It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Sanni Ceto (A Zeta-Human Hybrid) - Must watch!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Well that was interesting i don't know if see is telling the truth or not but see really believes what see is saying.
How long has this video been out because see said something about camps and injections that stood out to me from what i have been reading on this site.
So if this was recorded a while ago how would she know these things.
There was nothing negative about what she was saying but there is a lot of negativity in this thread there should be no attacking that gets us nowhere good thread.
S+F
THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Deran

its amazing how some of you people are sooo much more intelligent than this hybrid. you have her story ALL figured out. actually she seemed to make MUCH more sense overall than you debunkers.... reptoids here on ATS showing teh HATE??? guess what ..(i love you and everyone here at ATS ... even you debunking reptoids hehehe)

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

no matter who or what she really is her message was clear and inspiring for the people who are trying to make sense of what happened to the light of the world.

At first im sure like many of ya'll i almost turned off the vid because i blindly laughed and judged her for sounding like she had some disability. But upon listening to her like the Op stated you can see a hint a truth in her, it could be due to the fact most of what she said is stuff i have read or searched around for on the net and this site, so its hard to say if she made it up based on others points or if these in fact are her original thoughts and statements. i for one am not going to discredit this lady as i for one think we all have some alien ancestry in our dna. It may be hard to listen to her but she does have a good message behind her madness if you will.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Great Post!... i believe her she has a good heart and you can tell she has had a very hard life.I am all for sceptesicm to a certain degree but seriousely don"t the sceptics have anything better to do than be here i mean really i am sure there is a puppy you could be kicking or an old person to push down the stairs or i know why not go and make your"e family miserable oh wait...you dont have any family or friends that will answer your calls cuz you are so negative and want to bring negativity to everything you do or see.ya that is correct nothing is true nothing you see or hear is real it is all fake even your life and everything you do isnt really real..move along nothing to see hear..god i wish there was a video game where i could torture sceptics all day that would be really great..lol

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Volton

I agree with your statement.Just another alien.ufo obsessed autistic indervidual who wants some recontion and to be in the starlight for a while.I don;t really blame her for nothing really.Its the people around her who filmed her that need to think again.She might be believeable to some but not all.Everything she said you can just about read off the internet or out of books.I think some people took advantage of her for the wrong reasons.They might had thought they were doing good at the time but i believe they have been mislead into thinking she might be a half-alien hybreed.She is just a well informed indervidual on matters of aliens and ufos.I could stand up in her place and give a better speach than that with all the infomation i know about aliens and ufos.I am not a alien or a hybreed alien-human.Just a regular guy.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Somebody asked on page one, I think it was "what is that rock she is holding?"

That is a very nice clear quartz crystal.

Also, I just thought I would toss this out here, for a thought to ponder.
There are chromosome disorders including having an exta gene. Chromosomal abberations can vary, including Klinefelter's syndrome,(xxy) in which the person may (does) have physical characteristics of both sexes. There may, or may not be psycholgical and or intellectual deficits.

Also someone else mentioned "Rainman" as an example of "idiot savant."
Although the IQ might be low, the person has a special talent, such as being able to memorize a great deal of material. Or..play the piano.

Just thought I would mention these things. Something made me think of them! But I have really enjoyed the thread. There is no doubt that this individual experiences her pain as real. S&F.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I am a StarSeed. I was Very Moved. I found the Zeta perspective fascinating as always. She is clearly in the Know. As to weather or not she is a Reincarnation of a Roswell Zeta that is Unclear to me, What is clear is that is still linked to the Zeta Hive Mind. I have encountered both her species and what I call the "Wild Zeta". The Wild Zeta are not genetically modified by the Draconians and are able to still Reproduce on their own. While her species, The "DOL Universe Greys" sometimes called long nose, Are in fact a Slave race. With that said, What she Said about the Draconians and Reptilians and the Love Vibration is 100% True. Though the "Greys" have their own Agenda, they do want to help us. I have talked with "Wild Zeta", They look like 3-4 Year Olds with extra Big Heads and Eyes. Very Cute. Also there was a Small contradiction, the Beings that came in Dimensionally from the Nukes were in fact THEM, the DOL Universe Greys. They are Originally from the Zeta Reticuli Binary Star System, but left millions of years ago to travel the universe and got "caught" by the Draconians and Enslaved. Later to Escape to the DOL Universe. But that is another Story. Anyway Just thought The Perspectives Presented are Very Important. Roswell as a Memorial not a Festival. Love for all Beings. We are all One. Love Vibration Raises Consciousness and Dimensional Vibration.

