It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ASTRALPEDIA [ a guide the the astral, and how to get there ]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ParavengeR

I think I've projected before. I've had some pretty crazy dreams, where I see shapes and squares and triangles splitting into different pieces and then being filled by faces and objects. My dreams don't make way too much sense, other than the feeling I get that I'm not alone, and often in the third person in a lot of them.

another kinda strange thing, I can drive by houses and tell if there is a tv or radio on inside them by the noise, it's a really high pitched almost annoying sound. My usb network card makes the same noise when I'm within range of a network too lol. My day is full of nails on chalkboards lol. But yeah, great source of information, I think I will start working with the whole energy aspect of this. Should I practice everything in the videos or use my method? I mean, a car is a car, but I'd like to have a standardized seatbelt. I don't wanna astral out into space or underground then magically get my soul stuck somewheres

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I can say from my perspective, at least, 3 "layers" I have shared with someone. I would love to expand on that further, as well as not being very "scientific" on my results, suggest it is very attainable for probably most everyone.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schizoptimistics
reply to post by ParavengeR

another kinda strange thing, I can drive by houses and tell if there is a tv or radio on inside them by the noise, it's a really high pitched almost annoying sound.

wow, same here. I always wondered if I was the only 'feeling' electronic devices like that.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Sorry for asking this but what do you mean by screening inside your head its just a little confusing.

Thanx in advance

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
thanks soooo much for all the info. I have been trying to astral travel for some time now without sucess. I even had a reverse baptisim to help clear my third eye
a witch thought it would help
!!!!!!!!!!!
i will keep trying....
thanks again

love and light

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Moraz

Yeah now that you mention it, it is more like a feeling than anything else. You ever walk under a light or something and it goes out? There were a few lights in my old town in Michigan that would do that whenever I would walk under them, sprinkler systems too lol. I tried sitting across the street for a while and they would stay on, but any time I got close it would turn out. Maybe there's a connection between that, hearing those other noises for electronics, and this whole astral thing. You guys make me want to study! Where were you when I was in school?!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
interesting info, for sure. it puts into words some things I've been doing on my own for a while so I'll be looking forward to what this bring me in the future.

depending on the position you are in while in your trance (I started laying down and now use my easy chair), the easiest method I've found for 'getting out' is simple to 'stand up', 'sit up' or 'roll over'... something that you're intimately aware of and capable of doing without any thought. If that's too hard at first (biggest thing, the harder you try, the smaller the results) just try moving your hands out in your mind and try to feel around. believe me, it helps.

in regards to the mental layer, myself while hearing about it, I think we filter it through our perception and ability to perceive. Would the realm of imagination and creativity be the same for everyone? i don't think so.

hope this helps

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
if one went deeper and deeper into the astral plane, going towards outer space would it signify going to the next level or would one just exist in space? I got to that point twice and turned back out of fear and foreboding.

Over a couple years some of my experiences were traveling deep into space. These trips I felt that I was attached too and being guided by something. Each time I went a little further, afraid of not making it back. Now I have been doing this a long time and have had lots of experiences. This was a fear after years of experiences. Eventually I told my self that I was being guided for a purpose. I made the decision that I was going the entire way. The next time this journey occurred I went for it. At the end of this trip, which I felt that we were traveling at light speed for a long long time I arrived to the best experience in all my years of traveling. If this is happening to you, Try very hard to stay semi conscious and keep going.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
How many people have experienced 360 degree vision while traveling.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoffinFeeder
interesting info, for sure. it puts into words some things I've been doing on my own for a while so I'll be looking forward to what this bring me in the future.

depending on the position you are in while in your trance (I started laying down and now use my easy chair), the easiest method I've found for 'getting out' is simple to 'stand up', 'sit up' or 'roll over'... something that you're intimately aware of and capable of doing without any thought. If that's too hard at first (biggest thing, the harder you try, the smaller the results) just try moving your hands out in your mind and try to feel around. believe me, it helps.

in regards to the mental layer, myself while hearing about it, I think we filter it through our perception and ability to perceive. Would the realm of imagination and creativity be the same for everyone? i don't think so.

hope this helps

Great add
my first projection actually occurred in this manner
I rolled over and boom.

Your 100% right about the mental layer, yet if feel that the feeling would remain the same even if what you visually see may differ. Main reason for the guide was to help people do that just, make up their own damn minds through first hand experience

good luck

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Fascinating thread!

I'm practicing meditation since many years but while i'm experimenting an OBE, I'm only consciousness. I haven't seen my body yet. I close my eyes, empty my mind and the new environment appear around me probably due to the phosphenes. Sometimes, I can only see throught them. That's hard to explain...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

please do elaborate, youve sparked my interest

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by extr5

I've experienced ~180 degree vision before in dreams, just enough to experience what it's like to have your vision "curl" around your field of sensation like it does. It was almost like I was looking into a concave lens.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by extr5

I've had this experience a number of times. I can't exactly call it 360 vision so much as 360 perception. For example, say I flew over a building, now I would know it was behind me, but I would also get that receding feeling like if you were looking at the building getting rapidly further away. If I shifted my perception to that part of my 'world' then I could indeed see if going away. Sort of like how you sort of ignore whats on your peripheral until you decide to notice it, but you still sense what's there.

