It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One-Month Long Nationwide Street Riots??!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
That’s what the Holy Spirit revealed to Pastor Wilkerson of N.Y.C. years ago, as he claims (http://davidwilkersontoday.blogspot.com...).

I’m not being sensationalist or ingenuous. After the scandal involving the Cassiopaeans
(Laura Knight) I no longer go around looking for disturbing prophecies, especially those having to do with Reptilians.

In this case the matter just dropped on my lap. I got an FW-type e-mail about this recently from an old classmate who’s a Bible-Belt Fundamentalist Texan Baptist now living in Amarillo, TX and who turned into a Messianic Jew a few years ago.

The pastor’s warnings led her group to establish a farm somewhere in New Mexico where they have a three-month food supply. When I told her this reminded me of how Mormons used to have home bomb shelters full of foodstuffs and other survival items during the Cold War, in expectation of a nuclear war, she said there were ex-Mormons in the group who helped them organize the premises, since they were experts at it.

What if desperate roving bands of hungry people came around? Did they have firearms? Her answer: some members of the group used to be in the Armed Forces and will know what to do when the time comes.

Once again, I’m being objective about it. HOWEVER, it IS true that the country is ripe for some sort of social upheaval. Legions are losing their jobs, and thus their steady income and their homesteads. Entire families are being seen going around with all their personal belongings dumped into a shopping cart, not knowing what to do, where to go. Can something like this go on indefinitely in our times?

The immediate cause of the riots could be another case of “police brutality”, as in the depressed Paris suburbs about two years ago, or...the shooting of President Obama. Some people can’t stand having an Afro family in charge of the White House. They can be the kind of people who collect firearms and practice sniping in the hills. They’re preparing for a civil war against the “mongrel hordes” (12 million illegals and others). Maybe they’ll look for a way to start it going.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Macrento

I almost left this thread early thinking it was a Jesus thread. I'm glad I didn't because it calls attention to something a lot of folks are worried about. I personally don't think there will be any military in the streets in the USA. I think the American standard of living will slowly drop lower and lower.- No big riots, nothing. Just my two cents.

Flag for Op

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I've always been pretty accurate in predicting what our government/economy will do.

I predicted the divorce of Prince Charles while I was watching his wedding to Diana. People said it would never happen. Well, it did.

This time in history I am at a total loss to what might happen in the next few years.

I do think we will have some rough times shortly when the unemployment stops for many people.

There are so many scenarios it's become difficult to even make a small wager on the outcome of our country.

This, for me, is bewildering as I have always been responsible for many peoples jobs and have had to have all the right answers.

Nothing is as it seems and it's like we are living in two worlds.

It doesnt feel good to not have the answers.

join