It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wesley Chapel, Florida, Triangle UFO July 17, 2009

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MorganFloridaMUFON

thanks for joining us in the conversation Morgan

the videos you posted are not working so i thought i would help to fix them.

I have done a little digging and found a lot of similarities about the suspected UFO seen in Wesley Chapel and other similar or exact sightings both local and abroad.

Sightings of this very formation of lights are also report on MUFON CMS.

Also here is video captured last year from the same area in March.

Now at this point I was thinking miss-identification or elaborate hoax but I noticed video of the "exact" object from other places around the world. Examples below. These additional videos will show that the Hoax theory or RC / kite theory may not be feasible unless it is the most popular type of kite in the world and everyone flies them mostly at night.

Brazil

Belgium

UK Daytime Sighting

California

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Thank you much, It's a bit of a learning curver in here but i'll figure it out soon.

Morgan

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MorganFloridaMUFON

no problem , click on this link to see instructions on that
files.abovetopsecret.com...

What is being rumored is this may be a military long range reconnaissance craft of some kind with unknown mode of propulsion called the TR-3B Platform. This is not my conclusion but rather just a theory based off what has been witnessed. It has also been observed that sightings of this particular type of craft is usually after reports of other UFO sightings have been made. I can't substantiate this but I will look into it. As far as case number 18256 the conclusion is unknown. Sheriffs officers also witnessed the object and are interested in find the source if it is a hoax because what they did was very illegal and dangerous specially if tethered. This is because it is above a major highway and small municipal airport. I would lean more towards the military theory because of the volume of the exact craft seen around the world.

If anyone knows about or has other reference videos or evidence we are always interested in what you can contribute.

Morgan Beall
MUFON Field Investigator

is there any written report from the Police officers that we can read ?

did you read it and can you share it with us ?

where can i view the entire Mufon report on this case ?

in other words where is your investigation report and where is the case file that shows Mufon received your report and their findings based on your report ?

thanks

[edit on 9-8-2009 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Nevermind.. Problem fixed

[edit on 8/9/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by easynow

Thanks for posting this easynow, this is one of the better videos I have seen in sometime (beats all the CGI, birds, flares, etc). It appears to me that it could possibly be either a stealth blimp (due to the motions), the rumored TR-3B (due to shape and appearance), or a true UFO. I do not like the kite theory because it looks WAY to big to be a kite, even with the general lack of perspective. I also do not think it is a hoax (RC toy) because I truly believed the peoples reaction to be genuine, as well the overall feel and appearance of the video. Good video, I am interested to see what, if any further evidence from this documented sighting can be found.

If its the TR3b then Aliens exist. The only person ever to talk about that craft and claims it exists also claims it was back engineered from alien technology...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Giant Triangle UFO in the sky--REAL
www.youtube.com...

This one is easy. The landing gear covers accumulate the
high voltage electrostatic energy pulsed and transmitted to the
air that glows. The air is glowing, it not headlights or engines.
I almost said transmuted but Tesla did that do, check it out.
If you can. The Illuminati will never tell you anything real about
Tesla.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

easy ? landing gear not needed.
those are the Tesla inspired flux capacitors which makes the glow.
not all Tesla it seems, he was in contact with Aliens from Mars
and was probably receiving instructions for the Tunguska blast.
yes many illuminati secrets and some may have been seen here in Florida.
do Telsa coils make color Blue at nightime ?

[edit on 9-8-2009 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Streamer are blue.
Ends of a coil complete a circuit through the air.
The high voltage end should be in the middle of the craft.
Thus a path for blue streamers.

The white light is illuminated air from electrostatic charged craft.
It just seems to be from those round areas at the back.

Main propulsion in the Tesla UFO theory is right through the
center of the craft surrounding the entire craft with transmitted
air currents. The same idea Tesla had to power the world through
the air, but never did, is working in UFOs. The equipment is
practically the same.

And the same push of one wire or no wire electricity in the air with
electrical forces taking over. From levitation in the air in a lab to
UFOs now.

ED: Best to read Tesla and not the alien news front.
You find out the 'death ray' was fiction and he said so.
ED+: Actually the ray was an improved propulsion, exactly
what the Illuminati want to lie about.