Its not easy for me to exactly articulate it to begin with since I have the special circumstance of being blind in one eye. part of me almost seeks out that state on a day to day basis to make life easier.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CoffinFeeder

Yea 360% vision plus x-ray vision.
I haven't been able to do it yet, but I want to find a treasure or something.
I'm pretty sure they said that Edgar Casey guy found some oil wells for people, I just need a couple hundred pounds of gold or silver.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Ive never experienced 360 degree vision. However i did experience 360 degree awareness
i don't know if that helps.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
This is insane. I can't post a new thread because I'm new but I need to share this.

I stepped outside of my house here in Pennsylvania, and saw 3 perfectly aligned stars. No big deal really. Then all of a sudden two other stars just appeared on each side of these flashing red green and blue and started moving around them. They stopped making a perfect triangle shape on both sides of the line of stars and then one by one the stars in the middle disappeared and the brighter more color changing ones flew off in different directions.

I feel very shaky and I'm jumping at every sound right now. I'm so sorry there are no pictures. Anyone else ever see anything like this? When I was watching them I heard a really really high pitched noise until they were all gone.

The wierd thing is, I was taking a break from meditating and I was definitely trying to get back into the projection where I was in space trying to find other beings to contact. Is it possible that other "beings" can pick up on our vibrations and pinpoint us?

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Schizoptimistics]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
perhaps an alien force? cant really be sure, shaking is common before projection. Please u2u with more details if this didnt answer your question.

good luck

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I'd like to share an experience i had a while back i was told by a medium that it was astral projection but i dont know it dosent sound like it. Anyway if anybody can help me out with this thanks. heres the story:

One night i went to sleep and very shortly after falling asleep i remember waking up and with out getting dressed walking out of my room walking through the living room seeing my parents watching tv and i walked out the front door. I walked down my street and walked like 6 blocks up the main street in my neighborhood and turned down another street there i saw a house that was on fire. I walked to where the house was and stood there in the middle of the street watching it burn. I remember the heat was so intense i had to move to the opposite side of the street. I sat there and observed a window open on the second story of the house a man in his late 40's to early 50's crawled out and onto the ledge wich there was a little bit of room because the ledge was part of the roof for the first floor. Then he helped a woman slightly younger in appearance than him out (assuming it was his wife). He then helped her down off of the ledge to the ground. Next an elderly lady came out and he and the woman helped her to the ground. Next a teenage boy came out and he went down too. The man waited for a few minutes as if he was waiting for some one else to emerge from the burning home but i assume the heat and the smoke became too much to bear so he jumped down himself and they all stood in the street watching and screaming a name ( i believe the name was Yaisha im not certain though this happend when i was a junior in highschool and im now 27). I could then hear fire trucks in the distance getting closer and closer untill they arrived. I watched the firemen put out the blaze untill it was just a pile of smoldering smoking ash and burnt embers and chunks of debri. The people there meaning the family and or the firemen and paramedics and emergency officials could not see me at least i dont think they could they made no acknowledgement of my presence at the scene.

Next thing i know i wake up in bed sweating profusely and i can smell smoke and burning wood and other things. so i jump out of bed and run out my room and make a quick inspection of my house as i thought it was on fire because the smell was so strong. but fortunatly my house was safe and secure. So i then go to the bathroom to cool off and splash some cool water on me but before i do i glance at myself in the mirror and there is soot on my face as if i had actually been near a fire. this was very frightening and puzzling. After calming down i went back to sleep and the rest of the night was pretty uneventful. it was on a friday night so i had the weekend before i went back to school. well when i got back to school i noticed the Flag was down at half mast which signifies a death. On the morning anouncements they proceded to say that a student died in a house fire over the weekend to give a moment of silence for Yaisha Anderson (i just rememberd her name).
it really didnt hit me at this point i really had forgotten about it untill i got home and was flipping through channels on the tv and they were interviewing the family. They were the same exact people that i saw crawling out of the window and jumping off the roof. they showed the house and it was the same house on the same street. According to the news the fire happend on the sunday night 2 days after having the dream or astral travel or what ever it is that i had. My jaw hit the floor and it really had a deep pressure type feeling in my chest at that moment of realization.

I went to sleep but this was no dream. I dont know what it was but it wasnt a dream. it was too realistic everything was as exactly as it should be as far as the physical enviroment goes. nothing seemed out of place. and i could see hear touch smell everything that the reality realm has to offer. Any Ideas? Greatly Appreciated. thanks

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Sorry for the late response.

When it "does not work" this is (imo, imo, imo!) a protection from lower-astral-realms which are...really unpleasant.

One goes straight for the lower-astrals if ones vibe in daily life is in correspondence with that. By bringing ones vibe up to a more calm, less fearful, more joyful place, one no longer corresponds with the lower-astrals and then also has less of a protection-system up.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join