It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Sanni Ceto (A Zeta-Human Hybrid) - Must watch!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This is her latest interview:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
WOW i am speechless...thank you very much about this post and the video was very intriguing....at first i thought that i would close the vid and move on but as the video went on about in 20 min when she started talking about the reptoids and the illuminati agenda i thought it made alot of sense...think about it...IF advanced ET's are real then gene splicing and genetic manipulation for them would be very easy...ANDD for those of you who still aren't convinced atleast take the underlining message that sanni is trying to say, that we cant go on with wars and the utter propaganda that the governments feed us...just like the Iraq war she referenced...and since this time we are getting messages of a possible war with Iran how ignorant can we be that we still support the US government and believe that Iranians are the bad guys

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. I have seen the video and read all the posts.

I am 100% convinced she is a good actress and all who believe her story has been taken for a ride.

She has done just like a Psychic does. She tells people what they want to hear. There is something in her story to relate to everyone.

Some people believe she has been harmed emotionally or is suffering from some type of mental disorder. She has played you well. It's an old con artist trick to gain someones support by making them sympathize with your hardship. I do not believe for a moment she was sexually or physically or emotionally abused by anyone. Even a lot of you who have picked out inconsistencies in her story have fallen emotionally for her ruse and believe she is in need of help that she is being taken advantage of by her friend.

The inconsistencies - there are tons. If you look at the whole body of them from all of these post taken together there are so many, her story could not possibly be true. If someone compiled them all in one place and read them all at once, you cannot help but see this is a big hoax. Her tricks are very common to con men all over the world. It is this large body of inconsistencies taken as a whole that lead me to believe her entire story must be a fabrication.

She is not being taken advantage of. She is a willing partner with her friend as con artist to sell as many things as they can for their own greed and dishonest living. This is why they both have two names each. The use of aliases is popular with con men. Too many of you have fallen for the emotional angle.

I believe the partially deaf and speech thing is being used against your emotions also.

Watch the video, read the posts. take notes on all the posts. Watch the video again. Last do some research on tricks of con artists. It's all there. Everything these two ladies do.

I also find it highly suspect that they both use Tripod hosting services and do not have their own domain names. They do this so they are not traceable. No name for a person who owns the domain which would be public information. If you google search them they are all over the net in tons of places. you cannot tell me they are not making money but can't afford their own domain.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
As a professional in mental health I strongly feel this woman has Savant syndrome (similar to Rain man).

Most of what she is saying is available in books, video etc. so nothing new here.

As another poster said, this is just a snake-oil charmer trying to cash in.

As for the woman that introduced her…well, I was embarrassed for her gulability but I think she gets suckered in on a regular basis.

Overall, big thumbs down

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
*Mod Edit: Nope on the personal attacks. Cheers -alien

[edit on 9-8-2009 by alien]

wow come mod my thread lol

on the other note ill give the vid a watch

[edit on 30-11-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorldObserver
As a professional in mental health I strongly feel this woman has Savant syndrome (similar to Rain man).

Most of what she is saying is available in books, video etc. so nothing new here.

As another poster said, this is just a snake-oil charmer trying to cash in.

As for the woman that introduced her…well, I was embarrassed for her gulability but I think she gets suckered in on a regular basis.

Overall, big thumbs down

What's you area of expertise? Why do you think this woman has a legit mental disorder as opposed to her faking it? You know.. Dustin Hoffman proved you can fake a syndrome like that very well if your a good enough actor.

How do you reconcile all of the tactics she uses that are known to con men to the behavior of this syndrome?

Do people with that syndrome usually go around using known con man tricks?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Edit 2: i wish i hadnt bothered posting, ive read all the thread now, and it seems to me all the people asking intelligent questions have been led around the important topics by the nose. We had a close friend of this hybrid posting for a while, and she was convincing untill some serious sincere and intelligent down to earth questions were asked. Personaly i beleive blind faith is bad, and personaly it irritates me no end when people ask the debunkers or nay sayers to prove their points (obviously im not referiing the the "lolz this iz fakerz" debunkers, but the sort who ask relevant and important questions). If you claim you are something or have seen something and have no evidence, then im sorry but your experience holds no practical value... i by no means mean this to be rude im willing to accept that people see or experiance things i dont and im willing to beleive them and give them the benefit of the doubt, but it wont affect my beleifs. Evidence is something thats tangible and undeniable... something we can look at and go, yup we didnt make this but someone did. Testimonees and photos and videos are important and speak plenty, but they just arnt enough to be proof of anything other than people see strange things in the sky and sometimes photograph them, and that were really good with our cgi sometimes. This is a particularly sad case becuase if shes the real deal ... she can prove it with hardly any effort. A cheeck swab, an x-ray. Asking her alien pals to float above, say, big ben at a specific time, and tell us hed be there the day before. If shes the real thing, its not too hard to do is it? it'd shut me up

wow 28 pages :S ive read up to page 8 and ill read the rest later after ive posted this. Sorry if its been covered, but im still reading the entire thread.

