It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Satanic Celebrity Society?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I was looking through celebrity tattoo pictures when I started to notice many of them have a star/pentagram tattoo. There are many different meanings for the pentagram. Some say it represents good, some say its bad. I found it very interesting. I also found it to be very common for celebrities to have hebrew words written on there body (like britney and rhianna) Anyway, check out these celebrity pentagram photos.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Yay, more celebrity worship.

The reason they have stars, is cause it's a popular tatoo for those who want to get one.

And honestly, judging on the celebrities you listed. I don't think that Miley Cyrus or Avril Lavigne is part of some Satanic Cult.

Even if they were, who cares?

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I don't care if they are satanist... i am not even religious at all .. but..

...I do care if they subliminally insert stuff in our minds...

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Next_Heap_With]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I see tons of girls with those, they are just popular. Its just a star, not a pentagram. Avril has the only one that even resembles a pentagram.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Yep, anything you don't immediately understand involving symbols is automatically Satanic. That's the safest way to go I guess.

They aren't even really pentagrams. Also, it matters if the symbol is point down or up. I see no real way to determine that but it's moot since they aren't even pentagrams.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
There all representing there gang. Like the bloods and crypts lol jk

But seriously I'm a tattoo artist and I have done so many star tattoos its crazy. Stars and roses and the 2 most common tattoos people get. There is nothing more to it sorry to let u down.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Star, and flag to the OP for entertaining me!

IMO symbology ties into sacred geometry, and hidden powers which really do exist in them. Very real power depending on the magnitude of said manipulation.

Symbology represents a key to a locked door; which 99.9% of the masses will never know exist's.

Not that symbology, or the occult is bad, but it can be used by evil people to do evil things; just as it can be used by good people for good things.

The problem in today's day, and age is that it seems many 'arena's' are controlled, and operated by very evil people.

Do the celebrities in the photos have a clue as to the ink staining their skin? I'd venture to say not a clue; at all. I find most of them to be almost braindead.

Now, where I'd venture to go is this: Most of those tat's look homemade, not done by a professional.

Could a manager, a publicist, or the like make friends with said celebrities, and encourage them to allow their buddies, or even themselves the opportunity to have a 'cool, in the click' tattoo????

Absolutely, the managers, publicists, promoters, etc are the ones who make, or break the celebrities, and have a very real control over their lives.

In many of the occult symbology studies it is important for the 'alpha' to place the symbol by hand.

It empower's the symbol, and charges it for said unknown power.... Usually only the one making, and actually by hand placing the symbol is the one who knows the true purpose, and power of said symbol.

So, I can lend credence in a way to the OP.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I my ex had star tattoos and I use to tease him that so many people had them he must belong to a star cult. I wasnt serious, I knew the star was a popular tattoo and that is all that I think this is. I dont think there is some secret satanic celebrity society, they just like stars and they are popular tats. My bf is a tattoo artist and I asked him about this once and he said they are very popular and mostly with the younger crowd. That is all i really believe. They go with what is "in" and you know if celebs are getting it the masses are following.

www.tao-of-tattoos.com...

mag.rankmytattoos.com...

ezinearticles.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
There's probably some truth behind celebrity cult groups, although whether they are satanist or not I don't know. Possibly some of the examples listed, especially Rihanna and the Disney girls, are being exploited by some pretty evil elitist pawns in Hollywood.

That said I doubt all the examples listed are related, and star tatoos are common as muck. Yes, evil cultist groups do exist, but let's not throw everyone in there just because of a tatoo. And the girls themselves might have no idea how they are being branded like cattle...

In my opinion the best way to track evil is the bank accounts, with those having the biggest ones being more evil than the ones with the smaller ones. Make sense?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Great blog for this kind of thing can be found here.

I have a star tattoo i did myself on my inside wrist, means nothing, i just could not think what else to do lol.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'm glad this thread came up because I always wondered if the star tats were supposed to mean something. Been to Hollywood once and seen a ton of them on the denizens. -I went with a t-shirt

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding Yes, evil cultist groups do exist

Autowrench:
Really? Where are these evil cultists you know exist, Mindmelding? If you want to see evil, look at the government, both the visible and the behind the scenes one too. If you wish to see a cult, go to any church or Temple.

cult [kuhlt]
–noun
1. a particular system of religious worship, esp. with reference to its rites and ceremonies.
2. an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, esp. as manifested by a body of admirers: the physical fitness cult.
3. the object of such devotion.
4. a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.
5. Sociology. a group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites centering around their sacred symbols.
6. a religion or sect considered to be false, unorthodox, or extremist, with members often living outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader.
7. the members of such a religion or sect.
8. any system for treating human sickness that originated by a person usually claiming to have sole insight into the nature of disease, and that employs methods regarded as unorthodox or unscientific.

dictionary.reference.com...

