It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wesley Chapel, Florida, Triangle UFO July 17, 2009

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
check out this video of a triangle ufo captured on camera in Florida, July of 2009. a Mufon field investigator has supposedly termed this case as a "true unknown"

A Wesley Chapel, Florida, triangle UFO sighting has been termed a "true unknown" by Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) Field Investigator Morgan Beall.

The July 17, 2009, sighting has multiple witnesses and the event was videotaped. The object had three points of light. Two of the lights were white, and a third light was blue.

The object hovered in the sky, but tilted back and forth, throughout the multi-hour sighting.

The object returned to that same location again on July 25, 2009, and was also videotaped by the witnesses

www.examiner.com...

MUFON case# 18256

[edit on 8-8-2009 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Man...

Putting LEDs on RC planes and helicopters never gets old!

Oh wait, yes it does

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thanks for posting the video & the report, easynow.

The guys speaking on the video mentioned the possibility of it being a kite.

In the MUFON report, the description of the movement & the manner in which the object stayed in the same general area for so long also support that idea.

It's a pity the video isn't clearer......as always!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

The guy on the video said the way it's hovering there is ALMOST like a kite, not that it could be a kite.
The video also mentions the fact that there is almost no wind.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLink
reply to post by Sam60

The guy on the video said the way it's hovering there is ALMOST like a kite, not that it could be a kite.
The video also mentions the fact that there is almost no wind.

Fair enough.....

Regarding "almost no wind", there can be a great deal of variation between wind velocity at ground level vs even modest heights.

Also there wouldn't need to be a great deal of wind to support a well designed & constructed kite, which it could well be if it's a well-planned hoax.

Don't misunderstand me..... I'm not blindly advocating the "kite" hypothesis. I'm simply thinking about it & discussing it....that's all.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I understand sam60.
Also just to add to the kite theory if you look at 6:45 or so when he zooms out and scrolls down not only can you see that it is very high up for a kite, but you can also see lights reflecting off what seems to be water, and very smooth glass like water at that.
Indicative of zero wind which would make it difficult to get a kite off the ground much less up to the speedier wind currents.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I understand sam60.
Also just to add to the kite theory if you look at 6:45 or so when he zooms out and scrolls down not only can you see that it is very high up for a kite, but you can also see lights reflecting off what seems to be water, and very smooth glass like water at that.
Indicative of zero wind which would make it difficult to get a kite off the ground much less up to the speedier wind currents.

I'll have another look for the things you describe.

I can't do that for a few hours.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thanks for posting this easynow, this is one of the better videos I have seen in sometime (beats all the CGI, birds, flares, etc). It appears to me that it could possibly be either a stealth blimp (due to the motions), the rumored TR-3B (due to shape and appearance), or a true UFO. I do not like the kite theory because it looks WAY to big to be a kite, even with the general lack of perspective. I also do not think it is a hoax (RC toy) because I truly believed the peoples reaction to be genuine, as well the overall feel and appearance of the video. Good video, I am interested to see what, if any further evidence from this documented sighting can be found.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Blue streamers on the front apex or the central location.
I was hoping for a daylight triangle.
The standard rear landing gear covers have the white
electrostatic discharges.
The air is lit up, those are not lamps or headlights or
any Edison filament bulb.
And not from a xenon or any gas encapsulated bulb from Tesla.
More like light outside in the air that is glowing from a Tesla coil.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

It looks like the Lockheed TR-3B. I've seen it myself a few times around midnight in Orlando, generally near the Orlando Airport and near Lockheed's Sand Lake Rd facility. Lockheed also has a facility in Ocala. It's probably one of ours. But great video!!

you will also like this video from California. Watch at the end where it slowly generates a large ball of light, and its gone.

vids.myspace.com...

[edit on 9-8-2009 by tonygal]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonygal
reply to post by easynow

It looks like the Lockheed TR-3B. I've seen it myself a few times around midnight in Orlando, generally near the Orlando Airport and near Lockheed's Sand Lake Rd facility. Lockheed also has a facility in Ocala. It's probably one of ours. But great video!!

you will also like this video from California. Watch at the end where it slowly generates a large ball of light, and its gone.

vids.myspace.com...

