It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy filming more than saterlites

page: 1.
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
hi ive been watching this guy on utube for a few weeks he just posted this and and a few others and i think he is genuin in what he films and catches some interesting stuff. check all the others most are saterllites but every now and then he films somthing like this.

check this one as well

[edit on 8-8-2009 by mad bloke]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mad bloke

Thanks for posting your video, mad bloke.

I think it's simply a satellite.

It appears to me to be moving in a "straight" line. I don't believe it's turning. I think the appearance of "turning" is being caused by the camera orientation being changed.

The "fading out" is also typical of a satellite.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Interesting. At least better than the typical "lights-in-the-sky" crap anyway. But, in the end there's no way to really determine from the video the height at which that object was flying, and there-by how fast or how large it is.

Could be a fighter plane, could be an SR-71, could be some SDI-type test, it could be really anything.

Seems to me this guy sees the same thing from the same place quite a bit?

Now, if we had an organized effort involving spotting the same object from several points, a large number of miles apart, and with on-screen heading and angle of elevation over-lays (computer generated from a surveyor's tripod arrangement with GPS?), that would be something.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Well your right there not saterllites not quite sure what those are? however they are satellites and that part were it looks like they move closer than further away then back again your seeing an elliptical orbit from the ground.Satellites can look like a drunk on the highway.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

The guy doing the videos needs to check his "UFO's against a satellite database such as Heavens Above.

www.heavens-above.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

ok that fair enough but some of his videos are good

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

yes i agree with you all his videos seem to be on very clear nights. ive thought about that but dont live near dundee.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Thanks again mad bloke.

I just know I'll cop a beating on here for saying this, but I think the 2nd & 3rd videos you posted could be birds......

There have been a significant number of threads here on ATS discussing very similar videos. If my memory serves me correctly (it mostly does!), I think there have been "UFO" videos posted from that area wherein the "UFO's" were shown to be birds. There was even discussion regarding the type of birds, the fact they travelled in pairs at night, etc...

If you do some ATS searches under "night vision", etc... you will find some very interesting discussions.

Unfortunately, the quality of these videos is very poor. With better quality video it might be possible to make out more detail.

No..... I'm not just a "debunker". I'm one of those who believes the only way to find the "real" ones is to identify those that aren't "real".

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Satellites??? You have to be kidding people.

Can anyone produce some proof that satellites (two of them) can perform maneuvers of the second video's intensity?

As for the camera "angle" moving, if you notice the stars - why wouldn't the angle (orientation) of the stars change if the camera's orientation was adjusted?

I film a lot, and sorry, you can tell if the orientation of the camera is adjusted while tracking objects, especially in the heavens. It would look as if the camera did a 180 or even 360 - the human brain would detect it because of the orientation of the starts would not match up (as you would see the orientation of the angle change).

Now, as for them being UFOs or what ever, perhaps yes, perhaps no. It "looks" real, but again - ufology has been duped too many times - so, they could be 'CGI" or even pen lights on a screen... perhaps they are UFOs, but to say they are satellites? next someone will say it was Venus' light being reflected by the Moon in conjunction with Uranus' shadow… that is more believable then stating their satellites.

LOL satellites.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

i have seen on some of these videos that the filmer has also began to question some of what he see and trys to explain it as bird or insects so its ok.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I like the vids but would be better to get a bit more stability with the camera. Maybe a tripod with a good mount ?

I have seen plenty satilites my self and they tend to track across the sky fast straight and at a constant speed.

Most of it looks like satilites to me but as previous posters have said it is kind of hard to tell because of the camera movment realtive to the object.

In saying that if only 1 video showed something turning or moving at 100g's as his youtube channel says then I would be impressed.

Gary if you read this so we can get a better idea of how the objects are moving in relation to the stars can you pan out more and track the object with a good tripod and mount setup?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jpmail

i have invited him t be a member of ats. so he can post his own vids instead of me.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mad bloke
reply to post by Sam60

i have seen on some of these videos that the filmer has also began to question some of what he see and trys to explain it as bird or insects so its ok.

Fair enough.

I wish the videos were clearer.

Making the videos from a TV screen like that & then making things worse via Youtube is a terrible way to do things.

Edit to add:

I just saw your post (above). It will be good if he turns up here. I hope he likes an argument!

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
hes a scott so better watch out if he does. but some of his other videos are very convincing.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I've never seen satellites doing the doh see doh before, so not satellites, even the child picked up on that, and also noticed a satellite that did come into view at some stage.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
I've never seen satellites doing the doh see doh before, so not satellites, even the child picked up on that, and also noticed a satellte that did come into view at some stage.

The "doh see doh".....now I haven't heard that for a long time!

Regarding the 3rd video posted here, have a good look at some of the very similar videos that have been previously been posted on ATS that turned out to be birds.

The birds really can look like that on this night vision equipment.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Birds are the first port of call, i've seen them in the same circumstance although not with special equipment, just the eyeball in a night sky

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Night vision is only good for catching UFOs in hover.
If standing around long enough you should catch a beam
coming down from above.
I think there will also be a beam to the ground.

Also daylight with and without night vision comparisons might find
some in hover.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Good find!

Amazing how the debunkertrolls have not been able to identify a single one of their 'satellites'.

I bet not one of them has visited any of the websites which track satellites and give their locations...

<<   2 >>

join