I dont trust this gray race. They dont seem entirely on the ball with me.

So theyre a hive race, with no emotions or free will who accept their lot and live happy and content lives radiating happiness and love. But are controlled and lead by a different race, from whom they got their tech?

How can they be good and caring and loving and all that if they have no emotions? Why would she be persecuted so harshly if they are so loving and caring? If theyre emotionless it makes more sense, but obviously she has emotions. How can they be mind controlled if they are a hive race and are always connected to one another: surely that means everyone would know if one of them was mind controlled and interfere or whatever ... or the whole race is mind controlled at the same time? Or from the top down?

They are trying to interbreed and cross breed with us? Why? To unite us in a state of galactic harmony? Does that mean to become on of their collective hive culture?

I wish aliens would sod off and mind their own business ... not come and preach to us to be all astrally minded and all that. If i was going to take over an alien civilization thats the first thing id do to make them docile and compassionate... then theyd serve me out of a sense of moral obligation, would be great. Trust and love is all well and good, but as soon as you trust and love everything completely and unquestioningly you loose your freedom. Cos there is some bugger out there who isnt all that nice, and will exploit you.

Anyway, just wanted to say : not buying a race of aliens who are all loving and caring and want galactic peace and harmony, but have no emotions and are a subserviant species to another one, not to mention part of a hive mind with no individualism -> sounds a bit like a slave cast to me?

~TR

PS: if they truely want to help they should solve one or two of the fundamental problems our society faces, most evil comes from greed, and greed comes from the limitations of resources... give us free energy and well work the rest out for ourselves thanks. We have a bad track record concerning people who come and preach love, they tend to get nailed to things.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Tomb_Rave

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Tomb_Raven]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Hi WZN,

I have copied the below quote from your new thread re David Icke

www.abovetopsecret.com...

His most staggering revelation is that the Earth and the collective human mind is manipulated from the Moon, which, he says, is not a ‘heavenly body’, but an artificial construct – a gigantic ‘spacecraft’ (probably a hollowed-out 'planetoid') – which is home to the extraterrestrial group that has been manipulating humanity for aeons.

I found it very relevant to this thread because Sanni Ceto says the exact same thing in your OP video!! She states the moon is a battle ship/control tower that was dragged here aeons ago by the Reptilians.

I am in agreement and support David Ickes new revelations that he has given to the people of Earth.

Keep up the good work, I applaud you for it.

MG

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
lets get this straight...theres always some kind of rhetoric for a skeptic to use on a story like this until we get a mass sighting. if she really was autistic or whatever she would already feel intimidated just by the thought of being ridiculed, because i have a form of autism called aspergers and believe me i would rather keep that info locked inside instead of sharing it with other people and im only mildly autistic...maybe a savant though...
shes definetly not an actor because im pretty sure no one wants to be known as the retarded lady who thinks shes an alien...and dustin hoffman is known as dustin hoffman not the retarded guy. she seemed very genuine to me and even if she wasnt some of the things she said i know to be true but stuff i cannot prove i will wait for the day i know shes waitin on!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
We as a species are so gullible now-a-days. Honestly. Reptilian Humanoids controlling our minds? Zeta human hybrids? Reptilian humanoids is absolutely ridiculous and lacks credibility. But I digress.

Lets say that, hypothetically, Ms. Ceto is in fact a "Zeta/Human Hybrid". She claims she is a survivor of the Roswell crash in the video( I did not watch all of it, it annoyed me). How then, did she survive the crash? And how did she escape the clutches of our government? If this information is in the video, I apologize, please enlighten me. Also, how does she look humanoid if she is an ET. Oh and lastly, the only way for her to reach in any amount of reasonable time would be to bend space time, a wormhole so-to-speak. This is possible but not quite plausible

Oh and why did she come to Earth in the first place?
I think she's delusional.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAirplane

well if you watched her the whole video and what she was saying is that she was reincarnated here because she was punished...she was the one controlling the ship that crashed in 1947 or whatever year it was...
in my opinion theres only 2 different reasons for this.
shes either a mentally handicap person who is extremely more intelligent than what people wil probably give her credit for and is making this up...or she is really telling the truth which explains how she knows so much about this subject and other science and physics. other than that i cant find any other reasoning

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
ahh, theres something to think about. I wonder ...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Great to see some open minds talking about this.

could someone put this on youtube?
is there a link to a downloadable version?

