It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Sanni Ceto (A Zeta-Human Hybrid) - Must watch!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I've just send her an e-mail asking her some questions about some event that happened to me when I was a kid, that I wanted to know what was it as it was UFO related, I've wrote 30 lines explaining her that I needed help and if she was was she claiming to be, she would be the only one that can answer my question and eventually "save" me.

I clicked on the "send" button, check this thread to see if there is new post, only one with few lines, then I checked my mail box to see if I don't get a "failure to send mail" notification and what a surprise she had already read my whole mail and even answer me and what an answer:

as u hav ur mind al readi made up as tu me then i cnnt hlp u tu lern an wake up-nemaste cmndr ceto

I will keep contact or at least trying to keep it with her and maybe get a real answer, she just answered like every one would have been and that is suspicious to me, let's see....

edit to add this: What I've wrote in the mail is very sincere and this events really happened to me, when I asked her to help me it was sure to see if she were a fraud or not but also in the hope to get answer to those questions.
Just went to be clear about that.

[edit on 8/8/09 by ufopunx]

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I've been told by an abductee that many grays have incarnated in human bodies and that they will soon start having memories and flash backs. They will remember their purpose for incarnating on this planet.

It stands to reason that the reptoids have done the same thing. Maybe that is why so many discussions on ATS quickly devolve into hate filled shouting matches full of name calling. I'm beginning to think that some of the cruel "skeptics" serve no purpose other than to foment anger, resentment and division

I am simply looking for answers. Although I have degrees in chem and zoology and am intimately familiar with the scientific method, however I can not shake a completely non-scientific "feeling" that has grown immensely over the last 16 years that something is about to happen. It has become an obsession.

I have developed a willingness and capacity to consider anything. I have tempered my expectations as far as traditional, physical proof. If this board is truly comprised of others trained in the scientific method, we can not simply toss out any hypothesis on the basis that it sounds ridiculous. It wasn't long ago that the earth's greatest scientists considered the earth flat. We could be on the verge of the greatest discovery known to man.

Single line dismissals serve no purpose on these threads. If you think something is ridiculous, back it up with your reasoning for thinking so. Name calling, labeling and closed minded convictions get us no closer to understanding why we are drawn to this site and spend so much time waiting anxiously for a thread that will turn on a light.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
She talks about many past lives, getting older and remembering being little but not knowing what a watch is called or not being familiar with time.
If she is a hybrid, and had lived a full life here wouldn’t she have grasped out perception of time? Whether our understanding of time is right, wrong or foreign the concept is not that complicated.
She is selling $70 dolls? Really? There are many other things an enlightened being could do to make a living. If the government knows about her and she is for real wouldn’t they take care of her at least to keep an eye on her and get info from her?
I really don’t know what to think. It is possible but some things just don’t fit well. If her story is true then it is a sad one.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Friend, this is quite an interesting video you have here,but all we have is her word for her experiences.

i'll believe it if she summons a UFO on camera,builds one from scratch or does something amazing like levitate chairs.

btw what is that strange rock she's carrying?

and are there any other hybrids you know of?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

Single line dismissals serve no purpose on these threads. If you think something is ridiculous, back it up with your reasoning for thinking so. Name calling, labeling and closed minded convictions get us no closer to understanding why we are drawn to this site and spend so much time waiting anxiously for a thread that will turn on a light.

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
you are a fool

I wholeheartedly agree.

I also agree with you about trying to keep and maintain an open mind. It sure isn't easy, but nothing I have seen of this woman leads me to the conclusion that she is anything other than an opportunist (yes, I did watch the video).

It begs the question: how does one prove such claims?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Hey DD thanks mate! I guess what ever 'resonates' to the individual is what matters. Who cares what people think - I don't

She has such a beautiful way about her - a very rare individual indeed. She has been ridiculed before, and will be again I'm sure of that. I really pondered about posting this video - you know it was actually posted about a week ago - and it was SLAMMED , and the OP then removed the whole thread - I was so pissed off. People that just use baseless attacking need a good kick up the arse. They really offer NOTHING apart from their own BS that I am so sick of on ATS in particular. I actually posted on another forum, and the response there was fantastic to say the least, with the site even getting an interview with her...

