It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Sanni Ceto (A Zeta-Human Hybrid) - Must watch!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I have in the past studied people who are retarded or autistic.For someone labeled retarded she is very intelleigent.There are many different stages of retardation.There are many different stages of autisum.There is also many different stages of learning difficulties including dixlecia.This certain indervidual does not seem retarded at all.She may have small case of autisum but again she seems too intelligent to have autisum.She defnately demonstrates some form of learning disability but how this occured is unclear.Her motor control seems normal.Her presented speach seems clear but at a slow rate.Some type of people born like this may be assiociated with in-breeding,and i don't mean alien in breeds either.Inbreeds as they are called do cause genetic damage as we see here.It is quite possible she is not a inbreed at all but may suffered some kind of brain damage before birth.She shows all traits of a alien abductee or alien contactee but all that alien infomation could all so have been learned over her lifetime in some kind of alien hobbie period.You would think if the aliens abducted her they would have fixed her brain damage.The aliens don't always fix health problems.I think she maybe just a alien fan who became obsessed with alien terminology after reading about aliens over many years.Its a little bit like a alien fixation or spaceage psychosis.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

I love ya Sam - see we were at logger heads in previous threads - and what happened we reached a compromise - moved on, and now we are both off better for it! This is exactly why sites like ATS ARE needed... and because of it's huge audience - it is a step forward, yet i still stand by what i said last post

I also think there are ETs in the public eye - Steven Greer for one

My personal opinion - no proof - but I do think you have a lil crush on the big guy huh?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Sanni speaks of reptilians/shape shifters/entities taking on the Grey image to cause fear amongst our people towards the Greys. I have thought this myself and I believe its done on a dimensional level.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many Grey abductions/visits are not done by Greys at all but others taking on their form. Humans are controlled through fear but liberated through love. These reptilian entities/astrals are using the form of a loving race to create fear and what better image to do it in than of the loving race that has the key to liberating us.

If I ever see a Grey again astrally/physically I will really question if it is a Grey. If fear and dread come with it I will know its a shape shifter and not a Grey at all. The only time Ive seen Greys with no element of fear was when they had a white loving glow to them, these were most probably true Greys wanting to help. Through dis info and fear created around them I rejected them, now after listening to Sanni I will be more understanding to them.

People need to start questioning what is being done in their name, really question with an open and loving mind. Sanni was right, the Gulf war was not required, they didnt have weapons of mass destruction, it was all done in the name of control. All wars need to be ended or we will end up becoming controlled, I only wish more hybrids came forward as Sanni has done.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Great post! Thanks! You know I did think of the movie 'Rainman' when 1st watching Sanni - and you all know how much we ended up loving the Rainman right?!

C'mon all of you 'experiencers' stop lurking, there are a lot of you - open up and give us all an education!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Sam60

I also think there are ETs in the public eye - Steven Greer for one

My personal opinion - no proof - but I do think you have a lil crush on the big guy huh?

But seriously.....

Have you seen his calves?

Greer's calves are friggin' sticks of dynamite!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aefe796451c2.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

My viewpoint on these Zetas has now changed - and quite frankly I can see her as being an honest intelligent being.

Thats exactly what she is
An honest and intelligent BEING

S & F

Best thing on ATS in a while...... Stay strong you must be prepared for all answers. Dont let the message get lost in debate......stick to the message in hand

The message is everything

The message MUST get through strongly

Namaste

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Absolute garbage. She states that Reptilians are evil beings who abduct humans and conduct experiments. Well did she not also say her earth mother was abducted on a dirt road by her lovely species and made pregnant with her[mod edit of impolite language]?.

She also said that Reptilians are the evil ones who shapeshift and disguise themselves on our planet. Again, had she not just claimed that her "people" also disguise their agents in the same way, and that she is an example of this method. She thows in a thinly veiled mention of underground base at an airport (Denver), and of a base in the side of a mountain. So her story is connected to Roswell, Denver Airport, and the existance of secret underground bases. I could only listen to 20 minutes of her ramblings but I assume she also went on to mention she briefly dated Bigfoot (who she met in Atlantis)just before he shot JFK. Fair play to her though, we all have to make a living, and there is a sucker born every minute if this thread is representative.

Edited for impolite language

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Byrd]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by shedhead
Absolute garbage. She states that Reptilians are evil beings who abduct humans and conduct experiments. Well did she not also say her earth mother was abducted on a dirt road by her lovely species and made pregnant with her ugly ass?. She also said that Reptilians are the evil ones who shapeshift and disguise themselves on our planet. Again, had she not just claimed that her "people" also disguise their agents in the same way, and that she is an example of this method. She thows in a thinly veiled mention of underground base at an airport (Denver), and of a base in the side of a mountain. So her story is connected to Roswell, Denver Airport, and the existance of secret underground bases. I could only listen to 20 minutes of her ramblings but I assume she also went on to mention she briefly dated Bigfoot (who she met in Atlantis)just before he shot JFK. Fair play to her though, we all have to make a living, and there is a sucker born every minute if this thread is representative.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

About to watch will put my take on it very shortly

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Just my take on it. I'm sort of new here but nevertheless you are the first person to name me your worthy adversary of something lol. Go me.

