It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Sanni Ceto (A Zeta-Human Hybrid) - Must watch!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
What all of us??? Were all pleiadians? This I find a little hard to believe, this would make us ALL hybrids. yet later on she says there are some hybrids here that if they dont wake up soon they will be taken like the rest of us. Does she mean hybrids of other races or what?

First, I'd suggest to listen to the interview.

I think she means we will become pleidians...I suppose that is our next step.

About the Gods being aliens I believe she's referring to ancient ties and how humans would think that Aleins could be Gods.

Watch the documentary "Ancient Aliens". It really raises a lot of questions.

After reading what you all had to say after this interview. I see how easy it is to get sucked into believing someone.
I am not anti-Sanni either, but there are some things about this that don't add up.

I wouldn't want to ask her about it either cause she's been through enough as it seems, and I am sure she'd stick to here story. Either you believe it or you don't...I have difficulty accepting some things about her story.
I think what she's saying is true, but could she just be stringing together things she's previously read about?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
1.) Who is StarDarter?

I am her grandmother by mutual adoption. Not a blood relative because her blood relatives are no longer here. Her mother had no siblings and is deceased. Her grandmother is deceased. Family does not hinge on bloodlines, but on love.

2.) Why did Sanni change her name?

Sanni has used her Zeti name publically, but wanted an earth name. When she moved to Colorado, she was drawn to three mountain peaks. Marcellina was one of the mountain peaks. Beckwith was another. She took those names as her legal human name. It is how she is known legally now.

3.) How come Marcellina Beckwith comes into being when she moved to be with Anne Miller.

See #2 above.

4.) Was it Anne who suggested the name change?

No. See #2 above.

5.) Are you infact Anne Miller-Stardarter?

No. I am not. See #1 above.

6.) You seem to do a lot of writing on Sanni's behalf.

Because of those who use ridicule to try to discredit Sanni and her lack of patience and ability to defend herself from these attacks, Sanni depends on me to try to be her voice when she can't take more attacks. Sanni would gladly answer every question anyone had of her if they approached like mature adults wanting to know the truth instead of idiots who immediately call her names and label her as having mental conditions or other afflictions which is not the case with her at all.

7.) Where did she come from?

Listen to her message on Veritas. She told everyone that.

8.) Why has Sanni not sought DNA evidence to prover her hybrid nature?

Sanni's dna has been analysed by those who kept her in the different bases since she was a child. All her recollection was of being examined, poked, prodded, painful examinations and biopsies. The government entities who kept her isolated from the world in a "foster home" had done all those tests and reports on her. If she showed you a dna report, you wouldn't know how to read it and would most likely claim it was a fake.

9.) Why has Sanni not sought to show all those people that have stereotyped her so negatively by showing them the chip behind her ear, as she claims?

She has shown many the chip. You can't see the chip. It is implanted, but you can feel it easily. She does not hide that, and would allow you or anyone else to feel it.

10.) Why does Sanni contradict herself, as man posters point out in many posts, can you resolve those issue Stardarter, besides clearing up Sanni's hair dying activity?

I don't see Sanni contradicting herself. What do you feel is a contradiction?

11.) Why does Sanni insist that she cannot reveal information due to death threats on Mels show, yet the STAR BEACON has published her full Address and telephone number(are you people insane?).

Sanni knows that the more people who hear her story, the safer she is. She tried to go into hiding when the threats came her way after she moved to Colorado. Those who know her have stood beside her and helped her become more exposed and told of the threats. I know who the ones are who were making the threats and have dealt with them.

12.) Why if Sanni is from a superior race would they make a hybrid with humans who are genetically derived from reptilian war mongers, why would they use her mother, a "druggie" in Sanni's own words.

Human dna is closest to the dna of the grays, and yet still requires very specific manipulation in order to achieve a hybrid. Her mother was implanted at a young age to serve as an egg doner. Zeti can correct malformations in the dna and genes that would threaten the success of the hybrid forming.

13.) Also why do you now have a disclaimer distancing yourself from Roy Timm?