I can't watch it on google video because of problems on the computer..
any help? plz U2U me if you can help thnx.

-

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
this is what happens when logic and sanity is left out the equation ,

they have the power to fly 40+ light years throu space yet the way they contact us i throu these kinds of mediums ,

well who knows , after all earth is just a backwash planet at the edge of our galaxy...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I have known about Sanni all the way back to 2004, and in 2005 I actually bought one of her books which she had autographed "Stranded on Earth" Rosewell Crash Survivor and was a member of a newsletter she was highly featured in. Despite what all you people say about Sanni, I do believe her with all my heart. If any one of you have had experiences with the Zeta Reticuli you could see that Sanni and the Zetans act similarly. And just because she has a difficult time speaking english doesn't give people the right to judge a person. She might remember me as Lisa so if she is reading this, HERE IS TO YOU SANNI I believe in you and don't you let all these skeptics bring you down

And as far as evidence goes with Zetans, I would love to give full hard evidence to the world showing that ETs do exist but unfortunately as far as a ufo showing up at an exact place, day and time is not going to happen right now. To show themselves in a staged event like this is against their laws. Now I know this sounds funny but if you think of it why have not ets just landed on the white house lawn and shown themselves? Well, here on this earth we have a measure of a kind of order basically so we don't all off eachother and make living intolerable through laws and such. And this is no different for an alien species like the Zetans. They can not stage an event like this because they are bound by laws not to. And no I can not give proof of this. Yes Sanni could have her DNA mapped and traced for markers if she wants too. But who is to say our science could even find alien DNA as the Zetans have been modifying and reengineering humans and hybrids for eyons, and eyons all through our history and they are excellent at it.
Sanni has mostly human features because the Zetans have made her human side more dominant and have most likely modified her DNA so she looks like a human.
I do not totally trust the Zetans either and no one should. They are not all loving and caring and certain parts of Sanni's testimony and writings I don't fully agree with but quite a lot I do believe as I have had consistent experiences with the Zetans since I was 12 and what I do agree with I back up through experiences. The Zetans do leave proof on abductees, proof that can not be answered in any realistic, possible way like you wake up the next morning after sleeping with a perfect triangle shaped skin (I can't think of the right medical term for it only word comes to mind as skin graft) taken out of your hand, perfect razor exact apexes like a triangle stamp cut out a perfect sample through the layers of the skin. You know darn well you did not have this before you went to sleep. And same with puncture marks, you did not have any marks before you went to sleep. And you are a normal type person, stay in most of the time only have a couple personal friends who do not live with you and live a relatively normal life. Skeptics totally dismiss evidence like this from abductees and only focus on UFOs and photoshop. Makes you a bit angry but if people are going to go the skeptical route they should really do their homework and also look into abductees.
An as far as Zetans and space travel, light speed and the time dilemma. They have way technically advanced spacecraft and have many ways around the time sequence. For one they do use what I call portholes and if you do your research on the net there are witness to them. Holes opening up spontaneously and craft emerging from the center. I actually was blessed enough to witness such an event so again through personal experience I can back this up.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by covert1]

[edit on 14-7-2010 by covert1]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I still think this poor woman is ill & these people are simply taking advantage of her to gain attention & make money.

I think it's an awful situation.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Some people know no boundaries MMN.

:shk:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Some people know no boundaries MMN.

:shk:

Chadwickus.....

I couldn't agree more.

You know what makes me sick?

The people on that video that take advantage of that poor woman &.....

The people that post videos about that poor woman, thereby taking advantage of her themselves.

It's an exercise in bullying, either vicariously or in the first person.

I wonder what the ATS owners, managers & mods make of this.....do you know if it's ever been raised?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I doubt there's much that could be done about it to be honest.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I doubt there's much that could be done about it to be honest.

Chadwickus.....

I'm thinking about the aspect of asking ATS if they would refrain from allowing her videos to be posted on here, thereby doing our bit to try to limit her exposure, which might in turn help to get people to just leave her alone.

Do you think "every little bit might help" in her regard?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join