It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ASTRALPEDIA [ a guide the the astral, and how to get there ]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Be patient man, if you force it you might have a bad experience like i did last year, several bad experiences actually, I'm only just starting all this again now, theres a history of schizophrenia in my family tho so I tend to be cautious when playing with my mind as it is...

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

[edit on 28/8/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Kind of an update -

Those lights that I saw moving in the triangle formation were in fact, seen by a few people on my block. Kinda makes me feel better. I tried projecting last night and got one of the worst feelings ever, like I was put in a horror movie or something. I got calm, then my heart just started racing and my body felt hot all over. Pretty crazy.

I just went out and bought Ultimate Journey by Robert Monroe.

I'm gonna read it and try this again.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
very interesting thread.....like it

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Schizoptimistics

the triangle formation is like 3 circles 1 at each point of the triangle right? no lines, like unconnected yeah? coz i've been seeing that symbol everywhere for the last few years now..its in the sky, in patterns in wood, clouds, dirt & grime, even pimples on my neck once....

p.l.u.r.i
-B.Morrison

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
about 18 months ago i got interested in meditation and chakra's . it didn't last long though , as every time i closed my eyes ,i was bombarded with eyes, in my minds eye i think it was? there were young eyes,old eyes, eyes not of this world eyes, monkey eye once! this freaked me out to no end!

someone told me they were entities that did not want me to get higher! this freaked me out even more! i ended up doing reiki, they have subsided alot,this is the only thing that prevents me to dare to try any thing astral!

but i think its time to move on>>>

great thread s & f

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

Interesting. I see greys' faces quite often. If they're in the way they're just making it that much harder for themselves later.

And secondly, now the Jehovas Witnesses are specifically making sure that their little Watchtower/Awake! magazines are reaching me. What the heck is that about? I never really talked to them other than to say I don't talk about that stuff. Persistent buggers.

Many times they've only visited my house and then left the neighboorhood. Other times they've sent me specific mailings and invitations.

Methinks the two have something to do with one another.

[edit on 10/21/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
hello guys; can i ask you for some help please?

i tried a method for astral project; what i did is lay on my bed, (almost naked with just my underwear) close my eyes and then i began slowly inhaling and exhaling (during the exhale i counted 1...2...3; i also was inhaling through the nose and exhaling through the mouth); i repeated the inhaling/exhaling process a few times and then i imagined myself falling or climbing down through a staircase; to keep the image clear was impossible for me but i focused on the blackness in front of me (maybe the back of the eyelids, i don't know actually) and then i tried to focus more on the actual steps i was taking downwards through the staircase to the darkness; then i felt tingling sensations through my body - if i was more focused the tingling sensations were stronger, if i lost focus the sensations weakened; then while the tingling sensations were taking place my heart began beating faster and faster and it was getting harder and harder to keep my eyes closed - my eyelids were trembling vividly; then i opeded my eyes - the tingling through my body stopped - the only thing that remained was the rapid beating of my heart; then i decided to stop for the night and go to sleep; but around 6:00 am (i usually wake up at around 8:30-9) i woke up - dunno why; i was sleepy and i think i heard some kind of whispering behind me... maybe i was awakened by it? well, i paid no big attention (after all it was my imagination) and went back to sleep; was that maybe the best time to astral project? when i woke up 2-3 hours before my usual wake up time?

is this normal - is this what it is supposed to happen?

thank you very much

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join