It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Sanni Ceto (A Zeta-Human Hybrid) - Must watch!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Don't think ATS would restrict the posting of her videos.

And she can't be proven to be a hoax either.

Also, this is the only thread about her that I know of (there could be others obviously), so it's not like ATS is being over run with these vids like we were with Alison's.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chadwickus.....

Yeah.....you're probably right.....no T-shirt for me tonight.

I guess I could consider a direct appeal to the member who posted the video about her, but having such a discussion would require that member to possess some level of reasoning & communication skills.

Yeah.....no T-shirt.....

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

lol come on you got two or three already!

But I do agree that the OP isn't interested in anything besides their own "truths".

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I guess none of you had any kind of experiences with ETs by the way you are writing about Sanni. Really a shame because you are all denying yourselves a whole other world out there and they are much more technically and spiritually evolved than here on this Earth.
Sort of like saying the Earth is still Flat and still the center of the universe mentality.

If any of you have a valid questions about Sanni I would like to know of it instead of saying comments about how mentally ill she is.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by covert1]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by covert1
I guess none of you had any kind of experiences with ETs by the way you are writing about Sanni. Really a shame because you are all denying yourselves a whole other world out there and they are much more technically and spiritually evolved than here on this Earth.

What, like anal probing and cattle mutilations?

Sort of like saying the Earth is still Flat and still the center of the universe mentality.

Ah yes that old chestnut, despite it being virtually globally accepted since about 300BC, people still bring up it up as if it's some kind of poignent argument, when in fact it shows just how small minded people really are.

If any of you have a valid argument about Sanni I would like to know of it instead of saying comments about how mentally ill she is.

But she is mentally ill and her "friends" are the ones I have an issue with.

They're parading her about like some circus sideshow to make money.

It's disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself for supporting these charlatans who are exploiting her fragile mind.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Ok Chadwickus,

The point is ....... Copernicus had proven the world is not flat but he still was confronted with skeptics who are set in there minds and will not even listen to valid statements on the contrary to their beliefs. Still going on, and on and on.
And no, not shame on me at all. If you are a hoax killer, skeptic then you might want to do your homework. In her book she talks about how she knew she was a Zetan Commander way before she hooked up with her fellow believers. In fact, she was attacked by skeptics even as a child. Sanni is not as fragile as you think.

Now if you or anyone else have any valid points to make backing up claims of mental instability I would like to hear them.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by covert1]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by covert1

You've got it all wrong.

The skeptics were the ones to question the long held belief that the world was flat.

They went against the religious dogma of the day.

In her book she talks about how she knew she was a Zetan Commander way before she hooked up with her fellow believers.

I don't doubt that and instead of trying to help her, her "friends" merely encouraged her delusions.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by covert1

Covert1.....

If any of you have a valid questions about Sanni I would like to know of it instead of saying comments about how mentally ill she is.

My "valid question" is why are you & the other Ceto "supporters" taking advantage of this poor woman for purposes of your own amusement?

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I don't doubt that and instead of trying to help her, her "friends" merely encouraged her delusions.

Sanni is not delusional. Why do people constantly label someone as delusional if they have any experiences with ets? Sanni remembers her past life, even as a child she has know she was the commander on her spacecraft looooong BEFORE she knew of any of her friends. So if her friends were not there to manipulate her at a younger age, then how would she have such a detailed memory of her past life??? If you want to read her book she clearly gives a rundown of her whole life, this life and the one before as a Commander.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by covert1]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

No offense to the OP, but this, to me, is horse dookie.
It's just more "hate the reptoids" propaganda.
And to top it all off, she wants money so she can move?
I figure a Commander like her should have no trouble getting herself a damn job.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Hi Maybe...maybe not

My "valid question" is why are you & the other Ceto "supporters" taking advantage of this poor woman for purposes of your own amusement?

Well, I am not taking advantage of Sanni, infact back in 2004 a couple of dear friends and I, one is good friends with Sanni not for any benefit other than an enduring friendship, chatted with her before she really went to the public. And she had the same drive as she has now. No one is pushing Sanni into limits she does not want to be in and she is not incapable and being manipulated in any way. This is who she is and no one is brainwashing her as a sideshow for profit. She wants her message to be heard and for people to understand her mission, simple enough. I wish I had the courage to go public the way she has with my experiences. With Sanni, she has to have friends to go public like this for protection because when you are dealing with aliens and such and go public you tend to get into an area where government or who ever they are try to shut you up. Which I've had experiences with, very intimidating and a bit scarey. And if you have no one, you are by yourself and more vulnerable to attacks.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

No offense to the OP, but this, to me, is horse dookie. It's just more "hate the reptoids" propaganda. And to top it all off, she wants money so she can move? I figure a Commander like her should have no trouble getting herself a damn job.