Om A Ra Pa Ca Na Dhih, Dhih, Dhih

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Manjushri Bodhisattva

OH, I wanted to mention. When an Extraterrestrial Dies on an Alien World, Their Soul Joins with the Planet's PEN or Planetary Energy Network. They are then reincarnated on that Planet until they have their bodies Physically moved to a different Planet.

Also, On the Mark of the Beast thing at the End with Forced Vaccinations and Concentration Camps. I would not Worry about that (not that you should ever worry, it will only manifest what you don't want into existence) once again remember she is connected to the Hive Mind of the Zeta. And Controlled by the Draconian Zeta None-The-Less, I need to go back and See what the Date is... But the Draconians Left Via Portal Tech a Bit ago. They left the High Priests with the Go-Ahead with the Plan Order. They them selves are hiding from the GF that has shown up in force. But Yeah Another Story...
Someone Find me a Publisher... Geez

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

awesome thank you for sharing!

It is a very interesting perspective the Zeta (gray) philosophy. The one thing that gets me is Sanni was in love with another Zeta and this made her not function to her full abilities! Love eh!? Then due to this loss of concentration she caused (?) the accident killing 12 on one ship and 3 on the other - a MISTAKE.

Boy is she paying for that mistake by her reincarnation (karma related) - and it seems a bit tough for a mistake - hate to see how they deal with a deliberate crime! - I too like a previous poster was concerned at how she wasn't forgiven, and perhaps this is an example of "exopolitics" - you pay for everything you do in karma, yet this must also work with doing positive things. I thought Sannis mission of collecting and storing Earth fauna and flora would be of great positive karmic standing. One slip - oops! Mind you 16 deaths must be unbearable on ones consciousness - wouldn't that be enough punishment in itself?!

But then again, perhaps someone was needed to do what she is doing, no one wanted the job, and as a way to mend her obvious mistake, she landed the gig by default.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

That may possibly be the best explanation to describe her, without being able to actually examine her clinically.

I really couldn't bear to watch it, she is so tragic, and seemed pathetic.

I just clued in to her poor grammar, the rambling, mis-pronouncing "binary" ( she added a syllable, 'bi-a-na-ry' ), things like that just ring untrue to my ears.

She is not consistent, it's apparent she has this full fantasy world in her mind, compiled likely from things she's read and heard. I saw the part where she claims her vehicle crashed because of her inattention, yet she describes the other vehicle ( as 'saucer' shaped, compared to her 'delta-wing' shaped vehicle ) as "ninety feet in diameter" ( why use feet, not meters?? ) saying IT crashed too....why? Mid-air collison?? Seems unlikely....

AND, as pointed out by an earlier post, the Zeta Reticuli system of stars seems too young to have produced life, especially a technologically advanced intelligent species.

Just a very sad, tortured person with severe mental issues.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthship35
.I am all for sceptesicm to a certain degree but seriousely don"t the sceptics have anything better to do than be here i mean really i am sure there is a puppy you could be kicking or an old person to push down the stairs or i know why not go and make your"e family miserable oh wait...you dont have any family or friends that will answer your calls cuz you are so negative and want to bring negativity to everything you do or see.ya that is correct nothing is true nothing you see or hear is real it is all fake even your life and everything you do isnt really real..move along nothing to see hear..god i wish there was a video game where i could torture sceptics all day that would be really great..lol

So, you're not really "all for skepticism to a certain degree" as the rest of your rant reveals.
I respectfully disagree that she is an Alien, as I just do not find it credible. There are many ways /avenues to find out/research the information she is giving, as well as having an active imagination.

As with others, I am not denying that she appears to believe it herself, and that seems to give force to her statements. However, as with others (possibly) I am of the mind that she is some sort of 'snake oil merchant'.

Disagreeing does not make me a bad person. I have an open mind but have yet to be presented with information that makes me want to believe her.

Originally posted by Manjushri Bodhisattva

OH, I wanted to mention. When an Extraterrestrial Dies on an Alien World, Their Soul Joins with the Planet's PEN or Planetary Energy Network. They are then reincarnated on that Planet until they have their bodies Physically moved to a different Planet.

Also, On the Mark of the Beast thing at the End with Forced Vaccinations and Concentration Camps. I would not Worry about that (not that you should ever worry, it will only manifest what you don't want into existence) once again remember she is connected to the Hive Mind of the Zeta. And Controlled by the Draconian Zeta None-The-Less, I need to go back and See what the Date is... But the Draconians Left Via Portal Tech a Bit ago. They left the High Priests with the Go-Ahead with the Plan Order. They them selves are hiding from the GF that has shown up in force. But Yeah Another Story...
Someone Find me a Publisher... Geez

You see, this is why I find it difficult to swallow. People seem to 'know' what they are talking about but it is, at present, entirely conjecture, in my opinion.