[edit on 8/9/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 8/9/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

another possible triangle craft in California ?

when will the goverment admit these exist ?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tonygal

It looks like the Lockheed TR-3B. I've seen it myself a few times around midnight in Orlando, generally near the Orlando Airport and near Lockheed's Sand Lake Rd facility. Lockheed also has a facility in Ocala. It's probably one of ours. But great video!!

you will also like this video from California. Watch at the end where it slowly generates a large ball of light, and its gone.

vids.myspace.com...

hi tonygal

thanks for your reply and thanks for the video. i am not sure what to think about that one. it gives me the cgi impression but never the less.....it's a cool vid.

interesting you say you have seen a possible TR-3b near Orlando ? there have been many interesting ufo reports from there. i saw a really weird ufo here in central Florida back in the mid eighties , but i don't think it was a triangle craft. yes i also live here and i am familiar with the places you mentioned, in fact i have driven by those places many times.

here is the Belgium triangle

www.geocities.com...

Ohio triangle

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A RECENT PHENOMENON?

One reason that black triangles are considered to be manmade military aircraft is the mistaken impression that all sightings of these craft have been within the last twenty years. However, research on past UFO reports has uncovered a significant number of triangle-shaped UFOs dating as far back as the 1930's and possibly even before.

www.theparanormalreport.com...

www.triangularufos.com...

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Great Video
100% not a kite, way to big and stayed in the same spot for 2 and a half hours? I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Thanks for posting those extra videos, easynow & MorganFloridaMUFON.

To my mind, all of those videos have varying problems (video taken through glass, poor points of reference, poor quality, etc...) so I keep my "skeptic hat" on with them. Nevertheless I enjoyed viewing them.

It's the last 2 you mention that really intrigue me.

The Belgium "triangle" flap was so well documented, I believe something went on there that was quite out of the norm. That famous "triangle" photo just sits there taunting one as to the possibilities of what might have been flying around during those weeks.

The Ohio "triangle" is also extremely interesting. There were many witnesses & there is that very odd video/picture sequence.

I've read a fair bit regarding the mooted T3B craft. I remain skeptical, but very interested.

I guess the only way to ever really "know" is to clearly see one of these things for oneself.

Thanks again for the videos & the info.

Kind regards
Sam60

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I saw triangle UFO a year or two ago near Port St Lucie, which is about 100 miles SW of Wesley Chapel. The lights in this video look blue. The one I saw was like the famous Belgium triangle, three white/orange lights with a small flashing red light in the center. The flashing red light leads me to believe it was a military craft or I misidentified a normal plane. Though if it was a military craft, I don't understand why they would fly near such highly populated areas.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I want to state that it's really BAD FORM to call logical questioning "dis info" IMHO... Seriously, how else can we possibly get at the truth?

ATS is all about the denial of ignorance, one of the best ways to deny ignorance is to question, investigate and proffer theories when the evidence at hand is unidentifiable.

In my mind, Sam60 is doing an admirable job of trying to figure out what this is,

That being said, I also want to thank "MorganFloridaMUFON" for dropping by and contributing to the discussion.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Uh oh....The head dis-info agent.....er...reptoid is here!

j/k

Well said, I couldn't imagine what ufology would be like if everyone blindly believed anything they were told or shown in a youtube video. And we think it is not respected now...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PearlPop
Great Video
100% not a kite, way to big and stayed in the same spot for 2 and a half hours? I don't think so.

Agreed. 2 reasons:

1) The LED's required to give off that much brightness from that distance would be too heavy to launch from a mylar/thin-skinned type kite.

2) The lack of wind on the ground, as evidenced from lack of noise, and stillness over the water would make it difficult of not impossible to launch a kite from the ground. Even if there were winds at higher elevation, u would still have to get it up there somehow.

Military? Possibly. A true unknown at this point.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I want to state that it's really BAD FORM to call logical questioning "dis info" IMHO... Seriously, how else can we possibly get at the truth?

ATS is all about the denial of ignorance, one of the best ways to deny ignorance is to question, investigate and proffer theories when the evidence at hand is unidentifiable.

sorry about that Springer , and i apologize to You and Sam60 for saying that. of course this was a knee jerk reaction statement because of this picture...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31b8abbc1ae5.jpg[/atsimg]

it seemed a bit much and since the weather report for that day showed almost no wind and he was embracing the kite explanation i didn't see the logic in posting it.

Yes i was wrong to say that and i apologize to everyone , and i won't let it happen again.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Long streamer.
In blue.

Bunched up against the flat bottom of a craft they just
dissipate into the air.

The white air glows are from a lower voltage.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

The guys speaking on the video mentioned the possibility of it being a kite.

It's a pity the video isn't clearer......as always!

Yeah it was stationary and he still couldn't hold the camera steady... no tripod? how about holding it against a tree or post or something

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Sam60

The guys speaking on the video mentioned the possibility of it being a kite.

It's a pity the video isn't clearer......as always!

Yeah it was stationary and he still couldn't hold the camera steady... no tripod? how about holding it against a tree or post or something

....... or on his mate's flat head

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join