It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New crop circle 9th August

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ottozia
Ok folks, just to prove I am trying to find a balance in my research and look at both sides of coin here. I came across this guy. Firstly let’s ignore his title and focus on the content of what he is saying. Very interesting!!!!

www.youtube.com...

It certainly sheds a new light on how one looks at these circles. If I look at this latest one and others I must admit I do see the tell tell signs of 1 metre plank.
Now when it comes to the centre bits, it’s not so easily to explain.
Either way it does make you think a little more when viewing these wonderful patterns...

Thats Mathew Williams the only person ever prosecuted for making circles.
I like his video's, he tells it how it is ... No BS

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I have just found this apparently he his a circle maker.

It was in the news they apparently commissioned it but the problem i have with this they only show a tiny clip i would like to see the circle made from start to finish he said the film crew was there all the time so they must have been filming all of it so where is it

He says it's not his fault they only showed a fragment but if they made that circle the must have the video why not show the hole of it.
Let me know what you think of this.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This crop circle represents the Ying-Yang of the Binary Stars .... SOL (our sun) and its twin, called Nemesis (a brown or red dwarf) with Nibiru in orbit around it.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

these guys sure are busy, arent they?
It seems I see one of these types of threads weekly now.

College kids I mean..."aliens"....have to much time on their hands these days...

My only real question is why the stubborn consistency? If they have a message, why not just come out with it?

If they are "aliens" why not a more technologically clear and concise way to get the message across? Surely with all their advanced technology taking over the worlds radio and or t.v. station simultaneously would not be a problem?

And yes I am aware of the 70's takeover of a few of teh european stations..very odd, and I dont believe they have come to a conclusion as to the source in that case...very odd...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
blatant art like this is easy to see vs. listening to the voices inside your head. makes you question, wonder, think outside the box i dubb "27"

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

i think this is fake, just as almost every crop circle we've seen on ATS for the past 6 months or so...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

The English Government HAS invested into the research.

The Queen is intrigued by them. The military's helicopters fly over them and land on them. The military runs people out of the area.

For Pete's sakes, why must we continually repeat these things?!

When will you 'skeptics' actually research the topic?!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

That video is ridiculous.

An obvious attempt to disinform the public about them...

We all know people can lay down crop with a board. A board however, will not produce elongated nodes in the plant with iron deposits found anomalously at the bends. Radiation in the design. Electromagnetic disturbances within. Etc. Etc. Etc.

And yeah, you can use AUTOCAD to draw some of the designs. Especially the simple starshaped one shown in the video. Some others wouldn't be so easy, though.

Rubbish.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

LOL!

That is one of the worst looking crop circles I have seen.

And we didn't even get to see the results up close, just people mainly babbling.

Impress me show me a exact replica man made, documented on video like the one in the OP on this thread and with all of the intricacy's, then I will believe they are man made.

Until then it's all up for debate.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I am almost sure I pulled this link from another ATS thread so I apologize for redundancy but it is absolutely fascinating because I have hard wired hi rez 24 volt digital infrared outside my house and I see things flying around out there all night long, yet if I go out with a halogen flashlight there is nothing visible. This excellent link purports to show a crop formation being formed. As well as another energy disturbance with a solid being "two rabbits high" remaining. Thank you to whoever posted this link.

www.earthfiles.com...

And to answer the question of what it is representing its clear that it shows orbits, that stop, of three celestial masses, like at the end of a maze.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
By a long shot, I'm no authority...

The first thing that hit my mind was serpent/dragon energy. (no i'm not talking about those "reptilian" things everyone goes on about).

the next impression was motion on an atomic scales. positive and negative orbiting a nucleus.

I get "speed" and "quickening" from it.

I'm not really a "psychic" or anything, just sometimes i get things.

I may be full of crap but thats my $.02 worth to dontate.

prove me wrong. it may all be bs, i just dont think so.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

What you are proposing is something I've begun to speculate about. It is an interesting theory and pairs perfectly with Masaru Emoto's The Hidden Messges in Water.

Welcome to the World of Water

A world of which every living entity shares a part, and yet about which we know significantly little...

Until the groundbreaking work of a pioneer Japanese researcher whose astonishing discovery about water, documented photographically, changed most of what we didn't know and led to a new consciousness of Earth's most precious resource.

"The messages from water are telling us to look inside ourselves"

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
what if woven circles represent magnetic fields?
you could path electricity through such a device
so that it would generate similar patterns...

just a thought.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by mars1

That video is ridiculous.

An obvious attempt to disinform the public about them...

We all know people can lay down crop with a board. A board however, will not produce elongated nodes in the plant with iron deposits found anomalously at the bends. Radiation in the design. Electromagnetic disturbances within. Etc. Etc. Etc.

And yeah, you can use AUTOCAD to draw some of the designs. Especially the simple starshaped one shown in the video. Some others wouldn't be so easy, though.

Rubbish.

Do you get the feeling that a few people here are trying to muddy
the water?
They didn't convince you.
Why even bother?
The crop circles are made by the Grays.
Who cares?
99% of the public are too busy doing other things.
They don't care about crop circles.
Some people believe they are man made.
Some people believe they are made by aliens.
The remaining 99% of the people on Earth don't care.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
What ever this crop circle is supposed to represent i have no idea. Anybody have an opinion of what it could represent well not long now season nearly over.

THANKYOU

It features a rare geometric theorem that deals with a tangent line. The conceptual configuration of the circles refers to the notorious year 1947 known for the memorable UFO activity (Roswell, Kenneth Arnold.) through an angle of 19.47 degree.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1db178e41ca.jpg[/atsimg]

I think that it is a response to a "near collision" between a photographer and a UFO:
www.dcca.nl...

(Remember that hoaxers are totally illiterate as far as analytic geometry is concerned. They prove it every time after they leave the field. They are just artists with bad taste.)

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

That article was ridiculous.

That was the worst series of UFO photographs I have ever seen. Roughly the size of a frisbee.

Now, if you can reproduce that diagram over an illustration of the circle on AUTOCAD to verify that your tangential geometry theory is actually represented on the ground, I'll consider that part of your post.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It's amazing how people are so sure all of these complex designs are made by "college kids". It's because it's easier to rubbish it, right? Than to use your brain, think a little, do some research. I'll post this quote here which I think is relevant and very truthful:

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.
Bertrand Russell

sanchoearlyjones, I enjoyed reading your post, something to think about

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by stander

Now, if you can reproduce that diagram over an illustration of the circle on AUTOCAD to verify that your tangential geometry theory is actually represented on the ground, I'll consider that part of your post.

The photo is not an overhead, and the tolerance of the angle is 10^-2. So it's not going to work. Your request is like asking astrophysicists to take a pic of Big Bang.

Here, take a peek at things before the cereal shamans took over:
www.sciencenews.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
These are fantastic, man made or unknown they are very interesting.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

One of the most interesting posts of the entire thread. It's not necessary that I agree with your theory in order to appreciate it - we need more novel and outward-thinking processes brought to bear on an area which has become bogged down with, in essence, two lines of thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join