It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celante estimates a revolution takes about 1/3 of the USA to wake up

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The real revolution needs to begin in the ballot boxes at the polls in 2010 and 2012... That is when the American people need to abandon the Washington elite and fire the extreme elements of both the republican party, and democratic party... It is time for America to take a more independent conservative path, and return this nation to the most simple principles which it was founded on.

Clean house!

Anything less will mean accepting a new era of decline, generations of slavery through higher taxes, inflation and extremely limited liberty and freedom. A true 2 class nation where the majority serve under the minority elite.

If tyranny is your thing, then the future is bright for you.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
i thought i remember Ron Paul saying it takes something like 7% of the population to start a rebellion...

also, i seem to recall that Aaron Russo said it took like 6% of a well-motivated group to start a revolution...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

You are so very wrong.....money is not the root to all evil, humanity is. We as a race is what the problem is....we consume everything in front of us, yes......I agree with you on that point, but who are the ones behide the scene pulling the strings....big bad government, mil. indust. complex, big corp and big pharm. These are the targeted ones...put them down, erase the slate, start anew. New money backed by gold and silver....checks and balances in place to check the checks and balances, term limits on all government, 4 years max, and have true elections, not these silly televised game shows. Thats just for starters anyone wish to add to these?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
WOW Gerald Celente ...direct and to the point
Truer words could not have been spoken.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Isn't this the same 'trendcaster who is never wrong' who said months back that by this time the US would be more similar to Zimbabwe than England?

I think he has become just another propagandist of the system.

link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

Originally posted by consciousdrum
....end the fed and burn their playhouse down

I was looking at my car in the driveway and thinking to come up with something that wasn't offensive... *PooF* Perfect Bumper Sticker (or a variation of this...)

Taze The FED, Bro!

I'm just sayin...

I have one too. How about...

We are Fed up!

link   
reply to post by Mr.Hyde

Yes you are correct, I should not have thrown insults....I only wrote what I saw....you seem affraid to face the fact of where this country is headed. I should not have let my emotions get the better of me.
Now as to your comeback insults on me....well you do not know me therefore how can you make such statements as you have? I could tell you all about my background, but I feel you would just brush me off. But you did hit a nerve.....Katrina.....I was there for 8 weeks, working the relief & rebuilding their telecommunications. So please if you have no first hand experience do not make bogus comments.
I never stated 15 people, where you pulled that from is probably far south of your brain.....I did say it would not be 80-100 million, and that it would be over quickly and probably painlessly, for you at least.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoptics
reply to post by RolandBrichter

Right On Roland...you put far better then I could.....It amazes me how people think about this.....they automatically go into MadMax mode. The toppling of the current government will be fast and furious, hey like a movie
...No on a serious note, most average people will not even know it happen until the day after tomorrow.....oh no another movie

Peace!

And what will people be doing while the over night revolution finishes up? Can I still set my tee-time for next Sunday? I wont have any problems with my paycheck will I? The distributive branch for my bank in my area wont have any hiccups with this over-night revolution will it? How will the market be effected? Will the exchange rate of our Dollar be effected? Will T-Bonds, T-bills, T-notes bottom out? Because I still want to use the same currency that's already established. As you can see throughout history - revolutions only take an evening - wait no, they actually are long drawn out and usually turn to wars of attrition. Juntas, I believe are what you may be referring to. Well even in this case it takes more than an evening according to history to pull off something like what I believe your fantasy requires.

Again - nothing more than fantasy.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Mr.Hyde]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Im telling you, and anyone else. It would take a VERY small group of people. Providing it was done proper. Im not saying this because I think, Im saying this because I know.

Oh! And to the guy who mocked my post? "Use your imagination" indeed. Thats all I am ALLOWED to say, my friend. Id be just as happy to discuss direct tactics somewhere else.

-Ze'Jesta

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This should all come to a head in October.

You should be 'prepared' by then.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Before we bring out the guns, we need to start with the ballot box and break the two-party monopoly once and for all. When I went to vote last year, I was aghast to see that for some of the local posts there was only ONE candidate on the ballot. There was one particularly awful and slimy state senator I wanted to vote out because of all of the corruption scandals he's implicated in, but the bastard won because he managed to get his name on both the Democratic and Republican ticket! I don't even know if that's even legal, or how he pulled it off. Sure enough, that rat made headlines in the paper AGAIN last month and not for doing anything good or useful, mind you.

Even though I know I'm "throwing my vote away," I always make it a point to vote for the 3rd party candidate, if given a choice. I've been a registered Independent since 1996 (so I get junk e-mail and robocalls from both parties come election time). I'm holding out hope for humanity. One good sign is that last week, there was a man at the train station asking me to sign a petition. He was running for city council under the Green Party banner and needed signatures to get on the ballot. What was interesting is that people were eagerly coming up to him and signing his petition. Just to root for the underdog.

It would be great to see more civic-minded people run for local office under a 3rd party ticket. I would do so myself, but I have ahem, a colorful past

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~ATS~
reply to post by adrenochrome

Im telling you, and anyone else. It would take a VERY small group of people. Providing it was done proper. Im not saying this because I think, Im saying this because I know.

Oh! And to the guy who mocked my post? "Use your imagination" indeed. Thats all I am ALLOWED to say, my friend. Id be just as happy to discuss direct tactics somewhere else.

