It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celante estimates a revolution takes about 1/3 of the USA to wake up

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
He noted in a recent report that it would take about 1/3 of America to get angry emough to "take it to the streets" in order to formulate a true revolution. In other words, even if a sizable majority stays home munching fritos and watching it all on CNN, as long as 1/3 is willing to rumble, we have the potential to see real violence and a total upending of the government, financial system, and all the things we consider status quo.

In his most recent interview, he notes that we are probably close to that 1/3 mark. I've been listening to Celante for a long time and I've never heard him this vehoment. Keep in mind that every major prediction this guy has made has come true, from the '87 stock market crash and the fall of the Communism to the dotcom flameout and our curret troubles.

Here's his latest in 2 parts.

Part 1:

Part 2:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I don't know who this guy is, but he's full of crap. Revolution happens when enough people are convinced that they have nothing to lose. There aren't that many people.

Most of us have something to lose if there were a revolution. For most of us, we get enough food, we have a place to live, we get enough of life's necessities. We may not think we get enough of them, but overall life is tolerable.

Before there is any sort of revolution, there will be riots, people amassing to protest and to destroy. Those protests could merge into an overall revolution, sure. If they were happening. But they're not happening.

Back in the 'Sixties we did have riots in many cities. If there was going to be a revolution, that would have been the time. There were anti-war protests, riots in the poor sections of the cities (based on racial inequality and police abuses), political protests of all sorts, even acts of domestic terrorism. Talk of revolution was in the air. "The revolution will not be televised" was the cry. It came to nothing, because too many people had something to lose.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
When Celente speaks everyone should stop what they are doing and listen. This man knows what he is talking about. good find!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

You need to find out more about Gerald Celente before you bash him. Deny ignorance and broaden your perspective. What is coming down the pike makes the Sixties look like a game of Candy Land.

Thanks OP. Star and Flagged

[edit on 8/9/2009 by sad_eyed_lady]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

The problem most Americans don't realize is they will lose everything if they don't stand up and revolt. Most of the things Americans worry about losing has to do with comfort. Americans love their comfort zone. And today it sure is a deep and very ingrained comfort zone filled with cars, washing machines, nice soft beds, A/C, the internet, fast food, etc. Moreover, this country is more divided than it's ever been. Right/left, rich/poor, blue collar/white collar, city/rural. There is no cohesion, no greater identity. That's the biggest problem. People can't even agree on what it means to be American and what real freedom is. The only reason people are fearful of losing everything they have is due to them relying on everyone else for their basic needs in life. There is strength in numbers. If Americans banded together and helped each other and learned how to work as a team we wouldn't have to worry about "losing it all".

No offense to the ladies on here (you all are a minority) but I think a big part of a lack of showing in regards to revolt is women nowadays. Our society has managed to become so emasculating and femine men don't even know how to stand up for anything without women criticizing them as being brutish neanderthals. There are a handful of very patriotic, strong women but there are also A LOT of men that are puppeted along by their significant others, especially when it comes to raising their sons. We as men raise our sons in such a feminized enivornment it's ridiculous. Men did what they wanted to back in thte 1700s. Should we all go back to those days where women had little rights etc? Heck no! But women need to either get out of the way or support their men in the fight that's coming. Quit worrying about what the hell Britney is doing and whether Angelina is looking too skinny these days and whether or not you are wearing $200 jeans. Raise your family, learn how to cook, how to shoot a gun, quit pampering and spoiling our damn boys and turning them into girls.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Celente has definitely nailed it on the head with this one.
Good post.

More people need to start listening and learning.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

If you are happy and comfortable living on your knees then do whatever floats your boat...I on the other hand am tired of slavery...i prefer to live and die on my own two feet....end the fed and burn their playhouse down

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by consciousdrum
....end the fed and burn their playhouse down

I was looking at my car in the driveway and thinking to come up with something that wasn't offensive... *PooF* Perfect Bumper Sticker (or a variation of this...)

Taze The FED, Bro!

I'm just sayin...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

....end the fed and burn their playhouse down

I was looking at my car in the driveway and thinking to come up with something that wasn't offensive... *PooF* Perfect Bumper Sticker (or a variation of this...)

Taze The FED, Bro!

I'm just sayin...
if you made that bumper sticker,sign me up !!....i just like the burn the playhouse line...from my fav movie shooter ,but in todays police state,taze anyone society that does fit perfectly

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
during the american revolution onlya 1/3 of americans were patriots supporting the revolution, a 1/3 were loyalists supporting the british and the other 1/3 were nuetral or didnt care. so it makes sense that a third would be needed now.. think theres a third out there?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

yup
more than enough folks ready
just need to band together and hit the streets in numbers
preferably armed and with one mission, cleanse the entire system to start from scratch to pre-bank cartel control days.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

1/3, isn't that the same number of Angels that Lucifer took with him on his failed assault upon Heaven? It's funny when nobody's steal information from religious war manuals and pass it on to idiots as novel or unique information.

I didn't actually read the video, but did he also mention that a betrayal is necessary for the 1/3 to have a fighting chance? If there is no betrayal it just turns out to be a bloodbath.

Always remember this rule...Never underestimate your opponent.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by consciousdrum

Every knee will bow and you will learn to love it as you once did. Please, for the love of everything that is good, don't kill yourself...you have no chance of success.

Just learn to respect things that are greater than yourself.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
i think, if it were proven beyond a doubt 9/11 was an inside job, people would revolt.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by TheCoffinman

yup
more than enough folks ready
just need to band together and hit the streets in numbers
preferably armed and with one mission, cleanse the entire system to start from scratch to pre-bank cartel control days.

Warren,i hope i get to meet ya in the street someday...you think quite the same way i do...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The only thing needed is a Patton. Arrest all of the politicians and lobbysts in Washington for high treason. Assume power and schedule votes for a new and improved US government. Yea the justices go as well.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IDK88
reply to post by consciousdrum

Every knee will bow and you will learn to love it as you once did. Please, for the love of everything that is good, don't kill yourself...you have no chance of success.

Just learn to respect things that are greater than yourself.

Wow...

I think I know where you get this idea, it comes from Paul in the Book of Romans....

Romans 13:1-7 states: "Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established.

Sorry, but Paul was a bogus wanna be apostle who supported slavery and whose sole intention was to completely distort the teachings of Jesus and start a new following that would help control the masses...he was very successful...

Anyway, you are welcome to lick the boots of your oppressors in return for temporary and illusory comfort.... just do it out of the sight of the indentured servants who are longing to break the chains of tyranny and slavery...

[edit on 9-8-2009 by RolandBrichter]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RolandBrichter

Thank you Roland...for I did choose to ignore said poster...also thank you for your wisdom on the up to the minute stock market thread,for i lurk there all the time

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Warren,i hope i get to meet ya in the street someday...you think quite the same way i do...

Yup, good thing I don't know where he lives, cuz my BOV would be parked in his yard in the near future.

It would be worse than a surprise visit from the in-laws!!!

"Hey dude, can I put these vacuum packed beans and ammo cans in the hall closet?"

[edit on 9-8-2009 by hotrodturbo7]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join