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Originally posted by shedhead
Absolute garbage. She states that Reptilians are evil beings who abduct humans and conduct experiments. Well did she not also say her earth mother was abducted on a dirt road by her lovely species and made pregnant with her ugly ass?. She also said that Reptilians are the evil ones who shapeshift and disguise themselves on our planet. Again, had she not just claimed that her "people" also disguise their agents in the same way, and that she is an example of this method. She thows in a thinly veiled mention of underground base at an airport (Denver), and of a base in the side of a mountain. So her story is connected to Roswell, Denver Airport, and the existance of secret underground bases. I could only listen to 20 minutes of her ramblings but I assume she also went on to mention she briefly dated Bigfoot (who she met in Atlantis)just before he shot JFK. Fair play to her though, we all have to make a living, and there is a sucker born every minute if this thread is representative.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
hmmm im halway through and a part of me wants to believe, she does seem sincere, but some parts are extremely far fetched and hard to believe ...but you know what they say, truth is always stranger than fiction ...anyone read dreamcatcher by stephen king? she reminds me alot of the character named dudditz.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Raadel_5]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
If the greys are so full of love then why dont they forgive her and stop abducting people and crossing human dna with theirs? Surely we can all live peacefully together without having to cross-breed?

I wonder how much she would charge to make a reptiod doll?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This thread belongs in Skunkworks...
And the people who flagged this thread should be ashamed...

Again thanks people for encouraging retardism on ATS

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Those people who rubbished her validity straight away are being a bit hasty. They must have that Reptilian DNA in them
Just because it's crazy, doesn't mean it's bull. Our race has been conditioned to believe ETs don't exist.

There is something that really irks me about people on ATS... if someone is selling a book or similar, they immediately discredit them. It's like the Goodchild thing... to this day I believe Blossom was sincere and really received those messages, whether they were a product of her own mind, or the ETs didn't show for some reason we can't understand. Hey, it could have even been the Reptilians disguising themselves, making a false statement, just to make people believe channelers are loonies and it's all made up. I wouldn't be surprised actually.

Back to the money thing... she is obviously a bit different and might find it hard trying to get work, and she might not be eligible for any benefits. Most people here seem to forget that this world isn't free, we have to pay just to sit on a piece of land. If she can't find/hold a regular job, it may be the only way for her. Yes, it makes the story a bit suspicious, but think about what I said.

Originally posted by jkrog08
She doesn't even know the distance to her own homeworld of Zeta Riticuli? She could not decide between 36 or 38 light years, both were wrong, it is 39.5 lightyears away.

I believe she actually said "36... 39", which would make her correct. I apologise if I'm wrong, but that's what I thought she said.

There are some points in her story that I'm unsure about. The most major one being she stated she was a forcefield operator, but later claims to have been a commander and pilot. This could simply be a mistake on her part. When someone makes a claim like this people always start looking for the discrepancies, because it's built into them that this stuff isn't "normal" by human standards.

As usual with anything of this nature, I'm keeping an open mind but remaining skeptical, which I think is the healthiest stance to uphold in this world of deception and oddities

[edit on 9/8/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan

Back to the money thing... she is obviously a bit different and might find it hard trying to get work, and she might not be eligible for any benefits. Most people here seem to forget that this world isn't free, we have to pay just to sit on a piece of land. If she can't find/hold a regular job, it may be the only way for her. Yes, it makes the story a bit suspicious, but think about what I said.

I agree with you.

Have a look at her "doll" page.

earthstar.tripod.com...

That's what it looks like to me.

I think she is delusional & ill (as per my previous posts) & therefore she may well struggle to make a buck.

I say good luck to her if she can sell a few dolls & a few books.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

As always your input is valuable in knowledge most of us don't get to see...

Thanks and keep an update if you do get to chat to them!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Shedhead's a potential worry.

Have you been watching him change his "ugly man" avatar?

Maybe it's him.....

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Yeah, I only got 7min into it before I had to stop. Really no point in continuing, because it's just so obvious she is insane/retarded & an extremely bad storyteller.

C-BuZz

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Would you walk out a cinema after 7 minutes of a film you were not enjoying? No you would give it a chance. I was the same at first and I ended up watching the whole video. Fraud or not, it's an interesting watch.

Most people will not believe something like this unless it was covered by msm, and if it is true what she says about the reptoids controlling it then we will never get proof, it will always be laughed off by some cheesy newsreader.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Same here it's hard to watch I'm not sure why. I'm open but.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join