-Ze'Jesta

Please, tell us how you know. I believe it may be a larger part of the question everyone wants answered.

What is prohibiting you from saying anything due to what your "ALLOWED" to say. Where can we meet to discuss the direct tactics?

- Again, nothing but fantasy.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It does noy take a majority to prevail....but rather an irate,tireless minority,keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men.
Samuel Adams

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr.Hyde

OK....you'll have to reschedule your tee time and your tea party, and yes your T bills will be affected, and all your comforts in your comfortable life will be disrupted for a time....but is it not worth the price to regain our Republic and our true freedom? Not this matrix freedom, true freedom. Come on, I know your a responsible american with the ability to handle true freedom. If you knew what true freedom was, you would understand what I am saying.
That is the problem, true freedom requires total responsiblity, of which some people do not want...they want the government to wipe their asses and noses. But the number of True Americans are growing and it will be put to the test.....I am not worried about the banks, they will all fail regardless of a revolution or not. The numbers don't jive, sorry. No matter how you slice the pie you only have a pie. They know it and they are just playing with the numbers to buy time......so if it's all coming down on our heads, we might as well take control.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Mr Hyde,

As for your first question. I know because Political Revolution has been the center of my recent (year) study. I have read enough about tactics and warfare to tell you that it is completely possible to overthrow a goverment with a small task force. SunTzu would be very proud of me.

Your second? I am not allowed to discuss the political overthrow of the US Govt. here, in this thread, or on A.T.S. Be smart, and patient for my upcomming contribution to ATS. This is not open for discussion here.

-Ze'Jesta

[edit on 9-8-2009 by ~ATS~]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr.Hyde

OK....you'll have to reschedule your tee time and your tea party, and yes your T bills will be affected, and all your comforts in your comfortable life will be disrupted for a time....but is it not worth the price to regain our Republic and our true freedom? Not this matrix freedom, true freedom. Come on, I know your a responsible american with the ability to handle true freedom. If you knew what true freedom was, you would understand what I am saying.
That is the problem, true freedom requires total responsiblity, of which some people do not want...they want the government to wipe their asses and noses. But the number of True Americans are growing and it will be put to the test.....I am not worried about the banks, they will all fail regardless of a revolution or not. The numbers don't jive, sorry. No matter how you slice the pie you only have a pie. They know it and they are just playing with the numbers to buy time......so if it's all coming down on our heads, we might as well take control.

My intentions are not to upset you and if my identifying issues that are too complex for 'the revolution' to solve insulting me wont offer any clarity to your needs.

Please define 'true freedoms' as well as 'true Americans' for purposes of clarification in this thread.

Consider the fall of the U.S.S.R for a moment. This is what happens when the value of a nations currency collapses. Add to this your revolutionary fantasy and what, with your Katrina experience do you see Americans doing?

Do we go to the store and buy food? No. Do we all step back to an agrarian society and move into the future peacefully? No. How do we as an unorganized nation with many enemies the world over move forward? Who has their finger on the button for our nuclear weapons? Who keeps you safe from the hungry masses? Your ideology? No.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

You are so very wrong.....money is not the root to all evil, humanity is. We as a race is what the problem is....we consume everything in front of us, yes......I agree with you on that point, but who are the ones behide the scene pulling the strings....big bad government, mil. indust. complex, big corp and big pharm. These are the targeted ones...put them down, erase the slate, start anew. New money backed by gold and silver....checks and balances in place to check the checks and balances, term limits on all government, 4 years max, and have true elections, not these silly televised game shows. Thats just for starters anyone wish to add to these?

we already tried this back in 1776. it didnt work out so well.

as long as we have a monetary system in place there will be room for corruption. there will be prisons full of people because they took an unapproved substance. There will be technology that gets supressed because we cant put people out of work. and of course the biggest profit maker....war.

we have the ressources to build schools, hospitals, and homes for all of us but we allow money to restrict this. We let people sleep on streets and go hungry because they lack a piece of paper. we burn crops rather than feed those people because of money.

this system must end for us to progress as a society

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr.Hyde

Mr. Hyde, Mr. Hyde....I think the doctor needs to come out in you, the Hyde side is just that...HIDE. Fantasy and more fantasy of your making, do you really think this country is headed for great times? If you actually beleive this then you are dead wrong. I wish you all the luck in the future and hope your fantasy comes true.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444

we already tried this back in 1776. it didnt work out so well.

as long as we have a monetary system in place there will be room for corruption. there will be prisons full of people because they took an unapproved substance. There will be technology that gets supressed because we cant put people out of work. and of course the biggest profit maker....war.

we have the ressources to build schools, hospitals, and homes for all of us but we allow money to restrict this. We let people sleep on streets and go hungry because they lack a piece of paper. we burn crops rather than feed those people because of money.

this system must end for us to progress as a society

Admriker444 seems to make the most sense in this thread.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If 1/3 of us are angry, then it only takes one major event to trigger the revolution. Unfortunately, 1/3 of us are not awake, which can only happen after we are angered by what's goin on. This means that before we see any positive change effected, we will have mass hysteria and unrest. Think of how many of you were angered when you first started to realize how messed up the system really is. In your anger, did you come to a good conclusion? Or did it take a few years of research and anylitical thinking to come to your current worldview conclusion? Imagine suddenly everyone realizes how f'ed the system really is all at once...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join