It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ponzi America - Systematic Rape of the American Public

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
King9072,
Here is a question.
How do the Bankers fit in with The Apollo Alliance?
Is this like the problem they had with Hitler in Germany?
I don't see where they fit with this as they have their own adjenda for running things in a completely new direction.

I have over time read a tremendous amount about the 13 familes, the Fed, etc.
One last question. What would happen if a group of snipers would take out the familes? (not that I am suggesting anything here)....

What would happen to the wealth and power?
Would this actually upset things in the world with many trying to grab it?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Has anyone checked to see WHO owns the different stations?

ABC, CBS, CNN etc -

My feeling (may be totallllly wrong) is that the 'media' has been threatened with Shut-Down if they tell the truth. The Powers-That-Be have too much influence to allow the truth.

We first learned of the Media Censor right after 9/11. We were on one of the first planes out - to Amsterdam. When we arrived we noticed a BIG difference in the News in Holland (and BBC etc) than what we had recieved in the States.

I don't think we have any hope of getting The Truth from the media - sad but the stations are all afraid for their Bottom Line - staying on the air.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Wonderfully put together post OP. I really enjoyed the read.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

S&F

EXCELLENT overview.

Bump

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mappam

ABC, CBS, CNN etc -

My feeling (may be totallllly wrong) is that the 'media' has been threatened with Shut-Down if they tell the truth. The Powers-That-Be have too much influence to allow the truth.

We first learned of the Media Censor right after 9/11. We were on one of the first planes out - to Amsterdam. When we arrived we noticed a BIG difference in the News in Holland (and BBC etc) than what we had recieved in the States.

I don't think we have any hope of getting The Truth from the media - sad but the stations are all afraid for their Bottom Line - staying on the air.

www.save-a-patriot.org...

If you read this whole breakdown you will see that David Rockefeller is the CEO or president of the corporations that own the MSM. They can never tell the truth and all the "personalities" on these programs are part of the CFR. These "celebrities are in on it, they don't need to tell the truth and won't, their puppets.

These people have no idea what they are doing to this country and what will happen to them when the Elite are done with them. They will be the first removed. Sad they don't pay attention to the possibilites of their own fate. Great post King, we all must come together and defeat this insanity.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Originally posted by mappam

ABC, CBS, CNN etc -

www.save-a-patriot.org...

If you read this whole breakdown you will see that David Rockefeller is the CEO or president of the corporations that own the MSM. They can never tell the truth and all the "personalities" on these programs are part of the CFR. These "celebrities are in on it, they don't need to tell the truth and won't, their puppets.

These people have no idea what they are doing to this country and what will happen to them when the Elite are done with them. They will be the first removed. Sad they don't pay attention to the possibilites of their own fate. Great post King, we all must come together and defeat this insanity.

Great post. Yes the worst part for me, is that I know that these TV personalities are completely hollow. Yet I watch people, watch them, and these people believe that these TV personalities actually give a damn about average people. They don't. They're are all tools to accomplish a mission.

For anyone who wants to learn more of the media, look through my threads I have written I have done two or three on the media alone.

And for the person who asked about who owns the media, I suggest taking the time to watch Outfoxed.

Google Video Link

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Let's just get rid of money!

Think it can't be done? Check this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I used to like playing Monopoly. After reading this thread and viewing the many referenced materials, I have realized that my life until now, has simply been an expanded version of Monopoly. The money isn't real, the property has most likely always been owned by the bank, and no matter how well I've done in the game, it is just a game that was created by someone else who has retained all the real profits.

I, for one, want to learn everything I can. (I spent so much time recently reading these threads, my eyes have crossed.) Beyond that, I feel the need to share this info with others. Only by sharing this info, and referring others to these threads, do I think any real result will be accomplished. I want to overcome these monster problems.

Thanks, King, for the awesome threads.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hey King are you still around mate???

I haven't seen any of your awesome threads lately so I thought I would pop in here, see what you are up to and bump this bad boy, peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join