Are you a friend of Roy's? If so, ask Roy that question.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Most of the negativity and prejudice that permeates on this thread is due to only one thing: IGNORANCE.

Which leads me to what Albert Einstein said once: "Condemnation without investigation is the height of arrogance."

Must of you who keep asking questions and providing your own answers have not listened to the interview. Mel asked her most of the questions you are asking and received immediate answers without hesitation.

Before you continue judging people, ridiculing, attacking, and whatever else you like to do, learn to listen. Learn to see someone else's point of view or walk their proverbial shoes. Otherwise, how can you judge?

The reason why her hair looks darker in a pictures someone posted is because anyone can dye hair. The reason why she is half deaf and blind is because lightning struck her and she was also in a car accident. The reason why she doesn't write well is because she is dyslexic. Ask and you shall receive your answer, otherwise, you are simply speculating.

Someone asked the same question Mel asked her. "Why would the aliens choose your mother if she was an alcoholic and drug user?" They implanted her as a little child. Again, before you continue to attack her, these questions were asked and properly answered.

I truly enjoyed the interview, and more than her being a hybrid, it is most of her message what mattered to me. No wonder she doesn't want to come here and engage anyone.

If someone is enlightened or different, it is very difficult to live on this planet. When are we going to embrace each others' differences? We can't even get along with our own kind.

For those of you who listened to the interview, did you listen to her take on 2012, DNA, anti gravity, reverse engineering, the Moon, the pyramids? A lot of information was discussed and we can: 1. Be closed minded and ignore everything she said or 2. Let her speak and use discernment. I used the latter and I'm happy to have listened.

Wasn't there someone who was enlightened and was crucified couple of thousand years ago? We don't learn, do we?

Exo

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Exopolitico]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The interview was great - and both Mel and Sanni pulled no punches - they both spoke openly and for the benefit of those who listened.

I think she is a tough cookie with a heart of gold, and I'm over defending her, she does a pretty good job by herself. One thing she must have learnt while on this planet is to quickly grow a thick skin - perhaps this was her lesson?

Whatever the case - she knows there are people that admire her and thank her for her information shared - we are privileged.

Now about the Japanese elected leaders wife that was abducted (?) by aliens and taken to Venus is another brave soul for sharing this. Let's hope everyone can openly talk about their 'experiences' how ever 'far out' they seem - and then we can learn, learn some more, and learn some more...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well this does seem to be a true story. I can feel her energy and its zetan. The only thing is, the zetas are the most negative of all the greys. But at the same time, love is the answer at all times. But she is very aware, and awake, and her energy is not subdued as it normally would be with a starseed, or one incarnated in human form. Videos like this ae a good chance to practice energy recogniton and using insight, especially for those who are becoming aware, who have had any sitings, or experiences of any kind, or have any degree of psi ability. We are all different races/species in source here, most are not aware and have forgotten and some have been here for a considerable time, some are beginning to wake up somewhat. She is very aware, but then her connection to her people would be very strong, as she has not been human for longer than this one life.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
What a crack up, I should click on these type of threads more often

I'm with all the other sane people here, how can people fall for this

An ET hybrid who is ALSO a reincarnated Roswell survivor- hilarious!!

I feel sorry for her though, she obviously has issues-

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarDarter
1.) Who is StarDarter?

I am her grandmother by mutual adoption. Not a blood relative because her blood relatives are no longer here. Her mother had no siblings and is deceased. Her grandmother is deceased. Family does not hinge on bloodlines, but on love.

wow thats very interesting.

A few posts back I said I had felt on this web site the "presence/energy" of what I think is a hybrid/alien/. I said it may be Sanni or possibly another alien hybrid (I am no fool of course they are on this site) I asked for her people to confirm if this was indeed true. can you confirm this maybe, it may not be her but for me this is confirmation these beings do exist. Ask her see what she says.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
She only wants to share with people the knowledge she has

For a price

I should have read the thread in it's entirety before making my last post- I take it back that I felt sorry for Sanni or Marcellina or whatever her real name is- what a crock- I hope noone here has sent her money..

