It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s Killing The Birds It’s Astronomical!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Thanks, Ive heard about that magnetoception and many claimed it caused the honey Bee disappearance.

I also have another theory using electric power ELF waves (extremely low frequency) this manipulates the earth’s electromagnet sphere.

If this gets damaged to badly it could all living things to die. Catastrophic consequences.

It still doesnt add up, as to why they are poisoning certain species of birds, unless they want us to think that and it's something worse.

Thanks for the link. It makes sense.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I dunno. But from what I understand it's been naturally building up to a shift for a while now. It happens every so often they have found out.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
Its a deadly bird disease called Chirpies.

Yes some humor helps a bit but back to the issue. Does anyone know which kind of bait or poison they used. They usually dont tell.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
There could be any number of things to cause this..perhaps its related to the strange activities in the Bees...either way, if you see a dead bird for the love of God don't touch the damn thing.....just in case

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

lol you beat me to it, i was going to suggest they had they got sick......because its "flew" season

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
i think a pole shift is happening, could be wrong but i watch a show on the discovery channel few years back and they talked about bird and fishes lossing navigation, it could explain all the underground city's they built and the fema camps and cdc coffins we could only guess but something big is going down

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Great thread!

It's like the canary in the coal mine. When the canary dies, it's time to get out.

A look at recent news on dead birds will tell it's a growing trend.
news.google.com...

A lot of it's blamed on West Nile. I believe West Nile was made up to cover for Chemtrails.

Every excuse except Chemtrails is told by the MSM

Meanwhile, almost everyday, dead birds and fish along with black pebble like objects, are being found at Nargol in Valsad district. “Our fishermen have seen carcasses of dolphins in the sea,” added Nargol sarpanch, Yatin Bhandari

www.indianexpress.com...

Umm, what kind of oil spill produces black pebble like objects?

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Udontknowme]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Two words sista. "Breath Mints". And "Mouth Wash". I happen to like both.

Hey, speaking of that,,I read somewhere that mouth wash put around a picnic table keeps all pests away. I havent tried it yet. I need a spray bottle to try it.

I dont know it it works on those mutant mosquitos.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The white nose syndrome in bats is a fungus. Here is more information on that.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks for the video. What did your friend mean, When the birds are gone it's time to leave.

I know they have perception or instincts on earthquakes or natural disaters and leave beforehand.

I wonder if he had a different meaning. It's scary when birds are dying by the millions around the globe. Where do we go? Kind of scary isnt it?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Phlynx

It sounds like youve been experiencing the same thing. They are VERY low flying helicopters. It may be a coincidence. I know it's not for aerial photos, after dark.

I see most of them here during the day. The helicopters are medium altitude. I live by an airport, and I saw a military plane flying like it was going to land soon. It's been weird lately.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Ive heard about the pole shift but dont know the effects it would have on wild life.

Now I'm interested in their migration paths. Maybe they flew south and stayed there.

Being baited and poisoned seems like cruel and unusual punishment.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It seems as though these birds are being affected by global cooling. It could be various causes from low food, diseases and different pesticides and insecticides.
IMO, if these birds start dropping low then we will see a widespread pandemic due to the influx of mosquito's, black flies, and other little insects.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hyperion.martin

Yes, Officils have warned us not to touch any dead bird. Ive also warned my kids.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hyperion.martin

lol you beat me to it, i was going to suggest they had they got sick......because its "flew" season

You didnt beat me to it, that is a good pun. "Flew season"

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chevs1
i think a pole shift is happening, could be wrong but i watch a show on the discovery channel few years back and they talked about bird and fishes lossing navigation, it could explain all the underground city's they built and the fema camps and cdc coffins we could only guess but something big is going down

Hmm, when you put it that way it sounds creepy. We still havent found an answer to the massive FEMA coffins.

If we start getting sick and quarantined , at a FEMA camp we have problems.

Yes things are changing in the world very rapidly. 2010 will be an interesting year.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Salmonella found in bird seeds.

www.ncwildlife.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think there are different reasons for the birds dying. It is so sad. I have always had such a passion for animals, birds, reptiles, amphibians...I just love nature and its' flora and fauna.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Dead squid, fish litter beach

Last Sunday, dozens of Humboldt squid were found on Long Beach, inside the national park, and on Chesterman Beach north of the park, near dozens of homes and several tourist resorts.

That was followed on Tuesday by hundreds of dead sardines and herring found on the same beaches, to the amazement of visitors from all over the world at the height of the tourist season.

Osborne, who works for the Raincoast Education Society, said she was baffled by the phenomenon. She said she sent of the fish off for analysis to the department of fisheries and oceans’ biological station in Nanaimo.

www.vancouversun.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Low levels of pesticides and other contaminants have entered the food chain.

Those who support such things will say that in such low levels things the effects and reproductive changes etc won't be much of a problem.

But even low level changes in immune system function will lead to fungi and bacteria and viruses being able to gain a foot hold and spread...

It is not the fungi and other diseases that have become virulent it is the organisms ability to defend against them.

As for us.

We have a choice as to how sick we allow ourselves to come, we have the knowledge to conform and eat crummy food and weaken our bodies and live near pollutants or not...

The flu might kill millions of birds who simply can not do anything about their own immune systems

You and I however have a choice

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join