It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Sanni Ceto (A Zeta-Human Hybrid) - Must watch!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I'm still sending her e-mail and she is answering to them, she is not answering to my question as she is very on the defensive, which is understandable, but I have to say she is very sincere and absolutely not a dumb person, I was a bit skeptic about her story at first but more I think about it and more I get e-mail the more I believe in her.

She visited this thread, the low mind comment about her being a retard or stuff really hurt her, what she said about this in the mail is far more intelligent of what have been said here on her, I want to say that the retard is the ones who make such a post.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Hello watchZeitgeist,
Thank you for posting this video. At the very least it will bring forth a large thread discussing an interesting topic. My immediate reaction is that I feel sorry for this lady no matter what. I feel that she is really does believe what she says... however I do get the feeling like others here that she stretches a little for example referring to our technology in past years in order (one assumes) to make her case more credible.

I for one am certainly not going to bother this lady with emails, as I fear that almost despite the truth or fiction behind her story... that she is in a somewhat fragile state and my point would be that regardless of anything else I do not think it a good idea to fuel the fire as it were...

My general thoughts on hybrids or aliens living among us is that if this actually is happening, that they would not be giving interviews, and if one did choose to try to do an interview that the others (assuming that there is more than one!) would prevent such action... If you think that if an actual alien/alien hybrid were to go on video that there would not be huge intervention from the US Government (or the Government of whichever country the interview took place) then I think you (and the alien!) are naive. If there was even the remotest thought by a Government that an alien/hybrid were actually on camera they would act immediately to intercept the entity. And (of course) if the Government knew of the alien/hybrid in advance - well the entity would certainly not be roaming around/living anywhere close to other people... let alone doing interviews...

I am not bashing this video in particular... I am merely trying to hypothesize about what would happen if an alien/hybrid were here and chose to go on camera and the ripples that would cause... I don't honestly think we'd be seeing it on Google Video or YouTube... it would not get that far.

Now does that mean I don't believe aliens/hybrids are here... no - it simply means that I don't think they would go on camera because (a) they would garner huge attention from Governments and (b) they'd get a bunch of tinfoil types chasing after them (LOL) and (c) they would put themselves in huge danger and (d) wouldn't they be going a little off track - one has got to assume they want to keep a low profile and (e) there is no e (sorry) and (f) if they care enough about us to come here and blend in, why would they go public and risk getting the populace all excited... I mean if this were to actually happen (ie DNA tests of a real hybrid) well... everyone on the planet would go bonkers...

Thoughts, comments...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I was going to by this chicks book awhile back but ya she is giving sound information.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Ok this is my last post here.

The lady on the video with Sanni, Ann Ulrich Miller actually writes most of the articles on Sanni Ceto's site. She published the books. She posts her stuff on her on website, the Star Beacon. earthstar.tripod.com...

I believe she and this lady known as Sanni(whose real name is Marcellina Beckwith) have created this all.
In fact a message regarding Sanni's need for assistance is directed to Ann Miller.

If you can help her in any way, please contact her friend Ann Miller by e-mail and she will get you in touch with Sanni.

Why not Sanni?

Sanni(Marcellina Beckwith does psychic reading on Earthstar productions-which runs the site that published all of Sanni's work- on the website psychic readers directory).
here is the list, marcy with a photo is listed with an Email link of sanniceto .earthstar.tripod.com...

MARCY

Psychic Readings by mail. Include photo (which will be returned), self-addressed stamped envelope and $25 to: Marcellina Beckwith, (PLEASE E-MAIL SANNI FOR HER MAILING ADDRESS.)
COST: $25 (Please make check or money order out to Marcellina Beckwith)

Contact information: E-mail: [email protected].

Here is the pic next to this Psychic reader listing.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/367a4c96892a.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is Senni.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/360bd26a4177.jpg[/atsimg]
Look familiar.

Ann Ulrich Miller is an author. She writes space fiction too under the name of Ann Carol Ulrich. anncarolulrich.tripod.com...

On Sanni's site she is listed as Ann Miller and Ann Ulrich, as two authors that have written "articles" about Sanni. These article appear on Ann Ulrich Millers website.

