It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Sanni Ceto (A Zeta-Human Hybrid) - Must watch!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I've just finished watching the whole thing, and I definitely don't believe she is retarded. At the very most, she has mild autism. I have no idea if she's telling the truth or not but I saw no holes in her story, only some conflictions. Anyway, we can debate whether or not her story is true as much as we want, but we'll never solve that mystery between us. What people should focus on isn't her speech impediment, crazy story or alleged bloodline. What everyone who watches this video should observe and absorb is her message. She speaks of nothing but love and prosperity, asking that people stop fearing and hating eachother in order to work together towards our evolution. Instead, some of you here on ATS have taken it upon yourselves to label her as crazy, greedy, retarded and even an "ugly ass" in written words. I think her message is one we should all take to heart, because many of you should be ashamed of the way you think. Whether reptoids are real or not, our species is plagued with hate and evil, and it makes life difficult for a great many more people than herself.

Each and every person who reads this should stop and ask themselves a question. What number would you get if you took away the number of people you've put down from the number of lives you've bettered? Not many people can boast a positive number.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by shedhead

You make an excellent point & back it up nicely. You mentioned her appearance (didn't appreciate your crass manner though). I found it strange that she is almost without sex. Almost as though her identity could be like that of a unic . If she was created, in order for her to not be reprogrammed, she would have to be devoid of any gravitation towards sex in every way.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I am sorry but during the Q and A(as well as her speech) , She (this supposed "hybrid") she CONTRADICTS herself on several key issues of her "story", as well as other numerous slip ups that make no sense.

She first says we need to raise our "love energy" as a world the drive out the reptilian/human hybrids that are running the government and media. Ok.

Then when specifically asked how do we do this a few minutes later she goes on to say the leaders of nations (or some such), government, (I forget the exact wording), anyhow she says they must stop the warring and raise our love vibration.

RED FLAG.

Why would the hald reptoid/human governments who control the media do that? Wouldn't that be like shooting themselves in the foot?

Another contradiction.

She said the reptiods were here, when the dinosaurs were here.

Then later says they came via a portal that was opened by a nuclear bomb

Really it's hard to keep a bunch of lies straight. If this person was telling the true there would not be inconsistancies.

There's also inconsistancies in here story, she said her ship came here after we started setting off nuclear explosions, thats why they came to our little back water planet.

Then later she says she came here as a scientist to study the plantlife, sea life ect.

Well which is it? She needs to get her story STRAIGHT before I can even taker her seriously.

She not an albino either. Another lie at the beggining of the interview. Her skin has plenty of pigment. She's just a very light skinned possibly irish woman , with maybe a minor case of psoriosis(sp?) (her face is very red, like you see with that ciondition, I know I have minor flare ups of it, when it's really dry out.) But no she's not an albino.

Also I suppose the big bulbous hat is supposed to be hiding a abnormal larger than normal cranium?

I dunno she woulda had a better chance trying to pass as a plejarin/pleadian, with her blonde hair and all.

The amount of lieing and contridictions going on here, and dare I say a cohort in the audience (the woman who asks for a hug, and asks about her daughter), c'mon. I've seen that act too many times already with Sylvia Brown, and John Edwards(or whatever his name is), when things start takeing a turn for the worse, and theres a lot of cold misses happening, they have thier "plant" in the audience, to make for a somewhat believable hit...., to the untrained observer.

Thanks for the upload but this video (and I'm really trying to be nice here cause I don't wanna violate anything that would have my post removed). Is one of the silliest (or saddest, I feel bad for this woman, I believe she has mental issues) things I've seen in a long time, and was not rehearsed well enough.

Also whats the deal with the Bigfoot casts in the background? I guess they were gonna do, or had done some sort of cryptozoology interview...maybe? I guess it kinda makes sense, she did say she saw half man half fish, halfman-half deer hybrids.

Oh I also like the immortality carrot she throws out there too. A nice touch.

If this being were telling the truth I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her. "Hive"?? "Descendants of the Mantis Race", uhmm, no thanks I don't wan't to be the next Locutus i.e. Borg. (Star Trek reference).

Also who woulda known Greys/Human hybrids liked Power-aid! Interesting

Last, and more seriously , are we really supposed to believe the half reptilian/half human hybrids that run the government, hence control the army, who captured, and designated her EB- 7, or 8 (she cant remember, oh well), but do you really think they'd let her loose, and make public speeches such as this?

If anything this is possibly disinfo. Either way, it's poor, and again somewhat sad to watch. As she's obviously not all there metally.

