It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy filming more than saterlites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Well lets see if they film anything around these times:

Search Period Start: 12:00 Sunday, 09 August, 2009
Search Period End: 01:00 Monday, 10 August, 2009

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17118ebe1872.png[/atsimg]

www.heavens-above.com...

Search Period Start: 01:00 Monday, 10 August, 2009
Search Period End: 12:00 Monday, 10 August, 2009

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d97e254d18c.png[/atsimg]

www.heavens-above.com...

Search Period Start: 12:00 Monday, 10 August, 2009
Search Period End: 01:00 Tuesday, 11 August, 2009

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7b7f8d54fcb.png[/atsimg]

www.heavens-above.com...

Search Period Start: 01:00 Tuesday, 11 August, 2009
Search Period End: 12:00 Tuesday, 11 August, 2009

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9d6279f3648.png[/atsimg]

www.heavens-above.com...

The location is set to Dundee as well as the time, this confirm if what is being filmed are satellites or not.

[edit on 9/8/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

...the debunkertrolls have not been able to identify a single one of their 'satellites'.

SO...to you, satellites are imaginary too? Why else put quotation marks around the word?

Won't even comment on the childishness of the rest of the post, overall.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

...the debunkertrolls have not been able to identify a single one of their 'satellites'.

SO...to you, satellites are imaginary too? Why else put quotation marks around the word?

Won't even comment on the childishness of the rest of the post, overall.

I see you have been unable to positively identify the satellite in the video from the OP.

But that is to be expected, from you.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
At roughly 37 seconds in the first video it does an almost 90 degree turn at super high speed - no man made orbital vehicle is going to do that -

Having said that - a predator or other NON MANNED vehicle can do these types of turns , thats why they were invented, to be able to take the kind of G-Forces that humans are unable to - they are built for very strange flights - HIGH G as well as ultra long term loitering - the second video shows a loitering pattern which is what most of these vehicles actually do.

This could easily account for the flight patterns, problem now though - what on earth would they be doing over Dundee...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
WOW.... the people saying it's satellites.... I have to wonder if they even watched the video. Anyone that says those lights in the 2nd video were satellites have got their heads in a really really bad place..... a place where your brain is refusing to register something visually for which you don't believe in and using the most loose of logic to explain it away.

As for birds.... whilst possible that does not look like the natural motion of a bird to me. Birds tend to fly in patterns which may include swooping in sharp circles.... but that looked just way too much like a fluid regular speed and motion to me to be any sort of birds.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
These were posted on ATS just the other week, HOWEVER i personally don't think they have been given enough thought.

Particularly the second vid with the two objects, people have said "Birds/Bats/Insects" but i cant honestly see it and the biggest telling that they are not those is they are or appear to be above the cloud height towards the end of the vid. ....Does anyone agree with that ?

So birds bats or insects flying at that altitude would appear very slow even if they could get that high, And i think that that therefore rules them out.

I can logically only come to three conclusions:

1) Hidden technology of ours.

2) Extraterrestrial craft.

3) The video is faked.

I hope Ogarry555 signs onto ATS so we can get to know his set-up and see what is and what is not possible to see.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

It's not my job, nor responsibility, to watch junk YT videos and waste my time.

The info was generously provided by another poster, if YOU don't want to look for satellite correlations that's your perogative.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
It is not satellite. Period.
If it is a genuine footage and not faked, then it is brilliant. One of the best that I have seen recently. Clearly much better then the videos which get 200 flags here.
I am flagging it.
And again to those who claim it is satellite. Please watch it again, otherwise you lose credibility.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by deccal]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

3) The video is faked.

Definitly one of the three. Is there anyway to find it whether it is faked or not?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

It's not my job, nor responsibility, to watch junk YT videos and waste my time.

The info was generously provided by another poster, if YOU don't want to look for satellite correlations that's your perogative.

LOL so lets get this right... you refuse to watch the videos given as evidence.... yet you stand here debunking the videos you refuse to watch.

It all sounds familiar..... and reminds me of Stanton Friedman's 4 Major Rules of Debunkers. Rule D which is "Do one's research by proclamation rather than investigation. It is much easier, and nobody will know the difference anyway."

And people wonder why I have no respect for the debunkers. I shouldn't be surprised though that you would be brainwashed by closed minded thinking.... when you quote that fraud and master of all misinformation Carl Sagan in your signature.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal

Originally posted by ken10

3) The video is faked.

Definitly one of the three. Is there anyway to find it whether it is faked or not?

Short of someone from ATS going to his place to see his setup and actually watch it "live" for themselves it's difficult to say...... my personal opinion is it certainly doesn't look fake.

Looking at that dude's channel he has 250 videos sine September 2008.... that would be an awful lot of faked videos over a pretty damn long period for absolutely no gain at all. We always hear from the debunkers whenever someone is trying to make money from videos... here is a guy with a decent set up (yukon ranger 42x5 night vision) that most people wouldn't have access to... putting videos up for free as he records them.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Total Package

LOL!! Please read my other two posts in this thread and then point out where I've "debunked" the videos at any time! I can check back later, so there's no hurry.

Now, retract your claws, and we can play nicely.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mad bloke

Hmm.. interesting.

In that first vid at around 1:09 or 1:10 it 'appears' that as it's travelling downward (on the screen) it makes a very hard (camera) right turn.

I couldn't imagine a satellite doing that. But then, maybe I'm not seeing what's happening in the video correctly. It is a bit faded at that point in the vid.

Still, sould love to see the correlation of the vid timestamps to the Sat timetable posted by Chadwickus.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Agreed - they are not birds, and no way are they satellites - drones though could easily account for this.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

LOL!! Please read my other two posts in this thread and then point out where I've "debunked" the videos at any time! I can check back later, so there's no hurry.

Now, retract your claws, and we can play nicely.

Scroll up champ... the way you got your knickers in a twist when Exhuberant1 had a crack at the debunkers for once again coming up with theories without providing facts (as usual) just shows that you are well and truly a debunker yourself.... you took it as a personal insult even though you weren't involved.

See you also used Rule C of Stanton Friedman's rules of Debunkers as well..... "If one can't attack the data, attack the people. It is easier."

Now it's time for me to pull out my favourite get out of jail free card debunkers like to use.... but conveniently ignore themselves. "The burden of proof is with the person making the claim." If you claim they are satellites then back up the claim... don't just proclaim without investigation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join