Stranded on Earth: The Plight of Sanni
By Ann Ulrich
April 1999

Showing ET how to do Earth
By Ann Ulrich
July 2000

Sanni arrives in Paonia
By Ann Ulrich
DISC-ussion August 2000

The Mystery of the Missing Hen
By Anne Miller
DISC-ussion June 2002

Sanni returns to Roswell
By Anne Miller
DISC-ussion October 2002

All the other articles on Sanni Ceto's site anout her are by, you guess it. Marcellina Beckwith.

I Am Colorado
By Marcellina Beckwith
October 2000

Message from Bashar
through Marcellina Beckwith
November 2000

Why the need for two names? Ann Miller and Ann Ulrich. Why list an Article by Marcellina about herself as Sanni Ceto?

If you Look at Sanni's artwork, they are at best child like.sanniceto.tripod.com...
Go to Senni Ceto's cartoons and they are copywrite under Marcellina Beckwith.

Anyone starting to think this smells.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I'm always open to meet these kinds people. If this person comes to Texas/Oklahoma please let me know.

I do agree with one point in particular and that is that the dark forces do fear "the light". They fear the power of people to "wake up" and think as well as feel opposition towards them by one means or another. Preventing any semblance of truth and promoting all kinds of nonsense as science or truth seems to be a prominent theme throughout know history. Dumbing down "humanity" as a means of control seems to be critical to the dark forces.

Who or what or if she is associated with any such "beings" I haven't a clue.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Marcellina is her Earth name, and Sanni Ceto was her ET name before she died, hence "Commander Sanni".

www.theblackvault.com...:_UFOs,_aliens_no_strangers_to_Grand_Valley_(The_Daily_Sentinel,_3-30-2008)

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I think I’m going to be a pretty good person to listen to this video because one - I know NOTHING about the whole Zeta thing or the clone thing. Sorry to call it a thing but that’s about as far as my vocabulary goes when it comes to Zeta.

Also, I’m not put off by people who are not as ‘perfect’ as some of us are blessed to be - not repelled by those who are deaf or mute or have problems with speech.

So, I’ll take notes as I go along...

~ First off I have to say I believe what she is sayin, she thinks is real.

~ She also seems to have some post traumatic stress disorder - which I’ve no reason to believe a ‘Zeta’ couldn’t have as much as a human or any other living being but I sense huge PTSD in this person.

~ About time and her not knowing how to read a watch.
I’ve a hard time believing any scientist of any planet would not use time.
Time is one of the most important tools in navigation.
But again, I’ve no idea what type of transportation or propulsion systems these Zeta use, so, maybe they don’t need ‘time’ as a tool.
Maybe that’s how they’ve learned to travel at such distance, ‘time’ is taken out of the equation?
It’s hard for me to understand and hard for me to believe, but, my mind is open.

~ Its also hard for me to believe her *counsel* would deem it is her *fault* and that she *caused* the death of the scientists, but again - how can I know or not know? I can’t. I can only surmise.

~ Tic 14:48. About her being drilled by strange ‘social workers’ who gave her a number, never used her name.
It’s very strange she can’t remember the number they used for her, that she hesitated over it and then said ‘EB something’.
Really strange she can’t remember the number. Problem is, one of the side effects, especially in women, of PTSD is the inability to recall times, dates, and, yep, numbers. So, there is plausibility there. Maybe. Also she starts out saying she was confronted by the social workers every week or couple of weeks, then she changes it to twice a year. PTSD? Or BS? I don’t know.

~ If her people are of *the hive* and don’t have any original thought, life, etc - how is it that she needs to stay in contact with them - to give her guidance to interact here if they have no basis in their own society to understand our society and it’s interactions, by her own words? How can they help her? I would think this would be a hindrance? Unless it’s her Mantis Insectoid rulers guiding her along?

~ Ok, now I’m getting mad.

~ She repeats she has no link to her human emotions.
Come again?
What was all that blubbering she was doing at the beginning of the video?
Her race has no emotions?
Then why would they have cared one way or another at the death of the scientists she supposedly caused?
They don't use money, so it wouldn't be for the monetary value of the scientists.
Because they were good workers?
Workers are easily replaced in a hive situation...
Hmmm...
Warning bells getting louder here.

~ I do believe what she says about *ancestral coding* - but I call it *cell memory*.
That does not mean personal memory though.

~World peace = Contact.

Bummer but I do believe that even though I’m beginning to think she’s suffering from more than just PTSD.
Why would Zeta care about the world?

In sending an emissary why would they choose her?

Ok now we’re into Reptoids.

