It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Sanni Ceto (A Zeta-Human Hybrid) - Must watch!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by debbyrossouwi woldnt wanna be anywhere ina room nee this person as mi nose is lik supr sencitive an mi othr sences ar jacked up thnks tu the wnderful gifts that having aspergers gives me mabe ur smelli n ur self an need tu chnge yur oun derty socks

Text

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

mabe u smel ur oun bettr wash upe as i hav super sences an kn smell iu frm a distance nemaste

Text

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

No pretending that s Sanni for real....I know her as well as Debs knows her personally...Shes our Sister....

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BartS

understand that wth autism ppl lik me cnnt lern things as u wold thnks tu many thng s throun in on top as abuse ect -u ougtta trade plasaces an read the werds u write abt ppl lik me an examine what u sae befr u bash others nemaste Text

Text

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PamelaPetty

im fore reeel an im honoured tu cal u tu starseeds sisters an kin -nemaste tu u fr u shine ur lights strng an brav an proud an u stnd up fr rights whil most destroi others duer tu a lack on seeing intu themselves tu see ther oun inperfections an flaws -werld needs mor as u in it

TextText

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If this person is claiming to be a alien/human hybrid, where's the proof ? IF this is true, then there should be no problem showing the results of DNA testing. We've seen waaay too many of these sorts of hoaxes to be taken in by a simple video of someone in a "trance" or "channelling". Provide proof or this is just another scam. Let her talk to the "commander" while he has a mathematician nearby, then have another on this end to check the results. But, I'm sure the math will be so far advanced it would be useless to have a mere human trying to understand. Right?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by debbyrossouw
reply to post by lifecitizen

And I can't believe ppl actually fall for the stupid illusion of this "world"!!! I sure don't , and never have since I've been very small. You all act like children in elementary school, all EGO...know it all's but you know nothing at all..

I don't believe Sanni Ceto is a Zeta human hybrid- life on other planets, in other universes, in other galaxies is a possibilty that I like to entertain- but this woman is obviously mentally unwell and she's more in need of psychiatric help than people like you who feed her delusions and add to her psychosis.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I smell dirty socks...

Anyone else?

Yes. Looks that way to me mate.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

If this person is claiming to be a alien/human hybrid, where's the proof ? IF this is true, then there should be no problem showing the results of DNA testing. We've seen waaay too many of these sorts of hoaxes to be taken in by a simple video of someone in a "trance" or "channelling". Provide proof or this is just another scam. Let her talk to the "commander" while he has a mathematician nearby, then have another on this end to check the results. But, I'm sure the math will be so far advanced it would be useless to have a mere human trying to understand. Right?

You are not seeking the truth she is who she says she is and she don't have to prove to you she is...you prove shes not...Ppl always say prove it, well its about time ppl prove it wrong...the door does not just swing ONE WAY....She is also way advanced in mathematics...Read her books and then some, search around and you will see its all true...Look up what she says on there...and shes elsewhere too so much that shes on Radio too...it does not matter if you believe or not what matters is its real and shes getting messages out to ppl...She can only bring the message its up to the reader to open the door and SEE the TRUTH...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I smell dirty socks...

Anyone else?

Yes. Looks that way to me mate.
Then maybe ya should go wash your feet or take a shower.....

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I don't believe Sanni Ceto is a Zeta human hybrid- life on other planets, in other universes, in other galaxies is a possibilty that I like to entertain- but this woman is obviously mentally unwell and she's more in need of psychiatric help than people like you who feed her delusions and add to her psychosis.

I think maybe you need to go look i the mirror and you will see who is the one thats delusional...They are here we are here on Mother Earth too...Always have been if you follow your belief and research them you will read it too...you read the Bible?...its in there as well...You must be one of the reps from the Draco area to be so against the truth that really is...Even the Governments proved it is so and have admitted it...there are slumberers everywhere that wish to not see what IS really going on and the message from Creator/god as you are one....

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
~ Its also hard for me to believe her *counsel* would deem it is her *fault* and that she *caused* the death of the scientists, but again - how can I know or not know?

Well, as a truck driver, I can assure you that if I was to lose my concentration and kill a lot of people, it would certainly be seen as my fault. Even if you said you fell asleep, you will do jail time for it these days.

This is a person who, IMO, is speaking from the heart. She certainly believes what she is saying.

Funny about how when a video is presented here that has a person preaching love, it is attacked severely. Goes in line with what she is saying...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
[I'm thinking about the aspect of asking ATS if they would refrain from allowing her videos to be posted on here,

So you want to control the information we get on here? I have a better idea.

How about you read the threads on here you are interested in, instead of wasting your time reading ones you're not? Personally, I don't have time to spend hours reading threads that I have no interest in.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PamelaPetty

I think maybe you need to go look i the mirror and you will see who is the one thats delusional...They are here we are here on Mother Earth too...Always have been if you follow your belief and research them you will read it too...you read the Bible?...its in there as well...You must be one of the reps from the Draco area to be so against the truth that really is...Even the Governments proved it is so and have admitted it...there are slumberers everywhere that wish to not see what IS really going on and the message from Creator/god as you are one....

I'm not a creator god. and no, I don't read the bible.

My mind is open, but obviously not as open as yours- you will believe anything if you think Sanni Ceto is a hybrid alien.

Just for the record, I feel sorry for Sanni...people exploiting someone so vunerable. and noone here is helping her by believing her delusions.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ASPIEUFO

Do I understand correctly.....you are Sanni Ceto?

If so, I would like to ask you some questions, if you don't mind?
They mostly come up for me in reference to some personal issues in my family.

You hair and skin being very white.... were you born with such light skin and hair, or did it become so over time??

I appreciate your time, and thank you in advance!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

u ar the 1 wth issues u dnyt understand what livin wth autsim -is du u - liv a dae in mi body yul see an u ar the 1 whom is phychosis not me or mi pals xt

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by coquine

yese m sanni i hav albinism a genetik cndition wher skin dsnt hav pigment -i hav autism tu so u need tuu lern aceptance insted ov hate tu ppl unlik ur self
Text

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by coquine
reply to post by ASPIEUFO

Do I understand correctly.....you are Sanni Ceto?

If so, I would like to ask you some questions, if you don't mind?
They mostly come up for me in reference to some personal issues in my family.

You hair and skin being very white.... were you born with such light skin and hair, or did it become so over time??

I appreciate your time, and thank you in advance!

I can answer it for her, she was born that way ....

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

u thnk im phychotik - i hav autism thers a bg dfference -lern abt autism an asd disorders befr u lay on ophychoisis as thers a bg dfference betwee these 2

TextText

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PamelaPetty

dere debs ther lost in thr blindnes n cnt find nor accept proof an evn thn ther stil dumbd dwn by ther cnditionings -thy cnt dscern schizophrenia from autism an tu me thtssad

Text

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join