It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Called 911!! 6 Gunshot Blasts Heard Coming From House Behind Me!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Maybe I should post a new thread; I HEARD SCREAMING FROM MY WOODS...MAYBE A GHOUL OR ZOMBIE IS HAVING HIS WAY WITH SOMEONES GREAT DANE!!! cALL THE ASPCA QUICK!!!

Unreal...some people are just too urban. Where I live, if you hear a bunch of gunshots or loud sounds, it is likley fireworks or some redneck testing his new weapons after a few beers.

The solution? Get out your full auto and spray a clip around so the others get the point: Anyone can make noise, and some can spray more lead than others.

The ONLY time I would call and wake the sheriff's deputies or take them from the donut shop is if it was OBVIOUS that a REAL emergency was happening. Maybe living in an urban jungle makes people paranoid...hear a few reports and call the cops...sad.

I worry more about a huge deer leaping in front of my car than I do most else; move to a place where every little noise does not send you into panic mode; ATS is NOT who you call when you get scared...maybe Mom will make some cookies and tuck you in!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

It might be Dick Cheney. He's the assassin for the New World Order, you know.

His job is to hunt ATS members and fire random shots in the air. Then when they rush to their computers to report the chaos, he confirms their location using their IP address. Then...well, lets just say you might as well forget about ever being able to see how many stars and flags you got.

It's an ingenious plan, I must say. I can totally see why you put this in the New World Order section.

I pray for you that the police arrest yet another disobedient citizen.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Trying here to bring this topic into something that could be considered ATS worthy (please no insult to the OP but really)...

This actually really worries me - this post.

People are presented with a crisis - they run to their computer?

THAT is scary.

Scarier than bullets flying.

What if the crisis is the Inoculation Police are at your door to force inoculations?

Run to ATS?

What if it’s a dilemma that needs you to react in a way to save your life and the life of your family members?

Are you going to run to ATS?

This knee-jerk reaction people have is really very disturbing.

Sure, on-line friends give you support, and comfort and help in that sense and I’m really glad we could be here for you...

BUT DON’T FORGET WE CAN'T HELP WHEN IT COUNTS...

Just sayin...

People need to do some of their own in-house re-education in my opinion.

Fast.

I hope it all turned out alright for you and I hope you take this as a much needed lesson, as, it really might save your life next time.

peace

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Are you going to run to ATS?

Of course.

When shadow-government organizations run by reptilians detonate a nuclear bomb in downtown Houston, I will quickly log on to ATS and frantically hack away at my keyboard to explain to you people the horrors of seeing a shockwave quickly consume the horizon on it's way to obliterate my house.

My thread will be titled "Just Called 911!! Nuclear Bomb Seen Destroying Everything Around Me!!!" and the post will probably look something like this:

HOLY SH

Although I type fast, I don't think I will be able to provide you all with complete details of the events unfolding outside. But hopefully you will be able to imply my pain from those one and a half words.

See how much I intend to sacrifice for the sake of on-site reporting to ATS? I should be given a medal or something.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Hope it's just moonshine run amuk in West Virginia...

I have to pull out the racism card I carry around in my back pocket at all times, even when I am wearing pajamas. What kind of sick person tries to say all Appalachians over indulge in moonshine, especially people in West Virginia. My grandpappy would hunt you down for saying that about his people, well he would if my grandma didnt kill him in a moonshine fueled rage.

Even if true, what's racist about Appalachian people overindulging in moonshine anyway? Racism defined is believing your race is inherently superior to another. If that's what you got out of that statement, I missed it. Then again, maybe this is sarcasm and I missed that too!

And, to stay on topic, (which is apparently the NWO shooting up this persons neighborhood) I hope the OP is ok and everything has been resolved.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by BRQuick]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Best dog I ever had(or my son) was our German Shep...he bore a track around our property.........the entire perimeter. You could see how he watched his home. He passed 2 months ago and was a true member of our family.

GERMAN SHEPPARD ROCK...........

I'll miss you Koda Bear...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Hey, I am not a bastard! If you think this thread has any business on the forum, then you need to bugout yourself. Why is this thread not closed yet or at the very least, MOVED???

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
There is a scared woman and child hiding in their own home for their safety.

Who ever said they were in danger? She is assuming the sounds she is hearing are gun shots. There are many things that can make a gun shot sound. She is ignoring the safety of her and her child to post on ATS, and somehow tie what she is hearing in with New World Order.

She either needs to get away from the computer and protect herself against her perceived threat or learn to deal with the criticism and the jokes she's going to get.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
We are fine, still no one knows what happened I may call police station and see if I can follow up with the details.

TO:

dgtempe, Exhuberant1, Antar, BRQuick,
drwizardphd,
randyyvs, enigmalone

beezwaxes, Epsillon 70, Jkm1864,
Republican08, OzWeatherman, Mr wendal,
SphinxMontreal, ben420, geminieye,
E_MisItech, ha`la`tha, chiron613,

I cannot express enough the appreciation I have for you Thank you, for helping me out last night You are the reason ATS shines!! Yours should be
the example others look to!!

Antar, I don't know you, but thank you for the compliment.

Hx3 thanks for having my back!

I'd like to address a couple of things regarding this thread. First, this was accidentally placed in the NWO. I happened to be in that section when this started. Please accept my apologies for misleading you in anyway.

Next, some of you voiced very strong opinions about me personally,and not about what was being said; that is your prerogative, I am the last person that would impinge upon your freedom of speech. However, when you do that, it not only speaks to how you feel about your self, it actually cheapens the integrity of the site. Perhaps you would benefit from reading this:www.abovetopsecret.com... What Has Happened To ATS?

Lastly, I learned something last night about myself. I need to work on responding and not reacting. I was truly in a panic, and that is what I did, I panicked! The humor did help! Thanks for that! I also realized I need a plan, since we don't own a gun!! A few of you mentioned a dog. I have a TimberWolf/Shepherd mix about 115 lbs!! he was acting all crazy and scared, and that's what bothered me. He did however, manage to scare the poo out of the officers! Maybe a BullMastiff

Thank you for your well wishes ATS

Kindly,
Pax

[edit on 9-8-2009 by paxnatus]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I know this may sound harsh and I really don't indeed to sound insensitive but while you were freaking-out what was your husband doing ?
I also had a downs son and I can assure you, that a weapon can be secured from unauthorized access. You may not want one and that's fine. I am sure you are intelligent and hopefully realize that if those shots were directed at you and yours this correspondence may not of taken place.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by dazbog]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Hon, you're welcome, and i fully understand. Something strange happens and you turn to your supposed "friends" only they are rude to you at your neediest moment. :shk:

But dont worry, there are plenty of very caring people here to see us through just about anything that could happen to us.

AND i'm glad you put it here, because the way the world is today, we should be monitoring every little noise out there.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
When one is in a panic situation, the may indeed do things that others may deem 'strange'. Going online was a way to (I assume) keep her phone line free and yet still communicate with others. "Talking" to reassuring voices does indeed provide comfort when under stress. I wonder how many people over time have grabbed a blender or a coffee maker when their house was on fire! Pax, glad things calmed down--take care.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Sounds like things have settled down a bit for you and yours

While not quite fitting the Survival Forum description,. I think your topic belongs there much better than where you posted in a panic.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

KNOCK OF THE JOKING AND RUDE POSTS

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join