It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Exposes Government *Video* Chemtrail Experiments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Would you spray zinc cadmium sulphide on your citizens if you were their leader?

Well, that what our leader have done, and are doing to all of us, English, Americans, Russian, Chinese, European, etc.

I used to think that current Chemtrails are from greed from the effects of weather manipulation. But as I continue to learn, I realize it's more about making people sick and die. A military weapon, being tested on its own citizens.

The trials were in the late 50s and early 60s. If you think there not doing things like this, but worse, ask yourselves, have people gained moral integrity or has moral integrity declined since the 60's, in military and politics?

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Udontknowme]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Thanks for showing these videos!

Yeah! this crap that they are doing to us is uttery disgusting, really!

No wonder that cancer and other strange diseases are on the rise here now in Europe!

They have destroyed our soil with toxic crap! - Bastards!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I still have a hard time believing they are trying to "spray" us to death. But, after watching numerous videos, it is a good possibility. Although, I have watched a video on youtube where it tried to show a Chemtrail plane and it was clearly CGI. If they combine the H1N1 (or H1N5), the chemtrails, the terrible food addiction, the prescription drug addiction, and other things, TPTB have a good chance of killing off 90% of humanity.

After all this...those who tried to kill off humanity will pay in the end. I laugh at those who think there is no consequences to their actions.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Time after time, we have proof that governments and military have conspired against it's own citizens, experimenting with our very lives.

What makes the skeptics believe that the governments/military wouldn't do it these days, without thought for human, animal, plant life?

Chemtrails really are a sinister plot to depopulate, taking peoples wealth through the medical system. They've got people hooked on prescription drugs, making up diseases, when it's really from the poisoning effects of heavy metals, which is a long list, and never diagnosed because that would bring attention to the program.

The U.S. Army released the chemical compound zinc cadmium sulfide from airplanes, rooftops, and moving vehicles in 33 urban and rural areas as part of a Cold War program to test the way biological weapons might disperse under different conditions. Zinc cadmium sulfide, a fine fluorescent powder, was chosen because its particles are similar in size to germs used in biological warfare, and because its fluorescence under ultraviolet light made it easy to trace. It is not a biological weapon, nor was it thought at the time to be toxic. But residents in affected cities -- including Minneapolis; St. Louis; Winnipeg, Manitoba; Corpus Christi, Texas; and Fort Wayne, Ind. -- became concerned about possible health effects after details of the tests became widely known in the 1990s.

"After an exhaustive, independent review requested by Congress we have found no evidence that exposure to zinc cadmium sulfide at these levels could cause people to become sick," said committee chair Rogene Henderson, senior scientist, Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute, Albuquerque, N.M. "Even when we assume the worst about how this chemical might behave in the lungs, we conclude that people would be at a higher risk simply from living in a typical urban, industrialized area for several days or, in some cases, for months."

www8.nationalacademies.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

Yes I agree with all you said!

And here they are saying flat out how polluted our environment really are!

"Even when we assume the worst about how this chemical might behave in the lungs, we conclude that people would be at a higher risk simply from living in a typical urban, industrialized area for several days or, in some cases, for months."

" for several days" ? WTF! have they gone completely mad?

And it doesn't matter if you move out to the country side from the cities anymore - they are spraying crap from planes there as well!

These people are definitely evil!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I just found this very interesting pdf. It from the National Academies.
It's called "HEALTH EFFECTS OF
PROJECT SHAD
CHEMICAL AGENT:
ZINC CADMIUM SULFIDE"

Koyama, et al. 2002. [Low dose exposure to cadmium and its health effects (1).
Genotoxicity and carcinogenicity]. Nippon Eiseigaku Zasshi. Vol. 57(3): 547-555.
We reviewed studies on genotoxicity and carcinogenicity of cadmium (Cd). Salmonella typhimurium and Escherichia coli exposed to Cd did not show mutagenicity, whereas cultured mammalian cells exposed to Cd showed mutation, DNA strand breaks, and chromosomal aberrations.

Carcinogenicity tests showed that exposure to Cd increased the occurrence of tumors in testis, lung, prostate, hematopoietic tissues, and injection sites.

On the other hand, recent epidemiologic studies are not supportive of earlier observations on the association between Cd and prostate cancer. The US NIOSH data on a possible association between Cd and lung cancer may need reevaluation.

No studies which show a positive relationship between oral Cd exposure and carcinogenesis have been reported.

All available data suggest that Cd should be reassigned to IARC Group 2A (probably carcinogenic to humans) from the current Group 1.

www.iom.edu...

Edit to add;

The public began learning about the army's germ warfare testing in the late 1970s, but new surprises keep bobbing up. For instance, documents obtained in 1994 suggest that tens of millions of Americans may have inhaled the army's test agents. In 1957 and 1958, a cargo plane criss-crossed the country releasing tons of zinc cadmium sulfide. According to one army report, "The test covered the United States from the Rockies to the Atlantic, from Canada to the Gulf of Mexico."

www.encyclopedia.com...

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Udontknowme]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This is cruel. Just think about their understanding of long-term effects of this compound. And as is always, they obviously weren't aware of the Cancerogenity/ Genotoxicity by that time. Remember that Cd-compound were steadily/continously cencored a poisson during the last few decades.
Most probably it wasn't considered to be highly cumulative by that time.
So they only applied a harmful compound...

Are we ever able to comprehend this kind of thoughts???

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thanks so much for that video.. BBC is good sometimes

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hi, star, and flag for a great find.

I'm watching now. Be back later.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I get the feeling someone at the top didnt like someone who lived in Anglia . Mother in law maybe or an ex .lol

Heres another video on the subject..

[Full Vid]

Google Video Link

[edit on 12-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
If you all believe they are trying to kill you and your families by spraying these chemicals then why oh why don't you DO something about it?
Like so many other threads on this forum people are always saying "they're going to kill us all".
I'm not saying that there's nothing going on but just sick of people claiming depopulation from their armchairs.
How many of you that have already posted in this thread and similar threads actually gone out there to stop these mass murderers from killing your families?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

Hi,

Why, why, why??? The govt., shadow govt., and ****Power Broker's***** pulling the strings are huge. It's like cancer in a human body. Sometimes it's really hard to get out of the body; almost impossible.

As with Cancer we can do a frontal assault, with weapons=chemo, but sometimes there is a need for something stronger, and BETTER.

By educating ourselves with diet, exercise, and a different lifestyle we can eradicate the cancer naturally; we can help others do the same.

Now, I think the analogy above is easily superimposed on the grand situation we have now.

We need to fight TPTB, or the NWO as a cancer on society; venom trying to poison the world.

We need to educate each other, so that ignorance is washed away by the light of truth.

Once people are aware of truth, the foundations of TPTB control start to decay.

At that point PEOPLE POWER begins to win. We can take back control of our society in a rather peaceful way.

SOoooo, we educate, and learn; this in turn causes the wheels of critical thinking, and we can win through something known as Civil Disobedience.....

Kinda like saying NO

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

sancho, your peaceful protest against the powesr that be is profound.

Thanks for your passionate predispositioned place in this pandemic.

join