[SNIP]

Mod Edit: Removed unnecessary insult.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Well this does seem to be a true story. I can feel her energy and its zetan. The only thing is, the zetas are the most negative of all the greys. But at the same time, love is the answer at all times. But she is very aware, and awake, and her energy is not subdued as it normally would be with a starseed, or one incarnated in human form. Videos like this ae a good chance to practice energy recogniton and using insight, especially for those who are becoming aware, who have had any sitings, or experiences of any kind, or have any degree of psi ability. We are all different races/species in source here, most are not aware and have forgotten and some have been here for a considerable time, some are beginning to wake up somewhat. She is very aware, but then her connection to her people would be very strong, as she has not been human for longer than this one life.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Unity_99]

Hi I like your post on energy awarness. It is something I have found I can do more and more if I just allow it to be and not be afraid/suspicious of it. Your right and I posted this very early on, Sanni has a very strong energy, Im not sure its Zetan as I have nothing to compare it to...what does a Zeta actually feel like? all I know is I am starting to pick up different frequencies from people and your right some of it just does not seem human or of this Earth.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Firstly, thank you for answering my questions. I too have an extended family based on the above principle. As this is a conspiracy site, you will have to forgive me my questioning. As Mel would say, I want to know the truth, and as EXO pontificates:"Condemnation without investigation is the height of arrogance." I am to investigate this as highly as possible. This no doubt would include the likes of yourself who claim to know Sanni.

2.) Why did Sanni change her name?

Sanni has used her Zeti name publicly, but wanted an earth name. When she moved to Colorado, she was drawn to three mountain peaks. Marcellina was one of the mountain peaks. Beckwith was another. She took those names as her legal human name. It is how she is known legally now.

Fair enough, then she would have no problem revealing her previous name so as to avoid people having to assume she is hiding her true past.

5.) Are you infact Anne Miller-Stardarter?

No. I am not.
Ok.

6.) You seem to do a lot of writing on Sanni's behalf.

Because of those who use ridicule to try to discredit Sanni and her lack of patience and ability to defend herself from these attacks, Sanni depends on me to try to be her voice when she can't take more attacks. Sanni would gladly answer every question anyone had of her if they approached like mature adults wanting to know the truth instead of idiots who immediately call her names and label her as having mental conditions or other afflictions which is not the case with her at all.

The Video was presented as a Proof by wZn the original poster of the thread, as there is no DNA evidence or any material proof other than Sanni's words etc, people make observations discerned from that. The OP knew this. Let me remind you of the context that the Video was presented in.

*To those that wish to attack this information - think. Think it is EASY to rubbish this - yet you are the people that shout for PROOF - and then when any is presented YOU attack because you can not face a fact: ETs are real. They ARE here. They ARE everywhere in the universe. MATURE input is vital - even if it is skeptical. I will not tolerate any BS throw away rehashed brain dead comments. Remember this because one day you may meet a Sanni Ceto...
post by watchZEITGEISTnow
That is about as arrogant and as immature as you can get if you ask me!
It seems quite easy for you lot to label people as ignorant, immature or merely out to ridicule and insult, discredit etc all labels based on merely observing posts. So please don't assume the moral high ground that you are purely here top defend Sanni as you are as arrogant as any other person by making similar observations and statements on others here, merely based on a reply to a Post(that post being the OP's video of Sanni.) that include the above challenge and that relegated Sanni to a piece of evidence. The OP did simply reap what he had sown.

7.) Where did she come from?

Listen to her message on Veritas. She told everyone that.
No she actually avoided this question when MEl pressed her, Sanni became agitated and defensive. Listen to the interview. I know where she claims she comes from. Where was Sanni born, where was she institutionalized, where were here foster homes. That is the "were did she come from" I mean, and you know it. Sanni got upset at 21mins into the interview when mel asked a similar question.
Mel:Now you grew up in the south...in, in Nth Carolina, am I right?
Sanni: I am not allowed to disclose the exact location.

My question was immediately:why not, not allowed by who? Mel rightly responds with:
Mel: Ok! Out of curiosity why would that be if its only a state?
Sanni Huh!
Mel:I'm just referring to a state and not an exact location.
Sanni Because I am tired of getting death threats from idiots.

