It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Top Ten People Who Need A Good Beating

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
1.Cheney for being such a douchebag.
2.Axl Rose for stopping his concerts to confront some fan(while he has security to back him up)
3.Dr. Phil for dragging peoples problems on camera so he can make money for himself.(another douchebag)
4.Rumsfeld for those little beaty eyes he has that just scream I AM THE BIGGEST LIAR AND DOUCHEBAG YOU HAVE EVER SEEN.
5.Kimbo Slice.What can I say but this guy needs to learn some respect in his art...well not his art really as he doesn't have the class to be a mma guy.No sportsmanship from him makes me sick.
6.My neighbour upstairs who I already gave a beating to but still won't learn.
7.A few people on this site HAHAHAHAHAHA (Sorry but i will mention no names)
8.The American Military for fighting wars for a government who wouldn't walk across the street to pee on them if they were on fire.(no offence guys,I still love you guys for what you do)
9.Bono from u2......I wish this guy would just shut up and go away.His political opinions mean nothing to me...just sing and shut up,your a musician...nobody cares what you do other then that.
10.Anybody who points a finger in another persons face...lets admit that they deserve it at that point.

Very cool thread.I enjoyed this.LOL

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
6.My neighbour upstairs who I already gave a beating to but still won't learn.

Hahahahahahahaha

Gold

10.Anybody who points a finger in another persons face...lets admit that they deserve it at that point.

Very cool thread.I enjoyed this.LOL

Alos, people that stand to close to you when they talk, and then you move back a step, and the step forward....grrrrr

Those people really annoy me

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
1 OzWeatherman
2 OzWeatherman
3 OzWeatherman
4 OzWeatherman
5 OzWeatherman
6 OzWeatherman
7 OzWeatherman
8 OzWeatherman
9 OzWeatherman
10 OzWeatherman

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
1 OzWeatherman
2 OzWeatherman
3 OzWeatherman
4 OzWeatherman
5 OzWeatherman
6 OzWeatherman
7 OzWeatherman
8 OzWeatherman
9 OzWeatherman
10 OzWeatherman

I said good beating.....not good spanking

Dirty mind zazz....dirty dirty mind

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

dream on Weather Geek..........

[edit on 24-8-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I dont need to

We both know its already happened

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

I love you

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Love this thread. . .
10/ Richard C Hoagland.

A love/hate relationship. I love listening to his views and ideas but has said,via C2C that he has the smoking gun concerning buildings on the moon once too often to be taken seriously. Where is this smoking gun!!?

9/ Paris Hilton.

Do I really have to give an explanation? Let's just say, talentless, doesn't have the sense she was born with, but is pretty and rich. . .

8/ The Spice Girls.

The whole "girl power" thing sent me around the bend. I would have forgiven them if they had talent but their songs sound like the death froes of a frog in a blender.

7/ Gordon Brown.

Never has a man waited so long to do a job which he eventually finds he can't do! A spineless coward who hasn't got an original thought or idea in his body. An utter disgrace. . .

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Love this thread. . .
10/ Richard C Hoagland.

A love/hate relationship. I love listening to his views and ideas but has said,via C2C that he has the smoking gun concerning buildings on the moon once too often to be taken seriously. Where is this smoking gun!!?

9/ Paris Hilton.

Do I really have to give an explanation? Let's just say, talentless, doesn't have the sense she was born with, but is pretty and rich. . .

8/ The Spice Girls.

The whole "girl power" thing sent me around the bend. I would have forgiven them if they had talent but their songs sound like the death froes of a frog in a blender.

7/ Gordon Brown.

Never has a man waited so long to do a job which he eventually finds he can't do! A spineless coward who hasn't got an original thought or idea in his body. An utter disgrace. . .

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
6/ Derek Acorah.

A proven fake medium who takes stupidity to the next level. Just the sight of his smug face on TV can send me into a rage. I hate him.

5/ Everton Football Club.

Who are they? What are they? Apparently they are an extremely poor English football team who never win anything.

4/ George W Bush.

Proof that even a homicidal psychopath can become the President in the good old USA.

3/ Uri Geller.

Smug, conceited, full of his own importance, Geller is a fantastic showman who has the habit of sueing anyone who questions his powers!!! He is to genuine psychic abilities what Henry VIII was to marriage guidance!