Bangs head on table...

AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ She loves to give hugs so much people criticize her - but - she stated every time she gets close to other humans she freaks out and can’t even say hi to them without being in contact with her ’guide’

Nawwwwwww............

I dunno folks... This is tough stuff...

I’m out at minute 35. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Ok ok ok, I can’t go the whole 35 minutes and not finish - I made this a reply to myself so you can see it's ongoing - finishing the video.

I'll pick it up just after what - tic 35:00.

~ Iguanoid people. WOW. Reptoids that control everything?

EEkk I hope not. But my Karlo will put in a good word for me.
(He’s an Iguana Man)...

~ She goes on about how we’ll be chipped and loose all out personal freedoms.

But why does she care? Her whole planet is a global society of the *hive*!

~ Drive the Reptoids off with white light and love... Cool.. It would drive anything evil off.

~ They perfected bioengineering... Well, she was pretty good with that blurb.

~ She’s either a perfection of parroting, or, has some intelligence.

~ There she goes!!!! She’s freaks out at people but goes right up and hugs a perfect stranger! AGHHH!

The woman, the Mother who wants to hug her and ask her a question asks - ‘Would you know my hybrid daughter... They took her away from me’

Oh hell. Oh *bleep* this is either sooooo right or soooo wrong...

Oh my God. It all sounded so real until the mother thanked her for her information on her daughter and then said ‘Go far in your travels’...

Grrrrr....

Either the mother is getting horribly manipulated over the loss of a child - or she’s a part of the whole fabrication.

The Reptoids were allowed in after the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki...

Wow...

That I could almost believe but the rest of it.

I just don’t know...

I try to keep an open mind but this whole thing just leaves me MAD.

peace

[edit on 9-8-2009 by silo13]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

G'day again WZN.

I've watched the video........thank you for posting it.

I've watched it with a mind that's more "open" than you might think.

I'm sorry....

All I see is a very nice woman who appears to be mentally ill.

The whole thing upsets me.......quite a bit, actually.

It upsets me because I think people are taking advantage of this woman's illness to further their own agendas & objectives & she is in no position to defend or look after herself.

In summary.......I think she is lonely & ill & I hope someone can really offer her some help.

I hope I haven't offended you by writing this.

Kind regards
Sam60

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
the op is repost from the david icke forum:

www.davidicke.com...

Have you been posting this all the web cut and paste?
please - have the decency to give us some original content.....

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Hey Sam - I'm grateful for your input, and again i can understand people thinking this - what is your take on her addressing that very issue - they made her out to be mentally ill so she had no merit?

Have you seen the movie "Starman" where an ET comes to Earth and has a hard time adapting and is called retarded because of the way he acts? I know that was only a movie, but I am using that as how I'd expect to see an ET foreign to this planet, and how they would act. and how they would be treated?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

It was posted on another forum and received a warm welcome. I then posted it here - to see if people here were MATURE enough to watch and discuss...after it was originally was posted here then removed buy the OP (would the OP stand up!)

The David icke forum has so many more open wonderful minds than ATS mostly, and I am waiting positive input over there (as i think if you watch you will see)...

Is it a crime to do this? Are you the information police? Should i hire a lawyer? I don't understand where you are coming from actually, can you explain that remark? Thanks!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by hikix

*Mod Edit: Hold off on the personal attacks. Cheers -alien

[edit on 9-8-2009 by alien]

What about the attacks on the subject - calling people and retarded and laughing at it? I have had numerous personal attacks - and when I report them - none ever get removed - why is that?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Sam60

Hey Sam - I'm grateful for your input, and again i can understand people thinking this - what is your take on her addressing that very issue - they made her out to be mentally ill so she had no merit?

But WZN....... there's just no proof of anything......nothing......zip.

I have personal experience of a very good friend who suffered from psychotic episodes & chronic denial of his deteroriating condition, caused by post traumatic stress disorder.

If this poor woman was raped, then she her dissociative (i.e. psychotic) state could be a result of that PTSD. God knows what else she's been through, all with little help or support (it would seem).

Have you seen the movie "Starman" where an ET comes to Earth and has a hard time adapting and is called retarded because of the way he acts? I know that was only a movie, but I am using that as how I'd expect to see an ET foreign to this planet, and how they would act. and how they would be treated?