I would like you to pay close attention to that. This is a very recent interview, the most recent of Sanni. Yet you go on to contradict this statement by Sanni in your reply.

8.) Why has Sanni not sought DNA evidence to prover her hybrid nature?

Sanni's dna has been analysed by those who kept her in the different bases since she was a child. All her recollection was of being examined, poked, prodded, painful examinations and biopsies. The government entities who kept her isolated from the world in a "foster home" had done all those tests and reports on her.
I heard her interview. Surely getting independent tests are an option. There are medical laboratories that are available to the public. Surely Steve Basset et al would be interested? Project Camelot, ICAAR, MUFON, et al would jump through hoops to let their "experts" test Sanni. What about Ike, C2C, surely there is enough community support out there to disseminate this ground breaking DNA evidence that would surely herald Sanni as exactly what she claims to be. Surely here messages is important enough for this.
Is this not what the "sheeple" need?

If she showed you a dna report, you wouldn't know how to read it and would most likely claim it was a fake.
Well, here we have you discrediting me as being unable to understand a DNA report and you also infer I would assume it is fake. Yet its not ok for anyone else to discredit Sanni or assume she is fake....ok.
These arguments are weak and reek with insecurity. I wonder if all my nursing friends and former colleagues can help m with the DNA report? Moreover, I am not merely asking you to pander to MY need for a DNA test, it seems that a major problem you, the OP and the like, all like pointing out how immature, arrogant, ignorant, rude etc etc people are when all you expect them to believe is a video and a radio interview. I mean please. You want them to behave like sheeple?

9.) Why has Sanni not sought to show all those people that have stereotyped her so negatively by showing them the chip behind her ear, as she claims?

She has shown many the chip. You can't see the chip. It is implanted, but you can feel it easily. She does not hide that, and would allow you or anyone else to feel it.

Fair enough, but it still leaves me puzzled as to why Sanni would make a video, a website, do interview etc and not have all the extraodinary evidence there for all to see, a DNA report, MRI or scans of the Chip? I guess I do not share the same logic or reasoning.
Sanni's message is great(although universal and already part of many doctrine and dogma) yet it is lost by the ease with which doubt can be sown in with the message purely because the messengers(Sanni) claim is so unsupported. I love people like Sanni who bash sheeple as being brain washed and lead by things like religion, govt., reptilians etc yet the very nature of Sanni's claims and story are akin to the aforementioned and the myths they peddle and ask people to merely believe.

10.) Why does Sanni contradict herself, as man posters point out in many posts, can you resolve those issue Stardarter, besides clearing up Sanni's hair dying activity?

I don't see Sanni contradicting herself. What do you feel is a contradiction?
I guess you are probably the wrong person to ask that question too.
Here:post by jkrog08

post by silo13
post by Darthorious
post by Nola213
post by SaturnFX

These are all honest question based from individual viewing the video. I am sure they will be ignored and labeled as ignorant, immature, an attempt to discredit or insults etc by the likes of the OP and now perhaps yourself. Are you in denial as to these many flaws? Are you open minded enough to consider that as a possibility?

11.) Why does Sanni insist that she cannot reveal information due to death threats on Mels show, yet the STAR BEACON has published her full Address and telephone number(are you people insane?).

Sanni knows that the more people who hear her story, the safer she is. She tried to go into hiding when the threats came her way after she moved to Colorado. Those who know her have stood beside her and helped her become more exposed and told of the threats. I know who the ones are who were making the threats and have dealt with them.

Now, remember the bit about Mel asking Sanni about where she came from. Why will Sanni not answer the question if she is safe? As you claim.
Why is it not an option to investigate Sanni' claiming that she was in military research facilities when she was younger?
You claim Sanni is safe enough that you will reveal her total address on the Star Beacon site (totally irresponsible if you ask me) yet she claims she cannot reveal where she came from due to Death threats, to me is seems like Sanni is avoiding her past.
She even jumps to the conclusion in the interview that Mel is inferring that the facilities where Mental Hospitals. She gets defensive and insists she is not "no freaking kook" when Mel was not even talking about that or even bringing it up. Yet she jumped into this at the mention of here past? To me that seems like a freudian slip, but I guess as Sanni won't answer the questions, all I can do is discern like Mel asks us too, on what is made available.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Originally posted by Nola213

Thats odd cause the older photo posted of this person when they were a "psychic" I thought it was a photo of a man.