2/ Whoever invented the BIG BROTHER TV show. . .

Why? Why bring twenty odd talentless individuals together and try to make them interesting? The 21st century equivelent of sixteenth century people laughing at the lunatics and mentally ill.

1/ Yvette Fielding.

The host of Most Haunted. Her over the top hysterics and obvious fakery has set back the cause of serious psychic investigation by decades. Whether she's talking to an invisible imaginery spook or crying hysterically Yvette seems to be just begging to be smacked about the face until the world stops spinning. Hateful, dispicable women.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
6/ Derek Acorah.

A proven fake medium who takes stupidity to the next level. Just the sight of his smug face on TV can send me into a rage. I hate him.

Yeah, he seems to be able to channel every dead thing that has ever inhabitated anywhere.....

Id like him to channel my fist

And that woman...Yvette....grrrr.....she deserves it as much as Acorah

[edit on 28/8/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Alright Oz

Here's what we have to do...

You send all 10 on your list a set of free tickets to some event over by me... tell em they won a prize or something.

At exactly the time are scheduled to show up at the address which is of course a dead end street, we have Zazz call in a shots fired on 911 from the other side of town

That will land me about a 10 minute window...

After that

Just Fugghedaboudit

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

zazz will do no such thing...keep me outa your tomfoolery.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Ay o, o ay

I thought we wuz arrangin to throw down a beatin ?

If you don't wanna help i'll get my boy Joey from 86th street to have his girlfriend Carmella make the call,

ay o, take it eazy

and while on the topic let's add

Phillip and Nancy Garrido Garrido To the list in need of a good beat down know what i'm sayin?

A coupla punks, need a bit o street justice Ay o

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I know I've had my ten candidates but there is one other worth mentioning. . .

"JAMIE OLIVER!"

Cooking Isn't pukka, what ever that means, and being able to drizzle olive oil on a tomato doesn't make you a chef. And what's with that tongue!!?

I would rather coat my privates with honey and squat over a hive of killer bees while ringing a dinner gong and shouting at the top of my voice, "Come And Get It!", than watch this loon.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

NO, tell us what you really think Scouser!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
10. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, team beating they both deserve it.
9. Rush Limbaugh, I am a conservative and cant stand this guy.
8. Keith Olberman , wasnt any good as sports commentator and is even worse with politics, atleast I dont have to watch him do sports anymore.
7. All those guys on that SYFY channel Ghost Hunters show, do we really need a whole weeknight of tv time dedicated to that crap show.
6. Chris Matthews and his tingle up his leg.
5. Bill O Reilly, I am just wanting him to shut up for a while.
4. Glenn Beck, for his over the top behavior that makes any good info he gets out basically useless because it becomes fringer stuff because of the way he acts.
3. Michael Owen for being an injury prone waster and generally mercenary twit.
2. Every elected official in the US Federal Government in my entire lifetime for totally screwing up the US of A
1. Mike Ashely for the total destruction of my football team, I want to cricket bats for this beating and a box to send him back to Tottenham in.

Yes I know there are more than 10 , but some folks really need a good beating :O)

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
In no particular order...the famous people edition (non reality)

1. Rush Limbaugh - Hypocrite, druggie and all around pompous pain in the rear (Yes I am a far leftist)

2. Michael Moore - (surprised?) goes waaaaaaaaay too far

3. Artie Lange - I listen to Howard Stern everyday and he just ruins things with his crappy one liners

4. Megan Fox - Gettin a bit big for your britches missy? You have a long way to go to prove that you are more than a (and I disagree here here...) pretty face

5. Sarah Palin - did you really think you knew enough to run a country?

6. Brett Favre - the Vikings? 2 non-retirements? I used to love you Brett....you hurt me

7. (tie) Tom Brady/Gisele Bundchen - I seriously don't care if I misspelled her name. He is a walk off sore losing pansy and she is just another pretty face who loves to ride coattails.

8. Eminem - so so so soooooooo over

9. Kanye West - Taylor...I hate your music...but dang girl did you deserve so much better

10. Michael Vick - If I killed dogs you can bet I'd be in jail for ages and I sure wouldn't be a superstar when I got out

-Kyo

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The Utopian Penguin

And he knows why

[edit on 2/10/2009 by OzWeatherman]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join