I thought dammit these cretins that abuse anything they don't understand have no right to have this information withheld on a fear basis. Screw that. I am BEYOND any of those morons (quite abusive here - but this is the only language they understand). Stuff them and what ever rock they crawled out from - and then scurry back to their sanctuary. Cowards.

Skeptics that are mature and deal with this subject in that mature way I applaud. But the bottom line is who am I to tell you what is, and what isn't?

This applies to everyone and everything you know - even ETs! Rock on!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

ETs are real. They ARE here. They ARE everywhere in the universe.

That may be, I agree with that.

MATURE input is vital -

Always, again I agree.

even if it is skeptical.

Okay, remember you said that.

With that in mind, I need to point out a few things....

• JROD was not until 1953 at the earliest (much later by some reports), not a survivor of the Roswell crash as was stated by the speaker.

• Why go through the detailed explanations about what technology we did not have in the 40s, it seems like she is trying to defend her statements of technology on her alien ship, when there is no point to bring up what technology we did or did not have at the time, as obviously we did not and still don't have alien technology (well publically). I don't know it just seems a little placed in there to extenuate the point that it was an alien craft, but if she was an alien why would she be trying to prove her craft was an ET spaceship to the audience, just seemed a little premeditated and defensive.

• Her description of the "force field" failure was sketchy at best, and still did not explain how that caused the crash. Was it simply because the force field was lost? Was it because it was lost and the other craft hit hers, or did lightening hit both craft? It just seemed very questionable at best.

• She said the other crashed near Socorro, New Mexico. There was no known crash in Socorro, NM(Only the 73' Socorro Incident) the other reported crash in the Roswell incident was in the plains of San Augusta...Possibly trying to throw out a popular UFO site name?

• She said she was a Commander and pilot? Thought she/it was a force field controller? This just seems like a critical contradiction(one of many) IMHO.

• She doesn't even know the distance to her own homeworld of Zeta Riticuli? She could not decide between 36 or 38 light years, both were wrong, it is 39.5 lightyears away.

• Nuclear weapons created a portal that these super advanced reptilian beings could not create themselves? This just seems a little far fetched.

• Many times during the course of this speech it seemed like she as trying to remember things she should know, and it seemed like she was trying to throw out keywords like "chemtrails", "shapeshifting Reptilians", "NWO", "Love vibrations", etc.

Those were just a few major points I picked out, there were more.

My thoughts are it is highly likely this women is mentally retarded/mentally ill or Autistic and being taken advantage of for monetary reasons.

Just some things to think about..

• posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:50 PM
    link   
    I have a question, and those fo you who know me have an idea of my stance on this alien stuff.

Now going along with the open mind theory here, what if hypothetically the hybrid program is not just genetic. I suspect that it may also be or is mostly empathic memories, reincarnation if you know any thing about it.

Is possibly, inherited memories through empath genes. It is the only factor in my opinion, that merits a solid scientific basis.

Not following me, here is an example you can research. Many cultures around the world share uncanny correlations, even though they may have developed thousands of miles a part, and in different parts of history.

Like the Scottish, who as a people have perhaps the highest number of recorded empathy dominate people. If you don't believe it, thats fine, no one is asking you to. But is real and we all have empathy.

The most common form is emotional sence. Twins are the other phenomenon in the empath arena.

Point is, science and people through time have recorded this.

Isn't it possible, that it could be empath genes causeing the "reincarnation" which is inherited memories?

I'm trying to be objective with an open mind, did it work?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:50 PM
    link   
    reply to post by jkrog08

Some bloody good questions there - and I would be the last person to know these answers - perhaps you could email her yourself and see if she replies to you - as your post IS mature and without attack - she'd probably give you a go - but ANY negatives she already stated on another forum - she'd put straight to the rubbish (where they belong)...

Let me know how you go! I'm VERY interested in the reply (pending).

