It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New crop circle 9th August

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

There is no "proof" for either side as the making of the crop circle was not witnessed. However the evidence that crop circles are man made is overwhelming. We have

motive
opportunity
previous cases with the same MO.

Please provide any evidence whatsoever that this crop circle was not man made.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

You answered the question of proof in your first line there is no proof as such anyone can claim to make them.
Like i have said lots of time's we will get proof one day with more people taking notice ONE DAY.
I'm on the fence regarding to who is making them until we have solid proof one way or the other.
I would like to think there is a message in them that one day we will understand to go to all this trouble there has got to be something there or what's the point.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Right, neither of us have proof but you don't even have evidence. Thinking without facts is called "using your imagination" and is a great part of life, but not useful for proving a point.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Infrared Video of Light Flashes, Moving Darknesses - and Entity?

July 30, 2009 Yatesbury, Wiltshire County, England - After midnight on Tuesday, July 14, 2009, Yorkshire engineer, Winston Keech, had set up his four infrared cameras on a pole looking across the East Field wheat below Adams Grave. The rest of the huge East Field had not been planted this year and was a mass of dark soil next to the far west end wheat. Winston is an entrepreneur who develops renewable energy systems and is fascinated by crop formations. He wants to see what he can capture on infrared (IR) videotape, and the carpet of East Field wheat seemed a good place to night watch. His four cameras are Samsung 0.0002 lux infrared with 570 line resolution on closed circuit TV, mounted on a high T-bar in front of his van.

Winston began filming with his IR video cameras and at 12:24 AM on July 14th, the infrared captured two flashes of light followed by two large dark spots that move around in the wheat and appear to be later joined by smaller, moving grey spots, all moving until 1:44 AM. Then the large moving anomalies disappear, after two further flashes, from the infrared videotape.

FROM
www.earthfiles.com...
There is also vidio in that article.
There is a thread on this here www.abovetopsecret.com...

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

It looks great!
Keep them coming. I want to see a new crop circle everyday
this month. 3 different weaving techniques. Most impressive!
I wish one of us had deep pockets. We could compensate the
farmers and perhaps preserve the crop circles for at least 1 month.
The hoaxers are probably scratching their heads.
How in the world do we weave our crop circle hay at 2 AM???
Wait a minute! How in the world do we weave our crop circle hay
at 2 PM??!!
Bummer! The Grays have outsmarted us.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mars1

Infrared Video of Light Flashes, Moving Darknesses - and Entity?

July 30, 2009 Yatesbury, Wiltshire County, England - After midnight on Tuesday, July 14, 2009, Yorkshire engineer, Winston Keech, had set up his four infrared cameras on a pole looking across the East Field wheat below Adams Grave. The rest of the huge East Field had not been planted this year and was a mass of dark soil next to the far west end wheat. Winston is an entrepreneur who develops renewable energy systems and is fascinated by crop formations. He wants to see what he can capture on infrared (IR) videotape, and the carpet of East Field wheat seemed a good place to night watch. His four cameras are Samsung 0.0002 lux infrared with 570 line resolution on closed circuit TV, mounted on a high T-bar in front of his van.

Winston began filming with his IR video cameras and at 12:24 AM on July 14th, the infrared captured two flashes of light followed by two large dark spots that move around in the wheat and appear to be later joined by smaller, moving grey spots, all moving until 1:44 AM. Then the large moving anomalies disappear, after two further flashes, from the infrared videotape.

FROM
www.earthfiles.com...
There is also vidio in that article.
There is a thread on this here www.abovetopsecret.com...

THANKYOU

Win Keech has another video on youtube almost exactly the same as the one you are refering to. He claims the 7/7/7 circle was created after a flash of light at around 3am.What he never said though was that he had another camera set up which clearly shows the circle half made at around 1.15am.The guy is just another fraud, read this ... especially the last few paragraphs.
www.andrewcollins.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wh00pS

Thank you very much for that it leaves me with more questions than answers but a very good read i think it's on about this crop circle from 2007.
www.lucypringle.co.uk...
This is the conclusion to the report from Wh00pS post.
www.andrewcollins.com...

There is a clear moral here. As much as we would all like evidence that some crop formations are made by a supernatural agency, there are those that clearly aren't. Think carefully before accepting claims that crop formations appear in bursts of light, and be careful of those promoting such ideas, especially if they are film makers who produce expensive DVDs for you to buy.

There are real crop circles out there, and maybe even simple formations as well. I have investigated the Tully saucer nests of Queensland, Australia, for two books, and discovered that similar swirled circles had been occurring also in North Island, New Zealand, and that the region was noted for its strange lights, seen as ancestral spirits by the native aborigines. I have found evidence of swirled circles of wheat corn in the fields of Oxfordshire during the 1940s, when they were known as Fairy Rings and Devil's Circles. Then we have the Mowing Devil story of the 1600s, while accounts of crops being trampling into circles by celestial visitors is found also in native American myth. Something in the fields of southern England might be genuine, and as long as that possibility remains we should continue looking for answers. My own research into crop circles is found in two book THE CIRCLEMAKERS (1992) and ALIEN ENERGY (1994).

