It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anothe obama bc thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I got a myspace bulliten from lars and figured I would show it all. I thought I already posted this but I went back to look for it and couldn't fin it anywhere so if its a bouble post please delete.

Subject : SOMETHING NEW JUST ARRIVED RE: THE OBAMA BIRTHAuthor : LarsDate : 8/9/2009 reformatted for American Standard English by the Supreme Law Firm] Subject:If you love & respect the law and dislike lawyers,then read this ....THIS IS THE MOST FASCINATING LEGAL DISCOVERY YET ....SOMETHING NEW JUST ARRIVED RE THE OBAMA BIRTH ISSUEby MindBender26Behind the scenes, at many military bases across the country and around the world, a not-too quiet challenge is developing against Barack Obama and his questionable qualifications to be President of the United States.Most FReepers are familiar with the ongoing civil litigation against Obama.Plaintiffs claim he is not constitutionally qualified to be president because he does not meet the legal description of a “natural-born citizen.â€Obama’s lawyers have never entered pleadings on the MERITS of the plaintiffs’ cases.They oppose the plaintiffs’ suits on the issue of “standing.â€They claim the plaintiff’s do not have a right to sue.Generally, that “standing†claim is well-founded.Giving every citizen the right to sue the president would be a nightmare.Can you imagine George Bush defending 10,000,000 individual suits by Dems over the war in Iraq?But recently, one plaintiff had a strong chance of being given “standing to sue.â€The plaintiff was an Army Reserve Major, Stefan Frederick Cook, from the Tampa area.His call-up to active duty positioned him as a person who could demonstrate the likelihood of real damages if Obama was not a legally-elected president.Cook could be killed, wounded or even charged as a war criminal if Obama was not legally the president.He sued, claiming Obama was not legally qualified to be President, notlegally qualified to order him to do anything.The judge was set to begin preliminary hearings when the government lawyers dropped a legal bomb.They canceled Major Cook’s orders for the obvious purpose of denying him standing.With Major Cook longer on activation orders, the case was moot and was dismissed by the judge.This hugely significant legal surrender by the government was noticed by every lawyer in the country watching this issue.It also immediately became an enormous topic of conversation in every barracks in America.If Obama was willing to cancel one soldier’s deployment orders because of a court challenge to his right to be president, what would he do the next time someone raised the issue?As a result, service members and lawyers began action immediately.It is believed that as many as 100 lawyers are preparing to file litigation such as Major Cook’s.This litigation would be in many courts across the country and put a huge strain on the Obama-DNC legal team.Do they cancel 100 sets of orders this week, only to face 1000 suits next week?Even worse, sources close to some of the potential litigants tell me that at least four lawyers, including one very well known conservative Vietnam veteran-lawyer, are seeking enough clients so they can petition the court for the establishment of a Class of Plaintiffs in a proposed class action case.If that happens, then every military service member on orders for SWA would be covered.At that point, Obama has no viable legal option.He has proven himself unwilling to try the case on its merits, and willing to cancel orders to avoid having to face discovery.How can he be POTUS and CINC if he cannot issue orders to the military he claims to command? From there, every time Obama tries to act under color of law in any matter, military of not, someone sues and Obama’s action ceases.This is an important turning point in a case of incredible constitutional and legal significance.Stay tuned!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Please don't. Just please, please don't.

new topics

join