Who died and made you the king?

Nice a good old 4th grade level put down. That will do wonders for your credibility. Who died...well many people die eveyday, quite the insensitive thing for a person who is now in believe love will drive out the half reptilian, and half human hybrids from the planet. Hmmm, that little line will probably set you back quite a bit on your "love energy".

But Seriously, lets talk about repetition. Because you said I was repeating myself, and kept saying the same thing. Now- I'm a big fan of the movie Zeitgeist, but to change my NAME to "watchZEITGEISTnow", and link it in your sig?

Your very name is a Command to every board member.

Yet you have the audacity to say I'm coming across as I'm the King?

*speechless*

I'm just calling it as I see it. I Just said that when I glanced at the photo of the real person Marcellina Beckwith who pretending to be an alien since thier psychic career didn't pan out, I thought it was a man, sheesh.

Heres the photo I was referring to. Person on right at a glance looked like a man to me thats all.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8902462a4afc.jpg[/atsimg]

As far as Marcellina Beckwith saying the sketch on the left is a picture of thier form in 47, thats an untruth as well. That sketch has been around the UFO community for 50+ years. I believe (I may be wrong, I often am) that it was actually made by the government to show how anapamophic dummies could be confused with aliens at a glance.

Either way, it a crude attempt by Marcellina Beckwith to verify thier image and likeness before "tranforming" into a hybrid.

I got nothing against transgenders, that could be the story/problem here.

It most likely isn't.

However it's not nearly as far fetched as the one Marcellina Beckwith is selling now. Albino Alien/Hybrid who can't be around Humans, but loves to hug them, While pulling a "Sylvia Brown" telling the poor lady that her child will be ok and returned to her. I guess Marcellina Beckwith still has some psychic left in them.

I mean maybe that ( a sex change) has something to do with this person thinking they're a hybrid. There could be alot of underlying, untreated mental illness going on here.

As far as I know before they do sex changes, you go through rigorous mental evaluations, perhaps this wasn't do in

Anyway I hope this person gets better. Really I do, but I don't like charletons, and scammers ,and it's my right to think someone is being untruthful, just as it's yours to think they are being truthful.

Unfortunately for the believers, there are numerous LARGE inconsitancies in this tale , and THAT is a fact. She supposed to be part Zeta, so allegedly have less emotion than regular humans, however, this person is rubbing there eyes fighting back the tear, then outright cries when hugging that woman.

Woulda been nice if they took the hat off. I mean if they are half "grey, the head should be fairly large. They coulda proved alot just by doing that.

But I'll follow this story close, I'm really looking forward to the DNA results.

Keep Denying Ignorance!

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Nola213]

- am bumping this post to hear what grandma has to say about Marcellinas picture being a sketch that's been around for 50 odd years in the UFO community- in my best Pauline Hanson- please explain

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
cont.... again thanks for the effort in your reply.

12.) Why if Sanni is from a superior race would they make a hybrid with humans who are genetically derived from reptilian war mongers, why would they use her mother, a "druggie" in Sanni's own words.

Human dna is closest to the dna of the grays, and yet still requires very specific manipulation in order to achieve a hybrid. Her mother was implanted at a young age to serve as an egg doner. Zeti can correct malformations in the dna and genes that would threaten the success of the hybrid forming.
Why was Sanni's claimed Albinism not genetically rectified. Surely here dyslexia is a result of genetic malformation. Human DNA is the closest to the grays? But Sanni claims we are genetically from reptilians? Sanni says that reptoids spliced and messed with Human DNA to make them warlike and followers yet it is closest to the grays genetically? She also states that there are draconian bloodlines that permeate societies. These elite families have huge, and historically recorded families, so genetically these draconian bloodlines should be easily discernible to us genetically. Sanni then claims they are shapeshifters.