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:12 AM
    link   

Originally posted by BartS
    There are many other things an enlightened being could do to make a living.

Haha, that girl is not an enlightened being. If most aliens are just as caught up with their own minds and storylines like this girl, then they are no more spiritually advanced than the vast majority of humans.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:15 AM
    link   

I watched the entire video although I can't put my hands on fire for this I do recognize the language she spoke at the beginning. I, myself, has spoken similarly many times. Also, I was checking her site and the hieroglyphics she's written are the same I've written although I am a normal person and never wen through the things she went through, I too have been visited so many times by other beings and that my parents are aware of. I do believe this person, maybe because she was responsible for the death of 12 of her peers she still feels guilty about it. I hope she can overcome that.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:26 AM
    link   
    Sanni Ceto claims to be a hybrid.
    In Sanni's own words, this is what she is.

Commander Sanni Ceto explains...

A hybrid is technically a cross between two different species of plants, animals or beings. ET hybrids comprise a blending of characteristics from both species. In the case of an Esassani, which is a cross between a human and a Gray, such traits include the narrow face and albino hair from the Gray species, combined with earthling traits, such as being prone to earthling illnesses, and other things. Hybrids are not as robust as their full-blood parents. This mixture of their genes and DNA is flawed, due to interspecies incompatibility. Hybrids are created to prolong the Grays' existence as a way to carry on their dominant DNA into the future, by combining both species, which ultimately will enable the Earth people's DNA to survive as well, even after their planet and culture have been destroyed.
    sanniceto.tripod.com...

So it should be pretty easy for Sanni to show the Zeta Reticulan DNA and Genomic material that exist within the hybrid structure of her DNA. When comparing this to non-hybrid Earth people, this will become obvious to all those dumb foolish sceptics that just don't have an open mind.
    I mean, this video should be evidence enough for all and sundry, coupled with Sanni Ceto' explanation of the exact nature of her hybrid existence is. I believe all should be beyond doubt after merely watching a video.

Obviously the logic applied by the makers of the Video also believe that the video would be enough in convincing people and they have not sought out to provide the DNA evidence that would surely shut us all up.

I guess you just can't please those stupid sceptics, those close minded fools, hey OP.

I was sold on this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/360bd26a4177.jpg[/atsimg]

I mean who need irrefutable DNA evidence when you can use pencils.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:35 AM
    link   
    reply to post by atlasastro

Very true. If she is, in fact, not entirely human than she will not have human DNA. Wouldn't a simple swab of the cheek just prove ET life in one fell swoop?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:51 AM
    link   

Originally posted by falucho05

I watched the entire video although I can't put my hands on fire for this I do recognize the language she spoke at the beginning. I, myself, has spoken similarly many times. Also, I was checking her site and the hieroglyphics she's written are the same I've written although I am a normal person and never wen through the things she went through, I too have been visited so many times by other beings and that my parents are aware of. I do believe this person, maybe because she was responsible for the death of 12 of her peers she still feels guilty about it. I hope she can overcome that.

Groovy - this is exactly why I wrote the thread - so you experiencers can come out of the woodwork to share yours, and maybe enlighten the rest of us daft people who are none the wiser. Oh we THINK we know it all - how wrong we are... Thank you for stepping up and your information!

I'm waiting for mystiq - I'd like to know her take on Sanni Ceto!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:51 AM
    link   

Originally posted by hikix If she is, in fact, not entirely human than she will not have human DNA. Wouldn't a simple swab of the cheek just prove ET life in one fell swoop?

I thought she was claiming to be an alien soul reincarnated into a human shell? If so, I guess she would have entirely human DNA? Not that I believe anything about this, other than maybe she needs some help.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:52 AM
    link   
    i would really like to watch the videos, but they say they are not available right now and to try again later. i would really like to decide for myself.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:55 AM
    link   
    Thank you very very much for bringing this to light. At first I was sceptical to the point of rolling my eyes and laughing out loud. I don't mind admitting that before it was over I was moved to tears.

