It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Called 911!! 6 Gunshot Blasts Heard Coming From House Behind Me!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I live in a fairly nice suburban neighborhood, but pretty secluded; woods all around. Occasionally you will hear a gun shot. Could be a bobcat or some type of animal! Twenty minutes ago, I heard 5 gunshots with in a span of 2 minutes. Sounds like shot gun blasts. I turned off all the lights and called 911! Within 5 minutes 2 police cars were driving up and down my street. They had their search lights on searching each yard. I walked out on my screened in back porch to see if I could see anything, and all of a sudden, another gunshot!! It appeared to be coming directly from the house behind me! So close, it hurt my ears! I'm at home with husband and kids and I'm very scared!!

My dog is a McKenzie Timber wolf and German Shepherd mix and he is scared to death!! I've never seen him like this. My heart is racing I've got a very bad feeling!

Any ideas?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

Thanks alien for straighting this out.

Sorry to all of those who starred this post, some people have no sense of humor.

Hope everything works out for the OP.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by jd140]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Stay inside whatever you do.

Its funny in a way, but i heard what seemed to be a bunch of fire crackers go off a few minutes ago.

Anyway, just keep an eye out.

Take care.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I'm on the floor! The rest I'll ignore!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Mod Edit: Got it that. Cheers -alien

[edit on 9-8-2009 by alien]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Get your gun and investigate.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I am very concerned for your safety, but I am very curious to see how this ends up involving the new world order. Do you know a secret that TPTB do not want you to share?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thrilla Kid
Get your gun and investigate.

Darwin award?

Seriously, this might be the dumbest advice anyone could possibly give, I certainly hope (for your sake) that you're being sarcastic.

The best advice is to stay put, call the police, and try not to make yourself noticed. If you have a weapon, have it at the ready just in case. Don't go outside.

You have already taken the proper actions. Your family and your life come first. Please keep us up to date as this could be something serious (multiple homicide), or it could just be some idiot testing out his new 12 gauge in the middle of the night.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Maybe call the police and ask them to give you a call when things are safe so you can get off of code orange. That's if they don't stop by of course. Good luck

And I'm not kidding, I just heard one in the distance. yeesh

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
They just started up again!! I don't own a gun, due to the fact I have a special needs child! It's too dangerous!! I'm on the floor in the dark!! Omg!! 4 more now sound like they are in my front yard! Calling Police Again!!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I used to always use the old finest lingerie trick on the loud neighbors, but found I get a lot more information out of them wearing nothing but thigh high leather boots.

Op, If the cops were responding to anything serious you'd be hearing lots of sirens, they only investigate in groups of twenty lol. If you're not hearing sirens everything's probably ok.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
oh that was you?

sorry I'll put the gun away...

hur hur

but yea, don't go outside, hell I used to live in metro west area of Orlando, FL and for people familiar with that area I lived about 4 blocks from the Pine Hills area, aka 'Crime Hills'

Guns shots in the distance every weekend night was the norm.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This is interesting, you are saying the gunshots moved from the house behind you to your front yard? Do you hear / see the cops at all? Maybe it was the cops shooting. Update us on what they say when you call(ed) again.

link   

link   
Chupacabras are very hard to kill, they just keep getting back up.

I'd honestly see if it'd be possible to leave, if you don't feel 100% safe in doing so, don't.

Then i'd find a place to stay safe, ricochet, idk how to spell it, but if a stray bullet comes at you, you better be in a secure place if there that close.

Although i'm not sure what kinda gun it is, but don't take chances.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
10 minutes without another post must be serious at this point.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join