It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu .... bla bla bla

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I first came upon this site probably as everyone else did, because of the title, after a couple of years of reading what was going on and a little bit of posting I have come to realise that far from being a website that promotes the truth, this website is nothing more than a sounding board for the gullible and insane, I challenge anyone to point out anything that has been proven beyond doubt on anything that has been said on this site, I have been party to logical discussions on this web site that have been shut down by the mods, and ignored by "experts" that I was asking questions of and have seen many similar instances. it's pointless to go into detail, it's not necessary,for the rational person who reads this, this website is good entertainment if you like laughing at people behind mirrored walls, it will not help or further your spiritual development, you alone through meditation will achieve that.I frequent this website now and again for the chance of some truthful fragments of some esoteric news,but then thats what most logical curious people are here for, what we get is scaremongering and general ramblings of sad lonely people. It's time to grow up and stop waiting for the invisible to save us. Its down to us guys. Peace

Ps I just put swine flu in the title because it's the latest "thing" that catches peoples attention. (I have had swine flu, it's just like the normal flu only it only lasts 1 day.) (Yes if you have an underlying illness it will affect you more so just like if you had any other flu.)

Just thought I'd say good bye. Bye bye.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'd rather you take your leave silently then polluting the boards with the exact BS you mentioned.

Thanks for playing...

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Thanks for making my point...well said sir.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankinmouse

Oh, come on. Give another chance (swine flu)

We'll try harder, we promise (h1n1)

Don't go away mad (forced vaccinations)

We can make this work (everyone is going to DIE!!)

Ya know (mucus) you could always (high mortality) post a thread about something (10% mortality) that you would LIKE to discuss. (rectal thermometer)

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Tree of peace my arse....

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well your still here I see.
Just leave already...

PEACE!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

OP, I'm sorry that you feel that way. I've felt that way too at times. I know there are many debunkers on here, and they'll pull every dirty trick out of their hats to make you mess up, and start cussing them out.........they do it on purpose. Like baiting a mouse trap; because the opposite side never wants to hear what you have to say; the opposite side usually has been debunking for a good while, and are experts at getting a person going.

I keep going on here because even with the debunker's if I'm able to get any little bit of my perceived truth out, then I've been successful.

Um, KSpigpen........ROTFLMAO.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Humor I can relate to....we all need to laugh.

You can keep your magic miserable trees though.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Personally, I dont use this site to try to prove any theory beyond all doubt.
I use it to gauge other people experiences and outlooks on these subjects.
Anyone who has firsthand experience with these subjects doesnt need other people to justify their beliefs, but this forum can be used to share experiences, hypothesize, and discuss.

I doubt this particiular website will ever play a major role in disclosure of any of the major subjects, but it will stand as a monument to people who dedicated time and energy to finding the truth.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Well Mother Nature surely won't like you if you don't think that trees are magical.

Sorry if I offended you, it just sucks that while expressing your feelings, you needed to do a bit of trolling and do the same thing you were complaining about.

I'm just trying to give you some perspective here. The things we hate the most are usually the things we don't like about ourselves.

And yes, it's the the Tree of Peace, I am a very peacefull person, notice how I haven't struck you yet

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by patientobserver

Hi I agree with you but with the myriad number of people who have access to this site it and other sites like it are cluttered with nutters with their own agendas, the truth as hard as it was to find before the information age is now practically impossible to determine without first hand knowledge, look at all the different types of claims that have "viraly" spread over the net in the last five or so years, all come to nothing. Last post. See you after 2012......

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Last post. See you after 2012......

Oh now...you KNOW you WANT it. You aint going anywhere.

You know the fix for the rubbish....start some other topics. Not so much about being pissed off, but about what you think deserves some attention.

Don't go all Picasso on us. Someone, somewhere, could probably benefit from something you have to say. if you run away from your obligation to spread the truth, because you got mad, where does that leave us? Where does it leave you?

Ya know, you could ask the mods to remove the thread and 99 percent of the folks would never know you stormed out mad.

Instead of decrying the lack of intelligent, thoughtful, indispensible discussion, BRING IT. make it happen. Every cog in the great machine has a purpose. If you perform a gearectomy, and then we will never know what could have been, or what we missed. Doomed to eternal ignorance of your input into the cosmic consciousness. Doesn't that sound sad?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

So you are leaving because you think this site is infested with crazies and gullible people? You ARE aware that the version of "truth" and "reality" is different for every individual right?
what is truth for you might not be truth for me. a religious person might believe that god exists and holds the definitive truth, while a follower of Shinto believes the ultimate truth lies with several deities.

Laughing at other people's point of view is not very respectful either, just because they hold ideas that are "out there" does not mean they are automatically crazy.

I say don't leave this site yet. Just examine what others have to say and believe and you might find some truth hidden within the "ramblings of sad lonely people."

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Honestly, if you had the peace and enlightenment that you say can be had by meditating by yourself ....you wouldn't be on here making posts like this.

Just like all of us, you are a work in progress and still have a long way to go.

WHen you are unmoved and have no need to make posts like this, then you will know that you have arrived to the awakening.

I still love you tho

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I feel you buddy, check out my thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
mmmm...so debunkers, skeptics and CT'ers can't get along...what else is new? I myself don't believe a good 90% of the conspiracies here but ya don't see me running away and you don't see me calling those CT'ers by bad names and believe me I have had plenty of folks say some nasty things about me because I didn't believe their 'evidence.'

My goddess friend...get over it and enjoy the fun. I may not believe...well most of what's here but it sure keeps me on my toes

-Kyo

new topics

top topics

join