But again thanks for the post her story was interesting BUT it had more holes in it than all the golf courses in the United States.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Sorry if I was a little crass. I never really considered her appearance to be an issue and the "ugly ass" bit was just a throw away comment. I was more interested in the contradictions in her tale, and the obvious attempt to include as many famous conspiracies within it. The lady may have problems as some on here have alluded to. I'm actually more concerned with the mental well-being of those on here who buy her story hook line and sinker. Sure, the message of peace and love is a good one, but one that stands on its own without a fairytale for the mentally-challenged attatched.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Her message is a composite of many Hollywood movie plot messages. She sems to have convinced herself of her "facts" and apparently has done a great deal of reading on many sites and is also selling ET dolls. I believe she is a lost soul who needs help and finds that her claims get her the attention that she craves.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by shedhead

You make an excellent point & back it up nicely. You mentioned her appearance (didn't appreciate your crass manner though). I found it strange that she is almost without sex. Almost as though her identity could be like that of a unic . If she was created, in order for her to not be reprogrammed, she would have to be devoid of any gravitation towards sex in every way.

A history of intense sexual, physical and mental abuse can do that to a person as well.

A lot of threads on ATS bring to mind hypothesis 2 in this UFO Hypothesis document declassified under the FOIA from 1968. Have we become so over saturated with UFO hoaxes, truths, whistle blowers, etc. that we have no gauge to what we should or should not believe? When something seems to bring together almost EVERY UFO/Conspiracy theory I've hear circulated into a cohesive whole it is very suspect to me.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by El Davicho]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I think nonsensical ramblings delivered from people like this hurt the disclosure movement. I want UFO/Alien information as much as everyone here on ATS but things like this, IMHO stifle any forward progress because it effects the credibility of those interested in UFO/Alien information.

If the average person were to see this their initial reaction would be, "Wow, those UFO people are nuts!" - and this is why I believe things like this set us back in our drive for Gov. disclosure.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I think it's a hoax. She says she caused the Roswell crash, and that she is being punished for it? And at the same time, she says there is no individuality, so how could she be responsible for it?

She gets all upset about people celebrating alien stuff, but then sells dolls herself? etc.

All I heard was a bunch of the same old claims with a new angle/spin put on it.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by silo13

Either the mother is getting horribly manipulated over the loss of a child - or she’s a part of the whole fabrication.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by silo13]

Good catch Silo, if you read my above post, you'll see I came to the same conclusion.

Now after seeing on page 2 or 3(yes I posted before reading all the other replies) She USED TO BE a "psychic".

It's funny how I picked up on that with the whole palnted audience member comeing up and asking about her daughter, it was SOOOOO Sylvia Brown. These are the worst kinds of people.

But Silo, nice pick up on the crying(blubbering), and the no emotion contradiction, another huge one.

As well as the anxiety and can't be near humans, but able to give a "supposed" stranger a 30 seconds hug!

Two more contradictions, good work.

I think, for me, I can safely say, this is a hoax, in order to make money by selling books. Perhaps she just wasn't good at cold reading. So she moved to this.

But people like psychics, or this woman, or preachers who claim to do excorcisms are the lowest of lows in my opinion.

People who prey on others fears, or desires to believe in something (I won't throw religion as a whole in there, although it belongs, because it'd start a whole other argument)..., but as I said any people, or orginizations that take money from people by preying on thier fear, or emotions (like a child that is missing, or dead, are as low as SNAKES.

Again in my opinion this Sanni person is a Fraud, and just out to make money off peoples fears , and desire to believe something.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

you're right: it IS easy to rubbish this information.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I don't know what to make of this but one thing for sure is that this doesn't prove anything in my humble opinion. Here we have a woman claiming something and we can take her at her word, or not, but still there is no convincing proof of the validity of anything she claims.
You know, this reminds me of conversations I have with my religious friends and it goes like this: If the bible was inspired by God, why isn't there one single page or one single verse, where this God reveals something, like a mathematical theory unknown to the people who wrote it, something that could be verified centuries later. Something simple yet compelling enough to go "Hmmmm, how do you dispute that?" Yet, there is no such thing. Yes, the bible contains a lot of insightful thinking but you can get insightful thinking from many ancient books not claiming godly intervention.
My point is, I respect this woman, but believing her is a matter of faith, not verifiable empirical (or not empirical) data. But having said that, I do believe that the UFO/Alien phenomena is not one you can take a measuring tape and a scale and prove something with certainty. I'm very aware of its complexity and its "paranormal" aspects, but “paranormal” doesn’t necessarily mean weird, it just means “we have no way to explain it with our current knowledge”, so we are dealing with something very abstract. I made a feature film on exactly that point and in reference to the Phoenix Lights phenomenon, so I'm not one to be dismissive of claims just because I want that unequivocal "proof” or smoking gun. The fact is that we may not yet know, or we may not have the technology or scientific knowledge to fully prove Alien existence and what really UFOs are. However, there is evidence out there, and even in the Bible and other scriptures, that this phenomena is not simply the product of mass hysteria or people’s imagination; it’s real, but that “reality” may not yet be fully understood by us and hence, difficult to prove. I wish her well and good luck.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

