It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

want to say Hello to all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hello to all, I have been a follower of ATS for some time now, but never responded to anything before...just enjoy reading other opinions on all subjects.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by burlyn2

Well, thanks for coming out of the woodwork friend.

I hope we get to see more of your posts and opinions, it's always nice to have a fresh one.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Well said! And welcome indeed! Lets hope your quesions are answered, and that your posts are helpfull! Cheers mate!

-Ze'Jesta

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by burlyn2

Hello there, enjoy the forums they are full of information.........

no doubt see you around

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Thank you for the warm greetings. I do have some opinions of my own, and will bring them out...in time. I would like to ask if anyone has been seeing the object on dishnets earth channel the last 2 days. It appears round and goes around the earth then leaves the view of the camera. I did take pics of it both days with a old camera, so it's not the best, but it still shows something. What does everyone think. If I can figure out how to post the pics, I will.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hi PeeWee

This is the best site ever, hope you enjoy your stay

Don't know anything about the earth channel but look forward to the pics if you figure out how to post them

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by burlyn2

Come on in the water is fine!

sad eyed lady

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hi Burly!

Good to have you here.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by KSPigpen]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Hello my name ir reggia and i am very excited to be here. Neocheaters tried to take me backwards but i see things more clear.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I am a phrase master , word crafter , spinner of verse , I wander and launder the things that are heard , stirs word , think meals and deeds that succeed .
wash them and dry them , untill they are clean... make them all pretty when they next are seen .

take up , held up in memorys born ; dance , prance and exsamine the glory I see...

put away storys , in this minds eye word town .

walk thru the alley ways , down thru the grounds , tipping my brow to the thinking thus found ...

welcome to all , welcome to us... welcome come lightly all around us

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
hello and welcome your stay

new topics

top topics

join