It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life was easier Pre-Sheeple, can I plug back into the matrix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
NWO
Bilderberg
Weak Dollar
Economy
Obama/ Pelosi
Town Hall Meetings
Prepare for the worst
Swine Flu/ Mandatory Vacc

^

Transformers 2
Keg Party
What did Paris do now?
Family Guy
What should I wear tonight?
Redbox $1 rental
2 Tacos for 99 cents Jack in the Crack

I miss the taste of steak. This mush is getting old. Being aware = People not caring or not believing, Government doing what they want anyways, one more much bigger thing to stress about, MSM keeps people on their track etc.

Ignorance is bliss and I'm actually starting to envy the sheeple

[edit on 8-8-2009 by prepare4it777]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
i miss the taste of steak too, damnit!

no really though, i havent eaten it in about 2 years and i could really go for some right now.

yeah the world is a big enormous mess of trash and bullcrap but ... most people have been feeding right into all of it all along. no one questions anything. no one fights for what they believe in.

its just the same thing everyday... life goes on... and nothing changes.

unless you take a step to do something about it.

which i can honestly say, i have. im living a "simple" life. as simply as one can. i have as little as i can while still being able to survive! i got rid of most of my possessions years ago because i wanted to be able to move around freely without a bunch of baggage. i stopped caring about fashion and how my hair looks, and just walk out the door in whatever the heck i feel like wearing. i dont drive or own a car. i walk or ride a bike. i dont argue with people, i give them the satisfaction of winning their point and i compliment people on a daily basis to make them smile.

we can all make random differences in our daily lives to change this world which we all complain about... theres no point complaining if you arent willing to do something about it

[edit on 8-8-2009 by calihan_12]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
People aren't dumb. They're just not aware. Any student of history will tell you that history has always been controlled by a bunch of aristocrats and global elites and that what is going on now is nothing new. People don't know how severe our problems are. People just don't know. They just don't understand the grips of history. They don't understand the powerful vexing forces in our reality. They don't understand how we're being manipulated and can't even begin to grasp what this manipulation is. You can live among the masses. Just be alert. Stay alert. You can do all that other stuff too. Just stay awake.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by prepare4it777

hahaha classic!

Know you know how the guy in the Matrix wanted to go back into it and forget the reality of it all...

Look at it this way, we are on the cusp of many open discoveries such as free energy, disclosure, and spiritual enlightenment! How cool will it be when we get to see what happens 'next' before the other slowbos get up to speed with it all - and there is A LOT for them to catch up on

You and others will be the inspiration - and the beta testers! lol

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
NEVER ENVY SHEEPLE! they were born into a lie, and unless they are wise enough to take the cement bricks from their ears, they will remain. you are only using a bit of this advantage, the advantage to realize its all a lie. and the advantage to start looking at what else is a lie.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by prepare4it777

Good point but you forgot to add the G20 to the list.

Some things are better not known but those who do will have a higher survival rate.

I think we are living a double life, as a typical citizen and a Top Secret non-sheeple. That's a good thing. We can stick together.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I understand the feeling;

I think I'm at the point now to where I ( not in a snobbish way) feel 'higher' than sheeple....

But why not? In a sense I am...ATS'ers are....

Because we do not wear our blinders anymore...we know that we have been lied to about 95% of life....we can see through the lies and BS as it comes to us...we can damn near predict the unfolding of the NWO agenda...we have open minds, but not so open that we will accept anything to be the truth...we read...we are aware

We are higher in a sense that we are not 'common' people anymore...we have threw away that adage of "think like the crowd"....we are not brainwashed....

I feel more compelled as I obtain more higher knowledge to be around others that are aware...not because we form social clique, but because we don't view each other as 'crazy'....we can relate

It's hard to get sheeple to 'unplug'.....no matter how much evidence is placed in front of them...they don't believe or worse, they don't care....

Answere this: were we extremely hard to unplug from the matrix at first?

[edit on 9-8-2009 by ButterCookie]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

I think 9/11 was the catalyst of my awakening. To see the atrocity the government was capable of, and understanding that our government is like a corporation now. It's an inanimate object that drives itself to gain power in and of itself. It's only purpose is to grow and become as powerful as possible by any means necessary. It will use whomever and whatever to achieve this goal, and make the people who are driving it believe they are in control, before casting them aside or destroying them in the process.

It's nothing really new in the scheme of history. Where there are humans, there will always be corruption.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by prepare4it777]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Yea, I want to go back to sleep too... but, thats not part of someones agenda...

join