OP, her speech pattern sounds native American to me. Her take on many of these issues also sounds native American.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

i agree her eyes look different real different i noticed that right off. no ones eyes are like that. I watched the whole thing and no retarded person can be articulate and talk about dna and have intelligence of things. No retarded person can do that. That she is not. People will always try to disprove something that they never seen. I don't know i am certain of hybrids and if they would speak this is exactly the outcome. Blackballed no one would believe i am opened to investigate further.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
If you listen she has message of compassion and love. Whether or not she's a Gray and whether or not she's crazy I feel she is sincere in her message. It's one thing to make fun of her and call her a fake or retarded and it's another to really listen. She delivers her message with allot of pain just hearing her talk of group homes and foster families is sad yet she has a message that we need to be kind and love one another. I won't make fun of that. As for extraterrestials on and around Earth I believe wholeheartedly that all manner of beings are here now and have been I haven't met any aliens or seen any UFO's but for reasons that are common sense to me I believe 100 percent. That doesn't mean I believe everything one would be crazy not to be skeptical given the nature of UFOLOGY and Alien contact. As to Sanni being from Zeta Reticuli my initial feeling is that this is all a product of her mind. But I'm open to the fact that I may be wrong. There's no way to know for certain.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I'd have never imagined that 'ET's' would be sporting such a deep US accent!...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Here is love to all the Reptoids watching this, we will be thinking of you, and sending you lots of love. All the best wishes in your travels. Reptoids love ATS, read many of the posts and you see why.

First for me is the words, Deracks, Teracks, in reference to the Reptoid people Anyone else know of these terms?

I will agree with her, and something that either I was led to, or learned, is that all one must do is try to keep their heart center open all the time, and that will assist all.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

What bothers me more is from the more I read about her, it seems to be her *handler* that is manipulating this young troubled woman and making a profit off it and if not that than a good bit of attention that’s for sure.

Grrrrr.... Using others in this way is beyond despicable.

Like AtlasAstro says -

The more I look at this. The more I am worried more than anything that a very vunerable human is being used and abused.

Exactly...

peace

[edit on 9-8-2009 by silo13]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Sorry if this was covered but, wouldn't her DNA be at least slightly different then ours?

The biggest issue I have with these sort of things is the lack of proof of anything. So many claims and nothing, this is not just some random light in the sky video here, this is so much more.

As for people for who make extraordinary claims selling things I have no problem with that. People need to eat/survive. If I had some extraordinary thing in my possession or story to tell I would likely do the same. Why do people who want to show the world/open eyes to amazing things have to live in poverty? As much love as I may or may not have for humanity, I'd still want to live comfortably, why not?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Seen the video, can't say I'm impressed.

What really baffles me is that such an advanced civilization, with technology that makes us look like we are still in the stone age, would choose an emissary for their message that at best can be described as a loony at worst like simply retarded.

If i was the supreme commander of this highly developed alien civilization and had this message of peace and love that was really important, why not take over our satellite network and transmission apparatus and send a clear message to all of humanity? Surely that can't be above their technological capabilities, we do it whenever we are at war between ourselves.

And for a insectoid or hyve mind society without any emotions, why this insistence in a message of love and rejection of fear? If your outlook on life is simply practical and devoid of emotion, why should love make any difference?

I'm not here dismissing the existence of other intelligences in the galaxy/universe. I believe that there must be live out there, and some of that life surely must be intelligent. But I just can't see for the life of me why a super advanced civilization, intent on making contact with us, always chooses to do so either through American loonies or in esoteric/mystical ways. Surely a proper demonstration of strength, technological might, or just park the spaceship over the UN building and send your envoy as any normal person would do.

In our first contact experiences with amazon forest tribes or papua-new guinea tribes we usually ask to speak with the chief, we don't abduct the slightly retarded farmer that the rest of the tribe usually makes fun off.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb
Here is love to all the Reptoids watching this, we will be thinking of you, and sending you lots of love. All the best wishes in your travels. Reptoids love ATS, read many of the posts and you see why.

First for me is the words, Deracks, Teracks, in reference to the Reptoid people Anyone else know of these terms?

I will agree with her, and something that either I was led to, or learned, is that all one must do is try to keep their heart center open all the time, and that will assist all.

I too have come to learn these facts. No one particular being or person told me it it has just become a knowing through experiences.

The more negative people get the more the Reptoids love it. The more we keep our heart centre open the more they hate it. As people come to learn this valuable lesson they are tested by reptoids in many ways. They test newly awakened people to the limits because the more awakened people they can strike fear into the better. They do it through fear (appearing in terrible visions to people, filling their dream state with fear, manipulating their thoughts, blocking chakras, blocking our progress of our 3rd eye ) and they also do it through the mind manipulation I mentioned before. They use mind control methods that are very hard to detect and fight. This is not your conscience speaking when it makes you turn away from our truth, its is mind manipulation. We are slaves to it and until we wake up and say no we will always be controlled on many levels.

A Reptoid once visited me, it was very angry. It wore a Uniform and said It was time I had a re think of my ideas or else. Well Im sorry Im not re thinking my ideas when they come straight from the heart, I tend to believe this lady over that Reptoid anyday.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join