It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New crop circle 9th August

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00510e87b44f.jpg[/atsimg]
This is a very nice one it's also woven in the circles there is also some ground shots.
Link to aerial shots
www.cropcircleconnector.com...
Link to ground shots
There is some good shots in the links.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
What ever this crop circle is supposed to represent i have no idea. Anybody have an opinion of what it could represent well not long now season nearly over.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
All three circles in this circle are totally different two are woven and the other one does not look like it's just flat in the circle it as a ripple pattern.
very strange.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
All three circles in this circle are totally different two are woven and the other one does not look like it's just flat in the circle it as a ripple pattern.
very strange.

THANKYOU

Good observation. I've noticed this with several of the newer ones, the flattened areas being woven into their own patterns.

There are seven circles in this, and if I remember rightly there were some recent designs that had this.

I find it a little suspicious that it's lined up perfectly with the pathways or whatever they're called. They could be used as guides to make sure the design is parallel with them, but what's the point? They're more impressive when the crop circles are at a different angle to them. Because this one is parallel to the pathways, it makes me think humans would have an easier time getting it 'in the right place'.

Again... human or ET, I don't know. If these are man made, it's using some type of sound technology, not planks. The flattened patterns are too intricate.

Note, each one has a different pattern.

[edit on 9/8/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I think this is some kind of energy device. The two outer poles form a subsystem of the device in which a closed circulatory system holding plasma, fluid, or some other form or element, travels constantly in one direction. This subsystem surrounds the inner pole, which seems to be physically seperated from the circulatory subsystem, but within it´s cylindric container, encloses another substance which somehow reacts to the effects of the circulating material outside its wall. The four smaller circles could represent control poles which could influence the speed and direction of the matter or plasma circulating within the machine, thus regulating performance.

What the "poles" could be? Magnetic perhaps?

[edit on 9-8-2009 by fockewulf190]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Must be an awful lot of people with spare time and boards in their hands lately...

Very nice circle.... surely sooner or later people are going to see that these crop circles cannot be man made anymore (the majority anyway) and admit there is something going on that they can't explain.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Perhaps how the crops are woven within the "poles" gives a possible clue as to what kind of material it is made of. Could they represent some form of electromagnetic emission? Can certain emission patterns positively identify certain materials?

Just throwing ideas around.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

The bottom picture seems to show either a certain type of emission pattern, or some kind of drive wheel which would cause the circulation. Interesting is also the fluid like ripples surrounding the inner pattern.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by fockewulf190

It could well be made using energy device's or plank's or satellites or anything we just do not know but i feel one day we will know.
This year has been one of the best for crop circles a first for a woven one.
More people will be watching someone will get something one day.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Just to be clear, I think this is a diagram of some sort of device. I have no idea what made this crop circle, but IMO, they can´t all be man made. Some, but no way all.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Yes, the ripple effect is interesting.

It could be some type of emission pattern, but I'm thinking it might just be for aesthetics. Wouldn't the other two be the same? Unless they (whoever they are) have several different ways of flattening the crops, and what we're seeing here is the result of three separate technologies.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I'm not saying they are man made as for it being a diagram of a device i have no clue on that as i said in my opening post i have no idea what it represents.
Hope somebody can come up with something for what it could represent.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
In the world of crop circles it seems the 45 degree and 90 degree angles are just to advanced for ET's.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan

Yes, the ripple effect is interesting.

It could be some type of emission pattern, but I'm thinking it might just be for aesthetics. Wouldn't the other two be the same? Unless they (whoever they are) have several different ways of flattening the crops, and what we're seeing here is the result of three separate technologies.

Hmm, perhaps there is more to these patterns than just aesthetics. This is all an obervational guess, but if the circle with the ripples and the internal octagonal pattern really represents a drive wheel and a fluid substance, then perhaps the central circle with it´s unusual texture, represents some other type of material. The clue as to what kind of substance it is comes from the pattern itself...it is actually showing what kind of material it is pictured at molecular level. So, instead of the circulating fluid influencing the inner pole, like I thought earlier, perhaps the inner pole is effecting the fluid as it rotates. The last circle would then extract the energy from the flowing material and it´s pattern is a clue as to how this collector is constructed.

It´s a nice mystery for sure.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This one i find very interesting, there's a lot in there.

I will say no more, very interesting indeed,

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Yeah OK, and thanks for posting this CC. S&F.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
In the world of crop circles it seems the 45 degree and 90 degree angles are just to advanced for ET's.

Actually in this case, NOT having any 45° or 90° says a lot. You wouldn´t want any constructed structure containing a moving fluid or substance to encounter those angles as it would impead performance. Yet another clue!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Wow that's a very beautiful crop circle. I don't know what it is but starring at it makes me feel very calm.

It makes me wonder though if it were humans making these, then they must have a lot of free time on their hands...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

It represents a person or group of people who want anonymous attention.

Which brings me to the question, why the aliens and UFO's forum? Is ANYTHING at all to suggest aliens or UFO's were involved with this?

[edit on 9-8-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

It represents a person or group of people who want anonymous attention.

Please show proof.

Which brings me to the question, why the aliens and UFOs forum? Is ANYTHING at all to suggest aliens or UFOs were involved with this?

Because there is no section for crop circles that i know of and can we prove they did not do them same as we can not prove humans are doing them.

THANKYOU

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join