Cheers

That is a brilliant movie....one of the all time best.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
reply to post by atlasastro

Marcellina is her Earth name, and Sanni Ceto was her ET name before she died, hence "Commander Sanni".

www.theblackvault.com...:_UFOs,_aliens_no_strangers_to_Grand_Valley_(The_Daily_Sentinel,_3-30-2008)
Your link is broken but I found the article.

I know what she is.
The site does not point out who she is.
The site does not clarify that she is the former human Marcellina Beckwith possessed by an Alien named Senni Ceto.

In the introduction in the Video, she is introduced and addressesed as Senni- and never Marcellina.

But thanks for pointing out what I already know and was pointing out.

She has an earth name because she is human. Am I correct.
She was born here to humans as Marcellina Beckwith. So she is not an alien hybrid at all, is she. She is a human possessed by an alien soul or spirit, that is the claim.
But now she is "commander Senni Ceto". Incarnated by the "spirit or soul" of that ET.
Just another new ager as a walk-in, wander, starchild, star born, star seeds, all channeled by "psychics".

Like Blossom goodchild, Carla Rueckart, Laura Knight-Jadczyk, Scientology(yes...don't dodge the bad ones..... incarnated thetans.....).

She is a Psychic at times on certain parts of some sites for money, and then she is Senni Ceto on other parts where here dolls, books and art are for sale, cool.

Hence my scepticism about Senni Ceto.

What is that saying about a sucker being born every minute.
Perhaps they are incarnated too now, hey.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Thank you so much for posting this. Sanni is an amazing person, I have no doubt in my mind she is who she says she is. I felt great emotion and love listening to her. I also felt great sadness that she has had to go through all this. The way she described her people, how she missed them and how badly she has been treated was very emotional.

She is right those alien pilots should be given graves and respect, we would expect the same of our astronauts and I felt shame that humans had treated them as they did.

Watching her has re newed my belief that unconditional love is our answer to our problems. Everything she says about how we are controlled strikes a chord with me deep within, its as if I knew on some level everything she said was true.

This video for those that wish it, is a life changing wake up call. I would love to meet Sanni one day, she is the most amazing being I have ever seen. Just so loving , true and open.

I have never really been able to make my mind up about the Greys, so much dis info out there, so many shape shifters, so much astral manipulation done in the name and form of Greys....but now I see the TRUE Greys in a whole new light.

Thank you for posting this.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Charlatanism at it's best. She's got books to sell, and the 'believers' are all willing to take her at her word, buy her books, and not require proof. If there were an Oscar category for charlatanism, hooey, and balderdash, she'd definately be a hands down winner. She may have a hard time reading a watch, but good money says she knows exactly when her royalty check is due in.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

ATS has no proof period.

Everything is a "hoax" or "fake" or "no physical proof" or even official NASA photographs are "rocks and shadows"

This site is CIA - doesn't bother me - because sooner or later the gig will be up and sites like these will be obsolete due to an enlightening in conscience.

This is why other sites are a welcome relief from "the program". Many are aware of it, and many discuss this away from ATS itself. This site does have some people unaware of other more open minded sites..a step.

I'm simply putting out another piece of the puzzle that is beyond huge - and if it helps one person over that hurdle of self doubt, I'm happy!

Personally I believe her story - until proven otherwise, but that shouldn't worry any of you - should it?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Sam60

ATS has no proof period.

Well, sometimes we are able to show proof of things.

You are being just a little tough there

Personally I believe her story - until proven otherwise, but that shouldn't worry any of you - should it?

WZN.....it doesn't worry me at all. I enjoy our discussions very much.

Just don't put yourself in a position that you can't "walk away" from, if you get different info or you think about some things differently or both, at some stage in the future.

Look after yourself WZN

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

reply to post by realshanti

It was posted on another forum and received a warm welcome. I then posted it here - to see if people here were MATURE enough to watch and discuss...after it was originally was posted here then removed buy the OP (would the OP stand up!)

The David icke forum has so many more open wonderful minds than ATS mostly, and I am waiting positive input over there (as i think if you watch you will see)...

Is it a crime to do this? Are you the information police? Should i hire a lawyer? I don't understand where you are coming from actually, can you explain that remark? Thanks!

LOL ....don't mind at all - cause we are such a big site sometimes folk spam the forums....but seems like you are definitely putting a lot of effort into the thread so no problems here -
continue
I have an open mind but I'm very careful of who or what walks in past the open sign...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join