It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Sanni Ceto (A Zeta-Human Hybrid) - Must watch!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen

Originally posted by PamelaPetty
reply to post by lifecitizen

I don't believe Sanni Ceto is a Zeta human hybrid- life on other planets, in other universes, in other galaxies is a possibilty that I like to entertain- but this woman is obviously mentally unwell and she's more in need of psychiatric help than people like you who feed her delusions and add to her psychosis.

I think maybe you need to go look i the mirror and you will see who is the one thats delusional...They are here we are here on Mother Earth too...Always have been if you follow your belief and research them you will read it too...you read the Bible?...its in there as well...You must be one of the reps from the Draco area to be so against the truth that really is...Even the Governments proved it is so and have admitted it...there are slumberers everywhere that wish to not see what IS really going on and the message from Creator/god as you are one....

I'm not a creator god. and no, I don't read the bible.

My mind is open, but obviously not as open as yours- you will believe anything if you think Sanni Ceto is a hybrid alien.

Just for the record, I feel sorry for Sanni...people exploiting someone so vunerable. and noone here is helping her by believing her delusions.

I wasn't meaning you were god...I was meaning you are not awake to what is...I am a christian don't profess to be, I do not go to church...I am a Spiritualist...I am open enough to know that there is more going than what is only seen by the eyes...Eyes are controlled by the concepts in ones mind...Teachings and egos etc affect the understandings of what is...No one is exploiting Sanni either she is REAL and I know her personally...PPl that put her down are doing her the same way they do all ppl that SPEAK TRUTH...She walks The Talk and Talks The Walk...The world would be so much a better place if it had more ppl like her that have Love and compassion even for the ones that are mean to her that hurt her deeply/....Only a TRUE mother that loves her children so much that every decision they make for them is for their childs future and not their own and would give their life for ther child would understand a Love like that...She is being led by Creator and her Heart and Her ppl to bring Messages to ppl....And she is doing a great job, ppl should find theirs and do theirs as well...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

u ppl thnk ur so evolvd abt wntin tu lern abt ufos an ets yet ur vblind an closed mindede -u lak understandin an cmpasion tu pp l whm artnt lik u -u judhge insted ov hacvin kindnes in ur harts -u redikul wht u cnt or dnt wana undrstnd an most ov al u hav no aareness tu ppl lik me an howe autism affect every aspect ov ur being i syugest u lern abt aspergers an lern mor cmpasion tu ppl whm ar dsabiled as it koldve benu instead oov me

TextText

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ASPIEUFO

eduavcate ur self tu aspergers syndrom an lern abt mi limited werld befr u judge others les fortunate thn ur slf
TextText

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ASPIEUFO
reply to post by PamelaPetty

dere debs ther lost in thr blindnes n cnt find nor accept proof an evn thn ther stil dumbd dwn by ther cnditionings -thy cnt dscern schizophrenia from autism an tu me thtssad

Text

There is a big difference in the 2....Schizophrenia is a challenging disorder that makes it difficult to distinguish between what is real and unreal, think clearly, manage emotions, and relate to others. These obstacles can get in the way of your ability to function normally and take care of yourself.

Some of Autism... Performs repetitive movements, such as rocking, spinning or hand-flapping
Develops specific routines or rituals
Becomes disturbed at the slightest change in routines or rituals
Moves constantly
May be unusually sensitive to light, sound and touch and yet oblivious to pain etc
Autism is a condition surrounded by myth and generalizations about people with autism that are rarely appropriate. The common beliefs that people with autism never express emotion, never smile or laugh, never make eye contact, never talk, and never display affection are simply that - myths. Just as every person is unique, with his or her own personality and characteristics, every person with autism manifests the disorder in his or her unique way.

They are not the same her Brain functions perfectly she is on a higher vibration than yes, just mere humans...Shes Highly intelligent she is not retarded either...She is very knowlegable...Most ppl are on some Meds/Drugs for Bi Polarism or ADD or all them AD things...it is accepted as normal, but let me tell you it is not...If you have it you have a problem and are in no position to judge for you are not well in the mind...I am not on ANY kind of medication from any Doctor for any mind problems, depression or health...So the ones that attack her if they are clean and have no mind problems they would be accepted to judge than ones not...let the ones without cast the first stone...You may know ppl in your world that is in these ways think of them if you love them and in it you will be honoring them as well....How do you think they would feel if they knew you treated ppl with a conditionlike theirs?...Its is wrong to hurt someone so deeply....

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by silo13
~ Its also hard for me to believe her *counsel* would deem it is her *fault* and that she *caused* the death of the scientists, but again - how can I know or not know?

Well, as a truck driver, I can assure you that if I was to lose my concentration and kill a lot of people, it would certainly be seen as my fault. Even if you said you fell asleep, you will do jail time for it these days.

This is a person who, IMO, is speaking from the heart. She certainly believes what she is saying.

Funny about how when a video is presented here that has a person preaching love, it is attacked severely. Goes in line with what she is saying...

