It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada teenagers encounter multiple UFOs and missing time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Nevada teenagers encounter multiple UFOs and missing time

www.examiner.c om

The female witness described the craft’s main body as “silvery, but when it banked and turned it appeared to be transparent and she could see the stars through the hull of the craft. She described the crafts as being shaped almost like a horseshoe, having two rear ends with red glowing elements.”
The male witness used a million-candle spotlight from his truck to shine on the craft above, using his hand to shade the light back-and-forth to produce a “signal.” The object overhead then responded by descending from 50 feet to 20 feet above them
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Just came across this and did not remember seeing it on ATS (sry if it was already posted just doing my part to spread the word) So anyway I thought I'd post it. So here you are it's a pretty interesting story and seems sound. Enjoy.

The truth is out there we just got to wait for the arrival time.

www.examiner.c om
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Seems pretty credible given the black SUV's and helicopters after the event ocurred.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaddowkhan

And no insects were seen or heard during the event.

If you had three UFO's flying over you and one was just 20 feet over your car, would you really be noticing the lack of bugs? Just saying is all. Good find though, OP. S&F. I'm interesting in what the ATS'ers think about this one.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I suggested to the mods this is moved to the aliens/UFO forum.

That way, some of the ATS experts are more likely to see this.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaddowkhan

Sound pretty authentic. I mean not just the missing time but they even had the part about the SUVs with tinted windows that act like they work for the military. Surprising that the local air base even mentioned their being an incident.

Folks in black cars with tinted windows.. that's those folks that are an offshoot of the MIB, except they look more human now
They actually look so human that you can't tell the difference. They even walk among us and no one knows. Folks think they're with the military, probably because they like to slap those "US Government" license plates on their cars sometimes.

I wonder why they always "investigate" after alien encounters?? I could swear that they work with aliens and stuff. Unless they are just keeping an eye on the military during their investigation, to make sure they don't find anything? Does anyone know more about these folks?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

While they watched the three objects, one of them separated from the group, shut off three of its five lights, and appeared as though it would land or crash

An example of UFO lights possibly being a by-product of the propulsion system. As they turn the power down, the illuminations fade.

At this point in the report, the witnesses have a lost time period. Their next recollection for both of them was driving home, where the male witness recalled that he looked into the rear view mirror and noticed that one of the objects was a “considerable distance” behind them, and then it disappeared.

Uh oh, somebody got abducted
They should really get some of that hypnotic regression done, see what might have happened. Although I don't think it's a definite method that works; they could imagine what happened just because they knew they were pursued by a UFO. I don't really know how it works.

Odd how the witness said the craft appeared see-through from the bottom. Maybe there is a type of coating on the underside which causes this, but not on the sides? You'd think it would be all over the craft though.

Could be military, but given the missing time I'd say an ET encounter is likely.

Sounds pretty creepy though, I would have have been so frightened if I experienced something like this.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
dang. a real life Donnie Darko!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Missing time doesn't automatically mean ET involvement. As long as TPTB have been studying mind control methods, I thinks it's safe to say humans could be causing missing time to make you forget the details that subsequently occured.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Genus

Could be, but why would "TPTB" be interested in a couple of random people who signal them with a bright light? They probably wouldn't be worth their time. If they have an agenda and are abducting people, it's gonna take a long time if they do it this way

Alien abductions are known for being spontaneous. Take a look at the Allagash abductions. The ETs started to take notice of these guys once they started flashing an SOS signal at them with their torch.

...Foltz grabbed a flashlight and began flashing an SOS.

Suddenly, a bright beam of light shot out from the bottom of the craft and it quickly made its way towards the men. All men, minus Rak, began to paddle furiously back towards shore. Rak seemed entranced by the object as it closed in on them. Suddenly, the light enveloped the canoe and the four men.

The next thing the men knew, they were back on shore at their campsite. They stood at the edge of the water and stared blankly at the craft, which was hovering no more than a few dozen feet from them. After watching for several minutes, the craft suddenly imploded as it had done two nights previous, and reappeared over the treetops on the other side of the lake. It then shot upwards into the sky.

Sounds pretty similar to the events that allegedly took place on May 7th in Nevada.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by prepare4it777
Seems pretty credible given the black SUV's and helicopters after the event ocurred.

LOL Was that Sarcasm?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I agree it would seem like a waste of time at first, but it would be a great way to abduct someone and take some quick biological samples (for any number of nasty things) right? Throw in some "missing time", maybe a false memory of who was in the ship and no one will know.

I think by now at least some of these UFOs have to be ours and just copying the MO of all the rest to seem inconspicious.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
My guess would be, whatever or whoever was in the craft, decided to find out why these people didn't panic and run, instead tried to send a signal to them using a powerful light.

It would make sense if they wanted to know if there is a thought method that promoted interest rather than the need to get away, I know everyone is different and react different in situations, were one person would run and hide, another would stand and want to know more, maybe they are interested in why this happens, what in peoples lives makes the difference.

Or perhaps it's just a case of ok if you want to know we will show you, followed by the suppression of the memories, during the lost time, these people could have been shown wonders so fantastic, the kind of things we only dream of and had the meaning of Life the Universe and Everything explained to them, perhaps there will come a time when all those memories are programmed to return.

What really fascinates me about events like this is the recollection much later of the small things, like the lack of noise from animals, or the lack of insects, we all have events like those all the time, it's only when we think back with determination we remember them.

That makes stories like these more credible to me, what makes it even better is the lack of pictures and video, because CGI of the mind does not exist IMO, 3 slightly different accounts from those involved adds to the validity of it being true, we all see different things, even though we witness the same event, one poster above asked why was it only see through from the bottom, I would say because at no time did it flip over so they could see the top, my guess is the whole craft was exactly the same.

Great story well worth a star.
Not going to flag though, I don't think I could return to this thread to see these people being ridiculed by those stuck in the box.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
very interesting story, makes me wonder what really happened in that "lost time" period. I live in Reno, NV, and I am pretty sure I saw something that was not a plane or helicopter on Saturday night 8-8-09. It had a red flashing light in the middle of it, and from what I could see between 5 to 8 white lights around the middle that would light up in a pattern. It hovered around the city for almost 45 min, and appeared to be traveling pretty fast, and would go from one side of Reno to the other. Does this sound like a UFO? The only thing I thought it could be is a helicopter with lights on the skid which lit up in a pattern, but that doesn't really seem practical? Anyone?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The proximity to Fallon NAS is interesting.

Years ago, while devloping a high-altitude automomous airship for the USAF, testing was conducted out of Black Rock, NV, in the general vicinity of Fallon.

The vehicle in question had a similiar shape, though not identical.

The physical effects experienced, loss of memory/time-sense, lack of insect/animal sounds/calls, could be attributed to the presence of a powerful electromagnetic field.

Used to spend lots of time on the high desert. Always hoped to see something unusual. Never did.

Dang!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Most likely one of those teens has been a contactee before and their contacts were doing a check-in so to speak.

Those dark SUVs are the guys from the secret space program. They check on anyone or anything that has contacted advanced beings - mainly to squeeze out any technology or information for their program.

You can be sure that they'll do a scan on those teens for any implants.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Doesn't it make you wonder just how many people have been modified through this fashion?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Were the teenagers also giggling uncontrollably and had an uncontrollable desire to find the nearest McDonalds.

Seriously, this one just doesn't pass the sniff test, literally.

top topics

join