It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House confirms Obama's MT trip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

White House confirms Obama's MT trip

www.google.com

HELENA, Mont. — The White House has confirmed that President Barack Obama will be in Bozeman, Montana, on Aug. 14.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
More silly diversions from the real news. Hey everybody, look, Barack is taking his family on vacation! How cute, I wish we could afford to go on vacation this year! You've got to laugh at what MSM is churning out right now, its so obvious that they are trying to downplay the increasing volume of the Patriot Citizen activists around the nation.

www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is a fact, not an opinion piece, and it is hardly dominating the media. I am curious how you could view this as a diversion from "the increasing volume of the Patriot Citizen activists"? I hope you are not refering to all this patriotic townhall turmoil which has been exposed as a corporate fraud.

Talks will contine as stated in the article itself. I believe you are reading too far into what appears to simply be a quick informational piece that is devoid of anything resembling opinion, diversion or deflection.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
So he will be out of town on the day when according to Wickens believe the greatest day to ever fall humanity will occur? Interesting.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Maybe I missed the thread dealing with this, but what are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

Covered in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The only thing strange I see, is where they are going.
Montana? Obama's?
Does not fit.........

top topics

join