It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hmm Obama is going back to Mexico: Swine flu started after last visit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Obama to attend 3-nation summit in Mexico

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama will fly to Mexico for a two-day summit with the leaders of Mexico and Canada.

I am going to put on my tin foil hat this morning and look at the time line of the last Obama/Mexico visit.

Obama's swine flu scare after shaking hands with archaeologist who died a week later

A man who shook Barack Obama's hand in Mexico died the next week from symptoms similar to those of swine flu.

The White House insisted the President's health was not in any danger, but he was said to be taking the threat of an epidemic 'very seriously'

It was about the time of this visit that "Swine Flu" became a widely covered subject. So while wearing my tin foil hat I start to wonder if this will be the start of the new strain.

If it "happens" to start in Mexico around the same time of the visit I firmly believe we can call shenanigans. This would prove government involvement.

Okay no more tin foil hat. It makes me think odd thoughts.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

How would this prove government involvement?

Is Obama supposed to be the carrier of the flu is he?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
No but an easy way to spread via the convoy, the flu by contact with the people. Hey it's a theory based off a tin foil moment. It is not a belief but an interesting theory.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
i bet you dont see to many people in mexico shaking the presidents hand this go around

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
He can shake someones hand and give them the flu?

Now that is power!

If there is any credence to this website, and the person caught swineflu after last visit, good catch on the correlation.

It is possible that it was the other way around and the person was trying to give it to the president.

Or if the prez is meeting this person, the person is higher up and very social tehrefore making him more susceptible.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Very much so. It was reported in several MSM sights. It is odd to say the least.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Do you think that somehow the President was responsible for sickening that man? Or are you saying that going to Mexico might expose Obama to another chance of catching the flu? Neither one makes much sense.

You don't send the President to spread flu to another country, if that's what you're saying. There are plenty of military, CIA, NSA, whatever, to do that. You don't need the President. We wouldn't send the most instantly recognizable American (after Britney) to pass the flu to someone.

My guess is that if our Government wanted to infect people in Mexico, they'd infect some of the illegal aliens they were deporting back home, let them bring it in. Hides the fact (if true) that it was deliberate, and sends a message: The US is dangerous, they have a plague, don't come here. Nothing says, "Keep Out" like a plague.

top topics

join