Why does it matter if Sanni mother was implanted at a young age, she was a "druggie" and "alcohol abuser". This behavior damages any living things ability to safely generate a healthy fetus regardless of when or where they were implanted or why. Sanni states that she was in her mothers womb for a period, why would anyone risk that regardless of race or species. She was taken from her mothers womb about 4 or 5 months of gestation. 15m19sec into the Veritas show. So regardless of the experiments done to her mother when she was young, the gestation period does not make sense to me when Sanni later says her mother tried to kill her many times and was a druggies and an into alcohol. Sanni claims it was her mothers free will that let her behave the way yet her far superior race of people gestated a hybrid fetus in a female drug and alcohol abuser that then attempted to kill, not once but repeatedly.
This does not make any sense at all, what soever. Why was Sanni released back to her mother, as Sanni goes on to talk about trips to pediatricians later with her mother.

At 30 minutes in the interview Sanni claims the reptoids are the shadow government responsible for suppressing disclosure and if disclosure was made the reptoids would destroy humanity.
Surely Sanni would be a huge liability? Yet you are sure enough it is safe to publish her address.
Sanni claims anyone who questions the secret reptoid controlled govt. is silenced. Sanni's whole interview questions and exposes this govt.

13.) Also why do you now have a disclaimer distancing yourself from Roy Timm?

Are you a friend of Roy's? If so, ask Roy that question.
No. I have never met nor do I know Roy Timm.
I came across his sites researching Sanni. They all have photos of Sanni, her drawings. Also Timm claims to have written Books with Sanni. There are predictions on some sights linked to Roy Timm and Sanni that have failed to come true etc. I only noticed the disclaimer recently added to the site and was wondering why you are distancing your self from him now, especially with this new interest in Sanni. In the interest of disclosing the nature of the disclaimer I added my question. It seems that you are either ignorant of the true answer and so have decided to deflect it with your own questions, or you simply do not know.

Also Sanni and Mel discuss her premonition regarding swine flu, I am curious to know wether are you aware that SARS was a major public and MSM issue in 2003 close to the time the video was made?
www.abovetopsecret.com... here is a thread from 2003 highlighting the conspiracy and alternative websites fear of Fema and camps back then.
So I am caught between weather to accept Sanni' claim as to her comments being a premonition or just reciting the contemporary fears and conspiracies.

But DNA, MRI scans of her chip, her real name and past, all this evidence would simply make these many questions and confusions, discerned contradictions etc redundant.

Thanks for your time Stardarter.

[edit on 7/9/09 by atlasastro]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by StarDarter

Hey StarDarter

Will Sanni be posting on the other forum?

Thanks for your posts

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico
Most of the negativity and prejudice that permeates on this thread is due to only one thing: IGNORANCE.
Yes it certainly permeates this thread.

Which leads me to what Albert Einstein said once: "Condemnation without investigation is the height of arrogance."
Remember this quote.

Before you continue judging people, ridiculing, attacking, and whatever else you like to do, learn to listen. Learn to see someone else's point of view or walk their proverbial shoes. Otherwise, how can you judge?
When you say this, do you mean judgements like this-

Originally posted by Exopolitico
Is that what you mean when you say how can you judge?

The reason why her hair looks darker in a pictures someone posted is because anyone can dye hair.
No, the reason you accept is. You are simply doing this to other people "Condemnation without investigation" which someone said is this " the height of arrogance."

The reason why she is half deaf and blind is because lightning struck her and she was also in a car accident.
Again, this is the answer that was given to you and you accept it.

The reason why she doesn't write well is because she is dyslexic. Ask and you shall receive your answer, otherwise, you are simply speculating.
You are simply speculating that what you have been told is the truth. So please can you stop doing this- "Condemnation without investigation". Dyslexia is linked to genetic variants, why would a superior race, as Stardarter has stated that can repair genetic malformations, allow such a negative and detrimental genetic variant?