Will we get to see the unedited copy of that tape

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Without having read a single thing in this thread other than seeing the original picture, I am going to call myself an amazing psychic by deducing where this crop circle was found.

Is it.. WILTSHIRE? I imagine I am correct, because I'm a great psychic, and have also deduced that there is a subtle hint with all of these similar designs being found in the same location. Almost... as if someone LIVED in that area was making them! Yes, as unreal as that sounds.. manmade cc's.. *snicker*

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

haha! nice work - I was gonna ... but you beat me! This is quite a new one eh - will we ever know the TRUE meanings of these fantastic circles?

thanks for posting THE PICTURES not just the link S&F!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Wow what a surprise, this crop circle was found where, out of all places? Yep... WILTSHIRE!!!

Those aliens really must love Wiltshire, England!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
FOOLS!
these things are jsut eh work of bored pranksters. stop looking for meaning in a field of knocked over crops.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I've done a little teeny tiny bit of research into the crop circle issue.

They aren't just found in fields like in Wilshire. They are found all over the world, and in all sorts of material. The material which is present at said location is spun around.

There are pictures on the net of 'happen chance' photos of 'circles' carved into the shallows of river bottoms, wooded areas having them made from sticks, etc.

Most of these aren't seen due to the fact most people aren't looking, and usually they are very hard to see, or the access to said area is very difficult.

I think people have it wrong that these crop circles are designed, and made for our viewing entertainment, and pleasure.

IMO the crop circles are a by product, and the viewing pleasure we get out of them is nothing more than 'happen chance'.

The Earth is a sentient being in, and of itself. There are theories that when man 'fell', or chose the wrong path, he fell from a higher frequency, down to 3rd dimensional physical life....... Along with man's fall so was the Earth taken down with him.

Now, considering that, and other prophecies such as the Maya, it is my belief that the Earth is healed, and ready to move back into the higher realms of dimension.

I believe what we are looking at in crop circles, or where ever they are found is the remnants of the Earth's communication with the cosmos.

These communications wouldn't be in words, but in complex vibrational/sound waves........I know many people here, and elsewhere are continually talking about sound, or tones being heard in their ears that they've only been hearing for a short while........

My theory is that what we see is similar to the ability of sound to either shake, or break glass with the right pitch, tone, and frequency.

In other words the message went out from the Earth, and the crop circles are the by product; similar to glass shaking from sound.

It's been shown in lab experiments that when sand, and other particles are exposed to different sound vibrations they form complex patterns.

If my theory was applied to the embedded code in the crop circles I'll bet we could actually read what they say, or that is know the possible algorythum(sp) of the message.

again the crop circle isn't meant for us, it's not the message, but a remnant of, and they don't just happen in wheat fields.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think it's manmade.

/satire off.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Ok folks, just to prove I am trying to find a balance in my research and look at both sides of coin here. I came across this guy. Firstly let’s ignore his title and focus on the content of what he is saying. Very interesting!!!!

www.youtube.com...

It certainly sheds a new light on how one looks at these circles. If I look at this latest one and others I must admit I do see the tell tell signs of 1 metre plank.
Now when it comes to the centre bits, it’s not so easily to explain.
Either way it does make you think a little more when viewing these wonderful patterns...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
good post :0 i think the government should invest some $$ into finding out the cause of these circles.... you know set up some cameras.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
were is this one? let me take a wild guess. probably in England right?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

This year has been one of the best for crop circles a first for a woven one.

There have been many with weave and braid patterns found in them.

A quick search generated images from 2000 and further back.
Check through the photo gallery at lucypringle.co.uk

You can check by month and year.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

It could be some type of emission pattern, but I'm thinking it might just be for aesthetics. Wouldn't the other two be the same? Unless they (whoever they are) have several different ways of flattening the crops, and what we're seeing here is the result of three separate technologies.

The makers are telling you that weaving isn't the only neat trick they can do. They can make all sorts of 3d effects in crop that isn't even broken, but laid down.

They have done all this before, but people just didn't care enough to pay attention.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Reminds me of Princess Leia's head

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed331156a24f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Look people, it is pretty simple.

If nobody knew who painted the Sistine Chapel I would confess to it if I knew people wouldn't ask me to reproduce it...

Instant fame. At least in some circles.

Sure, I have seen plenty of obvious fakes, like the peace sign with a burning cigarette (stupid and crude)...

But, you will never see a video of people making a crop circle like this. Why? Because people aren't making them.

It is advanced technology of some sort.

Maybe I should revise and say that possibly the Government has tech like this, but I doubt it. Directional and precise unguided energy wave control is amazing tech indeed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join