It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook CIA Profiling

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
To all 3 comments above:

Of course you are correct in saying the CIA can get info from you via credit cards but to truly get into someone's personal life and personality then you go straight to the horses mouth which is Facebook.

If your on Facebook, pick someone out at random and I bet you can learn a lot about their lives without ever meeting them.

And its easy to say just don't give to much about yourself but try and tell every member on Facebook this, every conversation between users will be saved too.

Having a facebook page is like having an online tattoo, all info will be there forever.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

The truth is, I have nothing to hide, if someone wants to know something about me all they have to do is ask, I have a face book page, I rarely blog on it, because my life is rather boring. Someone would get more information on me from my trash can r just by straight out asking me than they would on the internet. My computer contains no personal info on me, other than pics of my kids and wife and the only personal info on me someone could get from face book is roughly the same info. Sure they can determine who people I went to school with are and who my family members are, but if the CIA was that interested in me, they would have that info already.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

Big Brother wants to know everything about everyone

Your wise keeping it to a minimum but not everyone has the insight to think like that.

An organisations like the CIA didn't launch facebook because they wanted to be our friends nor do they want inject us with vaccines and insert RFID chips in us because they worry about us.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

If they really wanted to know, they would simply track you IP address, and watch every site you visit and the posts you make. The culmination of posts would tell them more than one profile on face book.
It doesn’t matter what you try to keep from doing, if they want to know about your activities, they will find a way.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Very true. I'm pretty sure they already do that now, though. I don't have a facebook, myspace or twitter. If I want someone to know something, I tell them myself. No need to leak info to everyone on the planet.

Even if its irrelevant.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You guys not using stuff like MovT for browsing or scroogle for web searches ?

Your absolutely nuts if your not.

Google stores all your searches for when its against the law to think outside the box, scroogle deletes all searches after 48 hours and unlike google is not censored, so you find what your looking for.

Here's an article on how well the "google experiment" is doing in China. (link)

Tiananmen Square has been completely wiped out of China's history so imagine what's been written out of your history.

Here's an image search for "Tiananmen Massacre" made from China link

And here is the same "Tiananmen Massacre" search made from the west link

Big difference

When you withhold knowledge you brainwash a society and they are easy to manage.

We learn from the mistakes of the past but how can we learn when the Elite make the well planned mistakes in order to control and then keep on repeating history.

The past is the future.

I'm starting to get an idea as to why when I make posts I'm told its complete rubbish even though I say check it out.

There is always a way around the system !

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You are wrong...if the CIA or government asked me about my personal business, I'd invite them in for a cold drink and tell them everything. I'd happily explain to them my extensive background in this country and wish them luck in being able to say the same about themselves one day. When they were done collecting what I know is useless information...they'd be on their way. Probably tossing the intel I provided them with away as garbage. If they insisted on keeping track of me...I suspect they'd eventually be fired for wasting time on the job and not getting anything done.

It must suck to be trapped behind what you consider to be enemy lines and have no place to go.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

And when they asked you about why you visit sites like ATS and tell you that you must hate your country because you want to know too much would you agree with them that you must be a terrorist ?

You would not be first link

Everything you need to know is on Fox News you don't need to come to sites like ATS

It does not really suck being behind enemy lines because people like you are stuck here with me that I can use as a human shield

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Well if they stepped to me in that fashion...I'd tell them that I visit ATS as a part of my research into anonymous encrypted communications on the web and to debate and debunk provocateurs that are trying to destroy my country. I'd go on to explain to them that I know far more than they do concerning both intelligence and defense and that if they value their careers, homes and families that they should go somewhere...as they are barking up the wrong tree. I'd also add that I haven't come here to learn anything, but to tell people exactly what's about to happen.

I'd tell them I don't have cable but if they like to pay for it, I would be willing to accept it as a gift. I want all the movie channels too.

If they decided to try and prove me wrong then I'd allow them to take me into custody and find out the hard way that what I said was true. When it was all done, I'd ask them to look up my company on DNB and CCR and ask if they could fast track my research proposals so I can increase my revenue.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by IDK88]

[edit on 11-8-2009 by IDK88]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

The point is, it doesn’t matter what search engine you use, if the CIA or other government groups wanted to track your activity or searches, they could do so from your IP address. All they have to do is track an IP address once it hits the grid and store on their system what locations and searches you have performed, so the only way to stay off their radar is by staying off of the net, off of your cell phone and land lines, and use no form of electronic communication as well.

Personally if the CIA or other government agency asked me why I visit such places as ATS, I would simply tell them to gain knowledge, if they didn’t like my answer they could threaten me, but since I don’t take kindly to threats, they would in turn have to kill me, and if they did, so be it.

I will not hide under the radar, I don’t live in fear of the unknown, and I live my life the way I like and if so will die defending that way of life.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

Well you seem to of convinced yourself

Good Luck !!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I've always browsed anonymously

Nothing comes back to me and never will

I aint the sharpest tool in the shed but I aint that daft either

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Yeah, if I were a CIA agent I would just download a list of the people who use that software and harrass them ruthlessly.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

Anyone browsing anonymously would be smart enough to ensure there is no comeback

You guys keep thinkin how you've be trained to think, you'll be just fine

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

There is no browsing anonymously, you keep thinking that and you will do just fine.

Every PC has an identifier that gives it a PC name and every computer connected to the net has an IP both can be traced. Even if you go to a library and use a PC there, they can trace back a session to a specific user. Even those that use the web apps from their phone are even easier to track.

I would like to know how you think you are anonymous on the web, because you are not no one is.

If you use the internet in any way, you can be tracked.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Browse anonymously via sites like MovT I also use an unregistered dongle, unregistered mobile phone.

Nothing comes back to me and never has

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I am sorry but you do know they track locations via cell towers don’t you. It is not about whether the phone is registered or not. How do you think a 911 call is traced down to an unregistered cell phone? All phones have a chip built into them that have an ID code. They come this way from the factory and can not work without it, hard wired to the main circuit board. This can be tracked from time it was bought or stolen from user to user once it is used by tracking the signal to the tower it was last used at.

All electronic signals sent to the web can be tracked. Weather they are sent from computer or mobile device. You may think you found a site that can not be tracked but you are only fooling yourself, if someone wants to track you, they will.

If you think you are off the grid you are delusional, the only way to be off the grid is to cease all activity via computers and mobile devices.

If you haven’t been tracked then they obviously are not looking for you, yet.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I'm an expert at staying off the radar when I need to be thats the whole idea of having an EvilTwin.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I have a Facebook account but I think it's really juvenile.
I only signed up because I have been away from home for VERY long time and you could reconnect with friends from High School.

I never say anything online be it ATS, Facebook or even emails that I would not want seen in a court of law. I am just that paranoid. LOL

Edit: typo

[edit on 11-8-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Beleive what you wil, but you are not off the grid, only way to be off the grid is to be totally 100% tech free.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join