It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wesley Chapel, Florida, Triangle UFO July 17, 2009

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I've seen the triangle UFO. 1985 or 1986. I had a friend with me. I made us take turns describing what we saw so we each knew the other wasn't crazy.

A few years later, I ran into some one in the state guard and we talked about UFOs.

He had a friend who CLAIMED he guarded something called "The Light System." His friend described to him what he saw in the hanger. The guy I was talking to was describing what his friend claimed.

What was described was the triangle I saw.

First, what *I* saw. It flew directly over me and my friend. It was at night but it was low enough that we got a great look at it. It was big. Didn't make a sound.

It had three white'ish-blue'ish lights on the bottom. Nothing in the middle. As it flew over us, we wondered out loud ifit was going to try to pull us in. In the back, it had multiple square portals of the same color. I couldn't tell if it was windows or part of the engine. We waited to see if something would peek out the window. No luck.

What I was told afew years later;

It's called"The Light System." It can create holographic images in the sky. It's going to be used in a mock UFO invasion. We will think we are being invaded by UFOs.

We will think we are being attacked by UFOs. The UFO will be holographs projected by these. When we are on the brink of being destroyed, the "real" UFOs will show up to save us.

From there, the explanation becomes more bizarre then it already is.

But I have seen this. And that's what I was told about it in a chance conversation.

Given all the events right now, I have finally decided to share this with you to do with as you wish. If events happen as I described them, remember this post. The government and the aliens are not our friend.

If life on earth was the Matrix, I think we would be at the part just before when Neo swallows the red pill.

Anyway, I know it's a crazy story. What you do with the information is up to you.

Good luck and peace until war.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MorganFloridaMUFON

Hi Morgan, thanks for the videos.

When I tried to open the links in the embedded videos (I like to play them full size and I can't do that while they're embedded), I got this message:

"The URL contained a malformed video ID. " from youtube.

Only the link directly above "UK" worked for me, and that one isn't embedded like the others, not sure what is up with that.

The thing that strikes me very odd about the video in the OP of this thread is the pendulum-like motion. Aircraft don't typically move in pendulum-like motions, but objects which are tethered or otherwise attached to a pivot do.

I agree the no-wind situation seems to make a kite highly unlikely. However a good investigator might be able to think of some other objects which 3 lights could be attached to that could be tethered or otherwise attached to a pivot. And if there was a temperature inversion, that could open the possibility of looking for the light sources on the ground as well as the air.

Some of the other triangle video I've seen looks like the craft is really flying, but what this video shows just doesn't look like a flying motion.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
When they mentioned that it looked tethered, the first thing I thought was balloon before kite. Kites would act erratically at some point at that height, and would be much more likely to fall. I can't remember (if it was mentioned) how long the thing sat up there, but I would expect a kite to lose its height or at least swing about a bit more.

So I would throw my vote in for tethered balloon.

I think it's a neat video though, and I'm not sure why someone would put lights on a balloon unless they were trying to hoax, but then again I'm still not sure why UFOs would have lights either.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Case Reopened

Thanks for all the kind responses. I know it's been a while but I have been very busy with MUFON and have completed many cases since. This is no secret but we are reopening the case. Many suggestions and thoughts in the above comments are welcome and received well. The police reports were closed and I was given the run around on retrieving the police reports. We have had multiple reports about the object in question and 3 separate videos of completely separate witnesses. So we know it's most likely a real object we just do not know if it is a man made mis-identified object/ hoax or a true unknown. We will get to the bottom of it soon.

Here is the old report on the originating case. A lot of information is no longer relevant due to new information available. Again sorry I never posted here after these discussions. i will post more here including the new videos from a new witness.

www....(nolink)/?kyz2lckfb2b8ldg

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join