lot? Is this distressing for you? Have you had a lab analyze your DNA to see if there are indeed changes? Aren't you concerned for your/your son's health?

Being told I have had reptilian DNA infused into me bothers me deeply. At one point I would have given anything to not have had these experiences but now that the upgrades are complete I can accept them. I hope they do not effect my character or heart but only time will tell. Though I will be straight forward in stating that I believe these experiences have taken a toll on the emotional heart.

No, we have not been tested nor am I concerned enough to be tested. I am very healthy and so is my son.

I need to explain this somewhat.....in the early years I thought everyone had these experiences but later found out they did not. I then thought perhaps a mental disorder was involved but found others that corroborated my experiences. This is why a doctor saying yes or no to peculiar aspects means basically nothing to me at this point in my life.

Your experiences with Sayhya Sai Baba were astonishing. What do you believe was the purpose of these experiences? Was it to prepare you for what you would later learn, or do you believe it was a different path? Do you believe you have veered from the original path were taking with him?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
I am caught up with the reading. It has taken me three or four sittings due t

I can look back now and see an educational processes to remove the blindness of what society teaches us is real. I was raised a Southern Baptist and to even be able to move beyond that into reincarnation was a major step. But I can now see that my current understanding of reality is not the same as it way only a few months ago. I had left spirituality and thought that all of it was based on technology even though I still believed in the soul, reincarnation, etc

But the dear Shaman of which has been teaching me has reopened a world I no longer thought existed. I may not be a human soul from here, but I still have human perceptions of which to work through. In the Nordic traditions there is someone they call the All Father and his name is Odin. After I told the Shaman that he had come to me but that I did not trust him, I believe she knew something was different with not only me but my group. Odin will use whatever means he deems necessary to teach you or help you progress. You see, the same experience of the reptilian DNA upgrades is what the Shaman go through. They call it the Shaman breaking of which you are either broken and then rebuilt into a wonderful being or you go insane, there is no in between. I personally now feel that is what my son and I are going through. The Nordic God Odin has now came to me three times, and also Sathya Sai Baba has came to the Shaman. We work on the same team but with different talents, technologies, strategies, etc. I also had the great benefit of talking directly to Odin via the Shaman, she was not allowed to remember the conversation. But I feel I am on the right course and hope I do not fail.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Thanks for taking time to respond to my queries. I, too, hope you are on the right path. I get the impression that you have been rather "kidnapped" into these activities, but ultimately have the feeling it is too late to turn back now.

As for the DNA upload, I guess this too would only become activated upon the onset of the event.

I look forward to the completion of your journal here, and hope you know you will find, at least, emotional support here in the event (pun intended) you need it.

OH, and this. How are you pronouncing your username? I can't decide, it could go two ways. lol. Thanks, liw

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

lol....you remember the series "X-Files"? The truth is "out there"....

Rich

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Rich,

I feel you and I are “of the same cloth”

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Angela- an abductee, massage therapist, past life regression therapist, spirit transitionist (ghost whisperer), psychic/medium- and I also happen to have Multiple Sclerosis, as your wife has.

Your story- struck me, so vividly that I am so called to write to you…I have things that I need to discuss with you- so I will U2U privately, but I have some general questions, that I feel will also benefit everyone else asking them publicly.

I would love to know- everything you know about the Axis shift. I have known about the Axis shift for several years now, and I understand that it will have devastating impacts on our planet- however I have been kept out of the loop as far as the details… I know something big is coming, and I know it begins with the Shift. Do you seriously believe this could happen March 10th in 7 months?

If so- are we- the ones who’s DNA has been “upgraded” (I know I have been, and my husband also) will we be ascending to the 4th density Earth? And living our remainder lives in a Zen like place? Or are we to be taken up into ships and relocated…

I would love to know more about your abduction experiences as a whole. You spoke a lot about your abduction experiences “training you” and them being a positive experience. I know I have been abducted by several different “species” of alien- Rep, Grey, Humanoid, and Insectiod—which in your experiences have been the positive species? I have found the Grey experiences to be about half and half, and the Humaniod and Insectiod experiences positive (althought I Hate praying Mantis’s and Bugs on earth and I don’t know why).

That’s all I have for now. I look forward to reading the rest of your testimony. It really makes a difference to people like me, who have been waiting for someone like you, for a long time.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn

I would love to know- everything you know about the Axis shift. I have known about the Axis shift for several years now, and I understand that it will have devastating impacts on our planet- however I have been kept out of the loop as far as the details… I know something big is coming, and I know it begins with the Shift. Do you seriously believe this could happen March 10th in 7 months?

My only personal visions have been seeing both military and civilian ships (and one submarine) washed-up on the Pascagoula, MS beach. This vision happened 15 to 20 years ago so the timeline could have changed by this point. But there is a very credible man of which I have spoken that has details. Apparently there is a cooling on one certain area of the earth that causes the crust to start dragging the core and for a period they will almost lock into position causing not only the oceans to leave the banks but killing the magnetic field. The magnetic field of the earth is temporarily disabled as the core and crust have to move at different speeds in order to cause a generator effect which is what protects us from the sun’s radiation. Other visions that three of us have been given is an energy burst of some sort causes much physical matter to come apart and turn into a dust. My son and I both saw trees turning into a yellow dust without burning and the Shaman saw concrete becoming a dust cloud blocking out the sun over New Orleans. But understand, New Orleans was a direct RV target so we really have no idea how widespread this energy hit will effect.

I have almost zero faith in dates, that information was given since it was shown in the RV session.

If so- are we- the ones who’s DNA has been “upgraded” (I know I have been, and my husband also) will we be ascending to the 4th density Earth? And living our remainder lives in a Zen like place? Or are we to be taken up into ships and relocated…

What I have been told is that those of us that are on this type mission will be taken for a period and returned to earth. I am only guessing that during that period our memories will be unlocked and our abilities activated. I really have no idea of how the ascension works but in another Shaman vision the stars are seen to disappear as if the frequency of visible light is removed. This agrees with a Mayan prophecy that states we will lose our physical sight for 30 hours during the ascension process. There are other prophecies by the Virgin Mary that state three days of darkness, but I believe something will happen and we simply need to remain calm as it will pass.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn

I would love to know more about your abduction experiences as a whole. You spoke a lot about your abduction experiences “training you” and them being a positive experience. I know I have been abducted by several different “species” of alien- Rep, Grey, Humanoid, and Insectiod—which in your experiences have been the positive species? I have found the Grey experiences to be about half and half, and the Humaniod and Insectiod experiences positive (althought I Hate praying Mantis’s and Bugs on earth and I don’t know why).

My abductors tend to keep me in the dark, only my monitor has allowed me questions in times of great duress. I cannot say which race has been positive and which has not. But in general they have a great compassion when we are at the breaking point. I do not think I would have survived another day after the 9/11 realization sank in. When the lady came and spoke to me from 10:00 pm that night until 3:00 am the next morning in order to help me through my reality shift involving our government, this proves their compassion. I also understand that I am nothing more than a tool used to perform this task placed in my hands but I would not change anything. Only that which takes great effort is where we learn, easy lessons and tasks are forgotten. Perhaps others would not be able to mentally or emotionally survive these ordeals, so let those like us go after these things that go bump in the night until the sleepers are ready to handle their own burdens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join