Thank You, As I know her personally and she is who she says she is...The governments knows as well ...If you get a chance to see her books she wrote 3 the first was "Stranded On Earth"...and she beats herself around enough on some of her ppl dying in the Roswell crash...she doesn't need anyone telling her about it...she hurts deeply...She is for real,,,Shes the most honest person I ever met....Shes been omn radio as well many times she was on radio 7/10/11 ...She will perserveer it just hurts her so much that ppl attack her when she ,means only to bring messages about her Gray side and her Austism...Again Thank You...and e safe out there on them Highways...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by covert1

i have autism wch is an ASDspectrum dsorder bt it dsnr mak me delusuional-einstein -mozart an othrs hav livd wth autism abn gav mucg tu ur werld -Aspergers is a real challinge tu cope wth an its bnt delusional we hav limited specil interests wth aspergers

TextText

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

autism is a developmental dsabiilty not a mental illnes it s howe mi brain ws wired -mentl ilness u cn tak a pill tu fic x ur brains chemitry -not wth autism as thrs no cure

Text

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ASPIEUFO
reply to post by coquine

yese m sanni i hav albinism a genetik cndition wher skin dsnt hav pigment -i hav autism tu so u need tuu lern aceptance insted ov hate tu ppl unlik ur self
Text

Uh..... not sure what I did to give you the idea I need to learn acceptance of those not like myself????
I tried to be kind and polite??

I didn't know if it was albinism or not. I asked because I and my family have a history of interaction with the "Zeta's", especially myself and my youngest son. I now have vitiligo and my hair turned 100% white before I reached 40.
(with vitiligo, the skin and hair lose pigment- effects like albinism, but happens over time instead, and is not understood why).

My son, when he was two, told me that the Zeta's "made" him, that they "cut eggs" to do so. Strange story from a two year old.
But he has alopecia areata- he loses his hair in large areas. He spent his youngest years being completely bald on top of his head, and now is bald all in the back. After a couple years, hair starts to grow back in, but it is white.

They don't know why this happens, but suspect it can be genetic, and vitiligo and alopecia areata are often correlated together.

Anyway, I have been wondering if my sons earlier assertions might be connected to the genetic anamolies we have and if you also have similar ones. Apparently not.

I apologize if I came off as disrespectful or unkind in any way.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I also want to add in response that my sister is mentally retarded, and I acted as her translator for most of my childhood. Between understanding her world, her thought processes, and spending lots of time in a state psychiatric hospital where my mother was a doctor, I am pretty flexible and comprehensive of those that are different from me!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by coquine

i for giv u bt ppl in here hav trashed me uncalld fr as i struggle everui dae living with hi functioning autism -the dscriptions u giv abt pigmrentation an hair fallin out is partili genetik in origion an prtli ase a result ov contact wth highr levl ebnergy beings sch as zetis
Text

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
What a fascinating video to say the least. I went into the video with a skeptical mind after reading a lot of the comments. Needless to say, I was floored by the end. I can't say one way or the other whether or not I am a believer in the "whole" story, but dang, the message of the story is amazing.

It's probably been said many times throughout this thread, haven't read enough of it (mainly due to the ignorant and just down-right nasty things people have said), but I in no way think that Sanni is "retarted" (such an evil word). A bit of a speech impediment, but dang, who doesn't have one (stutterers, lispers, "um"-ers) Her intelligence absolutely shined through. Such a brave woman to stand in front of anyone and have the courage to say what she has said.

-To Sanni: Much love to you traveler. Hope you reach success in your endeavors. And of course, a big hug to such a beautiful being.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by saabster5

mi werld is severli limited due tu mi autism an i dnt mean ine ani waes tu hurt or let anyon use me tu harm othrs -autism ise howe the creater made me an mi giftes ine art-the postins in her severli damaged ani slf esteem i mite hav as a persin tryin tu mak it ina crazi werld tht laks undrstandin abt sencivity tu ppl wth autism an othr asd spectrum or ani ther dsabilituies

Text

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

aspergers syndrom ise why im soe fokusd in mi intersts ov ufollogy an i hav hd reel cntacts wth ets an ase i saed i nevr ment ani harme tu ani one -mani hav usd me fr ther oun benegfits tu gt mi knoldge thn dropd me -autism ise reale an ise paneful on tp ov everythng i hav hd tu endur on ths ugli sik werld tht laaks toleranse an neuro-diversity
TextText

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by saabster5

i hav HFA wch ise high functioning autism or aspergers -im fr from retarded asretardede ppl cnt du th e art i du or kno sch knoldge ase i hav abt spece an ufos ect -i dnt lern speech til i ws almst 14 thnks tu autism wch ise a devlopmentl an sencori disorder-mi cros i bear in ths earthwalk

TextText

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Sanni your story is amazing but you must have been feeling the changes cause they are happening. Earthquakes, floods, eruptions. The earth is speaking but nobody is listening. I think your message is amazing. If we keep living in hatred all we are going to manifest is destruction and chaos. We all know there must be a balance but the scales are tipping and it is up to the lightworkers like us to even them out. Rock on Sanni and keep the message alive. We are all fighting in this together and it is bound to get worse before it gets better.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by celticdragon23

earthe is groin an fr ever changng everydae but u kno no one wnts tu lission tu a persn whm has autism but i try an yese wae tu mch hatehere fr me

Text

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Sanni some of us are listening and even better we are acting on what we feel. Your autism isnt a disability but rather a gift that allows you to be who you are. People don't understand it and people tend to hate what they don't understand. Ignorance is the master of society and there are few of us who seek to end ignorance.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Could someone kindly tell me the time on the video where she says the name of the Roswell crash survivor so that I can go back and review it. I have already watched the video months ago and do not have time to sit through it again to find those few seconds.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
One more thing.

Only a person who knows how to spell would know to substitute like sounding letters for other like sounding letters.

God I'm so bored.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I'm revisiting this thread after a along while.
So, from what I'm seeing, the person I'm replying to is supposed to be the woman/girl Sanni?

Thanks for the heads up...

peace
edit on 7-8-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join