It really doesn't matter if she is a schitzophrenic retard or an alien from Zeta Riticuli, the message is about the most profound thing I have ever heard and somehow "resonates" with every fiber of 'MY' being.

So, for what it's worth, Star and Flag!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:58 AM
    link   

Originally posted by EnhancedInterrogator

Originally posted by hikix If she is, in fact, not entirely human than she will not have human DNA. Wouldn't a simple swab of the cheek just prove ET life in one fell swoop?

I thought she was claiming to be an alien soul reincarnated into a human shell? If so, I guess she would have entirely human DNA? Not that I believe anything about this, other than maybe she needs some help.

Thats what i thought at first also, but she said she has memory's of being in a tube surrounded by an amber liquid.. and in the beginning she even points out that her skin is extremely pale and sensitive to light and she has no pigmentation, almost like an albino... so, apparently she was designed in a lab by splicing human and grey DNA, then (somehow) dropped on Earth (somehow) going through 12 foster homes and winding up in Colorado (cause she really wanted to go there for some reason)

Actually, the more I reminisce on this story the less believable it sounds.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:08 AM
    link   

Originally posted by EnhancedInterrogator

She claimed something different here.

Sanni Ceto is a hybrid E.T. who incarnated in 1958
    and recalls her past life as the commander of the spacecraft that crashed in Roswell, New Mexico

sanniceto.tripod.com...
    Hybrid ET incarnated. It is as if she has covered all the bases. Are the two seperate. Was the ET hybrid and it incarnated in her. That is just a spirit Possesion via ET. I guess Fox Mulder may be needed to perform and ETorcism. That is an exorcism for hybrid ET possession.
    I wonder if her head will spin around? Now that would be a cool video.

But Senni actually describes what a Hybrid is.
    here: sanniceto.tripod.com...

As a commander of a spaceship, I wonder if she is as knowledgable as our Space Shuttle non-hybrid monkey commanders are on the technology and science behind our own simple and basic technology. That would make a great Video. I am sure her re-incarnated knowledge on astrophysics and cosmology would be just as appreciated as her Love bomb message.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:31 AM
    link   
    Can't see the video, looked at her website, trying to keep open mind... failing...

It's a bit odd that she keeps referring to herself as "commander". That's all a bit fifties sci-fi to me. I looked at her replies to questions and they just seemed lame.

I'm not a hardcore skeptic on these things. My favourite UFO documentary, ever, is Capturing the Light. And I don't rule out reincarnation: I think there are two or three really good cases that are (to me) convincing evidence that it can happen.

But the UFO phenomenon has always attracted... kooks. The kind of people that entirely populate the movie "Trekkies". I don't know if you've ever seen it, but it is a crash course in human weirdness. My feeling is that she's a fantasist, but I haven't seen the video. I looked on Google video of "Sanni Ceto" but nothing came up.

And as another poster pointed out, she makes dolls? Frankly, if I'd been the "commander" of an alien ship and reincarnated, even as a slighly nutty woman, I'd be trying to make something more useful and perhaps more technological.

On the subject of DNA testing, I feel compelled to point out that until comparatively recently, geneticists were quite happy to admit that they thought 90% od the DNA molecule had no purpose whatsoever. They even called it "junk" DNA. I never, for a moment, believed this awesome pronouncement and sure enough, it seems like it might not be true after all.

However, if you're going to try to find differences between "normal" human DNA (and where are you going to get that from, one wonders? How shall we define "normal"? That's not a question many people want to ask or answer) and, er, hybrid DNA, looking at only 10% of the molecule doesn't give me much confidence that you're going to find something.

So if scientists pronounced her DNA to be "normal" I wouldn't take that at face value either.
    ]
    I really don't know where I am on the whole "walk-in"/"indigo" thing. Except that I think there's a lot of BS around the subject. It's just a way for people to make themselves feel special. I have to say that the Project Camelot interview with the indigo child (conducted by Kerry, of course) was just atrocious.

I'm quite open to the idea of walk-ins... but the reality always seems so lame.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by rich23]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join