It is no wonder that the Aliens/UFO supporters are looked upon with, mostly, derision.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes, but at the same time with some very endearing qualities. I actually found her very likeable.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
if its real, would be cool, again no way of telling, no way of confirming

/thread

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Somebody asked on page one, I think it was "what is that rock she is holding?"

That is a very nice clear quartz crystal.

Also, I just thought I would toss this out here, for a thought to ponder.
There are chromosome disorders including having an exta gene. Chromosomal abberations can vary, including Klinefelter's syndrome,(xxy) in which the person may (does) have physical characteristics of both sexes. There may, or may not be psycholgical and or intellectual deficits.

Also someone else mentioned "Rainman" as an example of "idiot savant."
Although the IQ might be low, the person has a special talent, such as being able to memorize a great deal of material. Or..play the piano.

Just thought I would mention these things. Something made me think of them! But I have really enjoyed the thread. There is no doubt that this individual experiences her pain as real. S&F.

Thats odd cause the older photo posted of this person when they were a "psychic" I thought it was a photo of a man.

Now I don't care how "good" her message is. If it's harmless, and at the end of the day loveing one another, and more peace on earth is good of course, that does not justify lieing to make money off these concepts.

So this who so what if she a few sandwiches short of a picnic, if her message is good, then it's ok. No it's not ok, because this person is makeing money, or trying to , by preying on people fears, or wants.

If it's her handlers, well then I feel bad for her, and shame on them, and somebody needs to look into these people. To make sure she is not being mistreated.

But this could also just be blatant disinfo, to make "UFO nuts", look just like that. Nice little trick TBTB coul use to discredit truth seekers.

But I highly doubt thats the case. I think her, and her handlers know darn well what theyre doing, and they rationalize this just like psychics do. It's entertainment, I'm putting on a show, I'm selling dreams and hopes, so all is fair, and harmless.

However when you tell a family thier son is dead, then he turns up alive, tell me that isn't harmless.

I don't like these types of people, in my opinion you can put her in the same category as Sylvia Brown, and people who take suckers for all thier money, playing 3 card monte on a street corner. It's just different levels of lies and greed. But lies and greed nonetheless. And no it's not harmless.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

Thats odd cause the older photo posted of this person when they were a "psychic" I thought it was a photo of a man.

Who died and made you the king?

Comments like this are a great way to decide who is worth reading, and who isn't.

She must be making a killing with $12 a pop for her book - which I have gladly bought, and can't wait to read. I am glad she has her wish of returning to Colorado and hope she write MANY more books, so I can be the sucker you claim I am, to buy them. Seriously - you target someone like Sanni and attack her without so much as understanding her message. Perhaps you could offer something to enlighten everyone rather than repeating over and over the same point. You should ask yourself why you keep doing that?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
i am curious...what is that she is holding in her hand? a crystal of some sort? and what is the significance of her holding that crystal? i cant remember but, something about it helps open your mind's eye, or something to that extent?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I know another reason why this gal's story also made me not immediately discount it...I read this book a few years ago that was a VERY fascinating read, and one that made me start digging into the hybrid's-among-us theory a little further:

It's called "Raechel's Eyes"

www.amazon.com...=1-1/qid=1249868701/ref=dp_image_text_0?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books&qid=1249868701&sr=1-1

"A fascinating true story in novel form, telling of the author's daughter's experience with her college roommate,who turns out to be a live-in alien hybrid under government protection. Amazing, but true.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1249868701&sr=1-1

I have a feeling that this may well be more common than many of us are aware of...Enough for me to be open minded to the possibilty, at the VERY least...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
49 minutes of wasted time. I truly feel sory for this woman as I feel she has been exposed or lived in some sort of cult or controlled environment. The OP is certainly defensive of any critisism and even slams ATS as a CIA front. The Mod's keep telling us to be nice but I find this a very onesided reproach. The Mod's need to be nice as well and allow us all an opinion. I believe it to be a hoax but again that is my opinion. I feel sorry for her because she obviously needs some help from a doctor. She is definately not an albino unless she is wearing a lot of makeup which does not appear to be the case. She almost sounds like an ex-$cientologist who spent a few too many years in the cult. This is just an opinion and hope she finds some help. Peace and the "Dude Abides."

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Monteriano

you're entitled to your opinion, as I am mine.

that's what being able to speak freely is all about.

..and i totally disagree with you...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join