It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daycare center removes Arab child due to Jewish parents' pressure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Daycare center removes Arab child due to Jewish parents' pressure

Arab couple files lawsuit against mother they say pressured daycare center owner to kick their child out of center 'because she is an Arab'. Center's owner says after incident: 'They said it's a Jewish center and it should stay that way'

Israel Moshkovitz
Published: 08.07.09, 10:51 / Israel News

An Arab couple from northern Israel claims their one-year-old daughter was kicked out of a daycare center in a neighboring Jewish community "because she is an Arab", and have decided to take the matter to court.

However, in an unprecedented legal move, the parents are not suing the daycare center itself, but one of the mothers who they say incited the rest of the parents against their daughter and got her kicked out of the center. This could pave the way for lawsuits not against the discriminating establishment, but against a third party for applying pressure and incitement.

The couple lives in the Arab village of Sulam near the Jewish community Merhavia near Afula. Some eight months ago, when their daughter, D. turned one, they decided to register her in a Merhavia daycare center. www.ynetnews.com...

Israel is an apartheid state with a complex social order. Secondary and tertiary citizens are basically non-white in European terms. Arabs, whether Jews or Palestinians are dealt with less than the European colonialists and their descendent.

Of course there are descent Israelis that get on with the Palestinian Israeli citizens and Arab Jews but there are many racist citizens permitted to discriminate by an indecent government.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I wouldn't think she would get anywhere suing the school anyway, and she probably won't get anywhere suing the parent either.

It's really sad this this still exists in our world. It's not the kids care what race or religion the other kids are. Have you ever seen kids play together? They just don't care, till they get programmed by bigot parents.

Thanks for the reminder. I hope the mother of the child that was booted out gets some justice, but I doubt she will.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yawn...
Maybe try posting something thats a big issue like Iran having nuclear weapons. Or how the Muslim world should fight their fanatic religious terrorists. Or maybe even the War in Darfur.

All I see you do is post hate blogs about Israel on every little thing. Why don’t you try first improving your own people since they seem to be the ones causing the problems for the rest of the world these days.

Try criticizing your own people and for once put a post telling us your ideas on how the Muslim nations can improve there poverty levels, woman and human rights, or issues with religion and state.

join