Someone asked the same question Mel asked her. "Why would the aliens choose your mother if she was an alcoholic and drug user?" They implanted her as a little child. Again, before you continue to attack her, these questions were asked and properly answered.
Again, you accept this answer, but it makes no sense. Regardless of when her mother was implanted, she gestated a fetus for five months. That is what is at question. Sanni' answer is nonsensical and bypasses the actual issue. The issue being why would a superior race use a drug and alcohol abuser to gestate a fetus for any period of time. Look at the reason Sanni' mother was originally abducted, it has nothing to do with gestating a fetus. Sanni' mother was merely implanted with a chip as a girl.

I truly enjoyed the interview, and more than her being a hybrid, it is most of her message what mattered to me. No wonder she doesn't want to come here and engage anyone.
What message? That we are a inferior race of puppets controlled by reptilians and Sanni believes earth is a hell hole to live in, and that she is superior to us even though she is deaf, and that she does not care what happens in 2012 because she will be on a ship.
Did you enjoy those bits too?
What about all those people hunted down and killed when they refuse the chip due to the swine flu pandemic vision Sanni had, how much did you enjoy that?
What about the enslavement of humanity at the hands of reptoids, and that if it is disclosed humanity will be destroyed. What about the fact that we are all war like followers designed by reptilians. Did you enjoy that?
What about all the chemtrails....damn I enjoyed hearing that. All those germs and diseases, designer bugs killing all those people.
What about Sanni explaining what the chip will do to us?
The vaccination in the hand or forehead.
How about the bit where she thinks we are defective, hald reptilian DNA( but apparently we are the closest in genetic match to the superior).
We are not evolved enough to join the galactic federation.
Listen to the rant at 1hr-9minutes. She thinks humans are scum. Yet she denies her Human ancestry when she considers herself ET only and human in no way at all.

Yeah, I liked all those messages, fear, doom, death and destruction? Man she sounds just like Jesus.

If someone is enlightened or different, it is very difficult to live on this planet. When are we going to embrace each others' differences? We can't even get along with our own kind.
Please explain where Sanni enlightens us to anything not already being discussed in UFO/ET sites, in spiritual or new age philosophies or in conspiracy circles. Because there is nothing new, different or enlightening or even ground breaking. If you can point something out that is, I would appreciate it.

For those of you who listened to the interview, did you listen to her take on 2012, DNA, anti gravity, reverse engineering, the Moon, the pyramids? A lot of information was discussed and we can: 1. Be closed minded and ignore everything she said or 2. Let her speak and use discernment. I used the latter and I'm happy to have listened.
Yes I listened. What about listening to EVERYONE. Even those who disagree and have their own take on Sanni, including discerning that perhaps Sanni is not albino and that the Hair dye story does not add up when comparing Sanni's photos to actual albino's(like I did in my posts). How about that? How about that instead condemning it and then regurgitating the spoon fed answer you accept.
Also, your dichotomy is false and I find it ridiculous that you would even establish one. Speak for yourself please, I'll treat the matter the way I see fit. I don't need you telling me how to approach the issue.

Wasn't there someone who was enlightened and was crucified couple of thousand years ago? We don't learn, do we?
Oh please. Now Sanni is up there with Jesus because a few people on the net. So those that are questioning Sanni and finding it hard to accept "her truth" are the evil romans. Please what did you start of saying? Oh yeah.
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of arrogance."

Sanni was released as a young adult from Military Bases, she says she was labelled schizophrenic as a cover to explain her story, she claims that all this was real but will not disclose her history?

Mel claims that Australia order twice the number of Vaccines than our population(I am Australian)- this is not true. Australia has order 21 million doses. Roughly our population. The need for two doses as stated by Mel, is only being considered for "at risk groups" if it is needed at all. Small point, but I like to check these things that people claim.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by StarDarter

Hey StarDarter

Will Sanni be posting on the other forum?

Thanks for your posts

I haven't asked her about posting on the other forum. Sanni has been on many forums across the internet with the results being the same in most cases. Ridicule, name calling, slanderous and libelous remarks made about and toward her. If people could conduct themselves in a respectable manner, she would answer any and all questions herself, but as soon as she writes in a forum, she is called names due to her manner of writing. It's been labeled as dyslexia here, and again that's false.