If you want to read her book she details about the job difficulty.

And another thing I want to make this official, I do not hate the Reptilians not in the least. I support Sanni for other reasons and she has a mission, an objective that she wants to see through connecting with Zetans which I do understand about.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Shes either a secret genius ripping people off, the smartest retard in the world, telling the truth, or telling what she believes is the truth. theres really no way to prove it though. personally i dont believe in schizophrenia. i think people with schizophrenia are hearing/seeing entities that are real and on a different dimension/plane.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

They shouldn't abuse the mentally handicapped this way, like they did in this video.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I'm not going to comment on the gal, don't even want to attempt forming an opinion but seeing her get upset about being called an "it"

Let's say for the sake of the idea I'm trying to get across here that her story is real or there is some aspect of it at least that is real... do you suppose that being called an "it" would more likely be confusion of gender or solely revolving around the fact we are talking about aliens and some might want to attach a demeaning view to that fact, because my mind thinks that although the latter might happen with incredibly rude people I think the other possibility would be a common mistake among the confused.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow I listened to the entire interview and to me it has a ring of truth to it. Those who said Sanni Ceto is insane do not have a background in enough areas she talks about to know when she is connecting dots in the UFO/Alien data base that were there to see. She knew about J-rod who has a large research base and she knew about the control panels that fit hands that were seen in the Alien Autopsy film. I can tell you that I interviewed Linda M. Howe on my radio program and she verified that the control panels eventually became the basis for nanotechnology. I will Google Sanni Ceto to learn more.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The whole 'Reps shape shifting into Greys to stir confusion' would explain the contridicting stories of belligerent and benevolent Greys. Clever Reps huh?

It was laughable at first but I was WTFing by the end. The lady that went up and had that conversation with her was a WTF moment

If what Sanni speaks of is the/her truth, at least she has prepared herself and is well aware of the fact that she'll be judged harshly by us.

If she is a con, I can understand why she would fabricate sob stories like getting raped at gun point. IF she is a con, then that women near the end would have been in on the deceitful act.

I can however agree with her point regarding Prejudice being a key factor in the destruction of Humanity

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
S&F .... for the heck of it.

She painted the same old same old picture of good and bad E.T. Nordic/Zeta vs Reptilian/ Draco ...... Oneness - we are all brothers and sister sh1t.....I'm angry because of these people' action that UFOlogy community being despised by majority of people. Up until this point, nobody (except TPTB) has any CONCRETE EVIDENCE to openly present to the public. No, I dont mean crop circles or video clips or pictures or a pice of rock or some strange marks (on one's body) or secret documents....etc. We need something new, more substaintial, like a strange not-from-earth piece of technology that can do some crasy sh1t, a real life Nordic that can summon his/her ship AT WILL, a goddamn entity that can walk in and out of our dimension and materialize AT WILL.
And you are right, UFO community need a triple or quadruple STANDARD.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Hello all, I read all the comments and such about Sanni Ceto and the way she talks and acts in the video...First off let me tell you she is for real...Sanni is not retarded or any of the other things said about her here...She has Autism and it was very hard for her to do that video...She did it to get the message out to ppl...I know her personally and she is very kind and loving, I am amazed at her love and compassion...She did not learn to read and write till she was a teenager...The Doctors told her she would never talk let along learn how to read...She succeded and she is very intelligent, shes scientific and knows very much about our Planet among other things...She has a high IQ...Before things are said they should be researched so as to not hurt others feelings in a negative way...She really meant well...Autism ppl have breakdowns from noise and from lights they can not help it, its part of the condition...She broke down after doing the video...and then after she read ppls comments it hurt her...Shes been treated really badly in her life even as a child growing up...I am amazed at her strength and endurance that she keeps on trying to help ppl...She Draws beautiful pictures and she teaches as much as she can for ppl and she gives it lovingly...She really is a Hybrid Human/Gray, she is here to teach humankind about what is really going on...Shes a big puzzle Piece that ha many things for us...So please listen to what she says and try to understand her with your hearts open...She will take you thru a journey of whats going on in our world and beyond...The truth isout there and is coming to the surface..Read her books of her life....I love you Commander Sanni...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I can't believe people fall for this.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join