The reason I ask is I am a Wiccan, and many times I have been asked about cults, and associated with covens and such. The literal and traditional meaning of the word "cult" is derived from the Latin cultus, meaning "care" or "adoration", from which the word "culture" is also derived. To me, any Christian, or Muslim group is a cult, by the very definition of the word. We of the Wiccan faith, the ones who wear the Pentagram, are not about cultist behaviour or belief in any ultimate author of evil, such as "the Devil," or "Satan," or "Lucifer," or any other of the made up evil masters said to be in opposition to the God Yahweh. Evil is, and lives in the hearts of mankind, and womankind, and only we can change ourselves. We go about blindly labelling others we really know nothing about, either the faith, the religious aspect, or the person themselves. Most Christians know nothing of our faith, our belief system, our customs and ways...and they do not want to know. I am not about demonizing the Christian faith, or the Muslim faith, but people of these faiths, it is time to wake up! We cannot go on killing each other for the sake of religion! Do you think for one second the REAL CREATOR cares what religion you are, what skin color you are, what you do, or say, or think, or even believe? Want to really know who God is? Say this, out loud, and you will know.

I AM.

Love and Light, Autowrench

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
only thing I see wrong is if Miley cyrus' tats are real. she is 16 I think and although I'm not positive, I think you have to be 18 to get a tattoo in most states. and shame on her dad if he consented.

I myself have a star but its part of my hammer and sickle tattoo. (satanists are humanist wimps, I want full on totalitarian oppression!!!
)

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

The pentagram can represent protection much like the imagery of a protective light or other measure can. The point of the symbols and ritual is to provide some concrete representation for the unconscious to get a handle on in order to cement belief in an intended outcome. It is possible to do magic through one's own mental power alone but symbols and rituals serve as aids to increase mental involvement and intensity.

Having an "alpha" place it increases the perception of power and thus belief by way of authority.

Celebrities are vessels used to unleash the power of those behind them and serve as more attractive avatars if you will. It works because the profane are so heavily involved in the material world of desire and lack strong development of will.

My denial of the power helps to disarm it in case there is any such intent. Mind it momentarily, deny its hold on you and let it go. Do not let it charge you with thoughts that are not yours by exploiting your feminine principle. Assert your will (masculine). That's how to be safe from it.

That said, there is really no white or black magic per se. It's what one does with it the power that decides where on that continuum it lies.

[edit on 8/9/2009 by EnlightenUp]

[edit on 8/9/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I think they are just popular tatoos. Like a few years ago all kinds of dudes where getting those stupid, unoriginal tribal tats. This s probably just a new fad. Plus stars and pentagrams are one of the common tattoos it seems, I see people with them all the time, especially women. Also I bet these celebrities have them because they have filthy egos and consider themselves "stars".

And why does everything have to be satanic? like enlightenup said above it seems everytime someone sees something with symbols..etc (or in this case just simple stars that most likely mean nothing) people call it satanic.. Its really annoying! As someone who is really into occult type things and religion and magic and has studied for years it really bothers me! You realize when you say that stuff you are spouting the crap of catholic and christian fundamentalists, right? (and nothng against christians or catholics I just don't like fundamentalists or extremists of any kind. I don't preach to you about my god, so please don't preach to me about yours).

Please attempt to understand things before labeling or judging them.

Peace

[edit on by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I thought that the point of this site was to deny ignorance? This thread SHOWS ignorance since only one of the tattoos is a pentagram.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janitor From Mars
I thought that the point of this site was to deny ignorance? This thread SHOWS ignorance since only one of the tattoos is a pentagram.

Actually, it looks like the stars the teachers used to put on my homework in elementary school.

Aw...crap.........you think...?? I knew it! They've been in on it for years! I bet that wouldn't happen in private school!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Man, my girlfriend is a part of a celebrity society. SWEET!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think there's something to it....

Avril is launching her "Black Star" fragrance over the next week.

I don't know what kind of club it is, but there's definitly a club of prestige.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join