I can encourage her to come answer questions or post in any forum where those members wish to communicate with her in a manner that is condusive to learning, whether that learning is in support of her revelations or against it. People can disagree and believe the opposite of what she conveys, but there are mature and moral ways of doing so, which is seldom done. I'll be speaking to her by phone today and I will ask her your question.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TailoredVagabond

Bull's eye!! You're right on the mark. It was all pretty obvious from the start even though my mind tried to cloud the picture.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
[edit on 10-8-2009 by Nola213]

- am bumping this post to hear what grandma has to say about Marcellinas picture being a sketch that's been around for 50 odd years in the UFO community- in my best Pauline Hanson- please explain

That sketch has not been around as long as is claimed. I am a witness to that sketch origin, and though I don't have that exact one, I have others she did at that time. Sanni did that sketch herself several years ago. I have many of her originals which are now on the internet. They are precious to me and are framed and proudly displayed in my home, but that's normal for a "grandma" to love the work of their grandchild. There are no true photographs of Sanni's true form of a gray, at least not in her possession, so she has tried to use her art as a means of showing what her form once was.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

1.) Who is StarDarter?

wow thats very interesting.

A few posts back I said I had felt on this web site the "presence/energy" of what I think is a hybrid/alien/. I said it may be Sanni or possibly another alien hybrid (I am no fool of course they are on this site) I asked for her people to confirm if this was indeed true. can you confirm this maybe, it may not be her but for me this is confirmation these beings do exist. Ask her see what she says.

Mr. Green, you could have well felt Sanni's presence here because she has read these posts. You could be feeling others here who are either a hybrid themselves, or some who unknowingly have been taken from earth themselves. Many humans are implanted, and are easily recongnizable by those sensitive to the energy generated by the implant. Who is sensitive to the energy of the implant? Those who are implanted themselves.

I'm not saying this is the case with you, but wanted to at the very least mention that to you for your consideration.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Mr. Green, you could have well felt Sanni's presence here because she has read these posts. You could be feeling others here who are either a hybrid themselves, or some who unknowingly have been taken from earth themselves. Many humans are implanted, and are easily recongnizable by those sensitive to the energy generated by the implant. Who is sensitive to the energy of the implant? Those who are implanted themselves.

I'm not saying this is the case with you, but wanted to at the very least mention that to you for your consideration.

Thank you for your reply I appreciate that. This energy ( which I have come to realize is either hybrid or some other non Earth presence (of which an implant into humans is another very good possibility) was not felt on this thread, and I think it maybe not Sanni as I dont think she has come forward onto ATS. yes ATS can be a harsh place but she can always post under an unknown name with just her message and not even mention who she is. I have found many excellent threads on the very subject of frequencies and how we need to increase them, most on these threads do not attack they post to learn.

The implant explanation you put forward is a very interesting one...I often wonder what it is I feel from others with a similar background to me (abduction/psychic...) and yes this is maybe one possibility I had not looked at.

if possible can you tell me what is the purpose of these implants? Are they to help or hinder us? Some say they are placed at the base of the neck to prevent the correct energy flow through the chakras as by doing so many stay unawakened.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Does anyone recall what was written in the Allies of Humanity books?
I guess the problem in the case of Sanni, and the Allies books is that they could both be hoaxes...but good hoaxes at that.

The reason I recall the books is that the "Allies" tell of the role Alien/Human hybrids will play in the future (The books were written about 10 years ago I think). The books say that the so called hybrids would be used as a means of infiltrating blood lines and gene pools, done as part of a silent war. By the time we realised what was going on, we wouldn't know how to sort out the mess, let alone where to start.
The hybrids would truly believe, and preach about the goodness of their particular species, which would be a lie, albeit an unintentional one.

It just struck me as coincidental.

She does seem genuine I must say (in her assertion that she is a hybrid), I just find it hard to believe the other information she is giving.
Kind of like the moon landings...we know the Americans went there, but we don't know what really happened when they got there.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join