Do you realise that's been proven to be a CGI-rendered video?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I understand sam60.

OK.....

I've had another good look at exactly the section of video you have noted.

I still don't see why it can't be a kite.

Here are some kite pictures I found.....

This one is from the early 1900's, showing that very large kites have been around for quite a while.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7c5fd446439.jpg[/atsimg]

This one is simply a large triangle kite. Why couldn't LED's be put on something of this shape & size (even larger) to produce the effect in the video?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32f845e46d31.gif[/atsimg]

This one shows how big these things can get.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31b8abbc1ae5.jpg[/atsimg]

During the commentary, one of the guys says it's movement is almost as if it's quote "tethered" unquote.

Also, as I said before....just because there was very little or no wind at ground level, it does not mean there was not enough wind to fly such a thing at a greater height.

It also just "hung" around for hours, which is the that really suggests to me it is not a "black op" or "extraterrestrial" craft.

I going to stick with the kite hypothesis for now.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
kites and Rc toys

in order for the R.C. Toy theory to work you would have to assume the witnesses are lying because i can't think of any toy that could fly for a couple hours wether it be battery or gas powered.

the kite theory is a failure because there was almost no wind that day or the next.

www.wunderground.com...

try getting one of those kites you posted a picture of to even fly with no wind

skeptics are grasping at straws here people....pay attention and see the dis info being spread

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
kites and Rc toys

in order for the R.C. Toy theory to work you would have to assume the witnesses are lying because i can't think of any toy that could fly for a couple hours wether it be battery or gas powered.

the kite theory is a failure because there was almost no wind that day or the next.

www.wunderground.com...

try getting one of those kites you posted a picture of to even fly with no wind

skeptics are grasping at straws here people....pay attention and see the dis info being spread

Just wondering....

Are you classifying my attempts at reasonable discussion as "disinfo"?

I am doing my best to provide interesting points of conjecture regarding the material you posted. Isn't that the whole point of ATS?

Well, back on topic....

As for the wind, I mentioned twice that wind conditions could be quite different where the object is, as compared to the location (& therefore height) where the guys are filming the video.

Perhaps I can find some wind observations per time & height.

I would probably be amongst the most excited people on this forum if I could truly believe this is a "triangle" craft. But, how can I arrive at that belief if I don't explore what I see as other possibilities?

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Nice find easynow!

sam60 you are entitled to your opinion, as am I. All I am saying is in my opinion the kite theory is very unlikely if not impossible.

Also, in regard to the RC comment: I have been into RC's for a long time, both battery and nitro powered and that craft is no RC!

If it was battery powered you would not get 2 hours runtime out of it.
If it was Nitro powered same as above plus you would hear it.

Granted we don't have an actual 2 hour video of the craft and are forced to go on the word of those who had the experience. So really I guess runtime is irrelevant but whatever, it's just my thoughts on it.

Man made or Extra Terresrial, I don't Know.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Nice find easynow!

sam60 you are entitled to your opinion, as am I. All I am saying is in my opinion the kite theory is very unlikely if not impossible.

I agree entirely, ShadowLink.

IMHO it is most likely to be a kite.

However, as easynow & you point out, there are definitely problems with the kite idea.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
It could be a large triangle shaped helium balloon with led's attached and tethered to the ground.That would have no problem staying up there for more than 2 hours.
Personally i dont think it is, just throwing an idea into the mix.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

I have done a little digging and found a lot of similarities about the suspected UFO seen in Wesley Chapel and other similar or exact sightings both local and abroad.

Sightings of this very formation of lights are also report on MUFON CMS.

Also here is video captured last year from the same area in March.

Now at this point I was thinking miss-identification or elaborate hoax but I noticed video of the "exact" object from other places around the world. Examples below. These additional videos will show that the Hoax theory or RC / kite theory may not be feasible unless it is the most popular type of kite in the world and everyone flies them mostly at night.

Brazil

Belgium

UK

California

What is being rumored is this may be a military long range reconnaissance craft of some kind with unknown mode of propulsion called the TR-3B Platform. This is not my conclusion but rather just a theory based off what has been witnessed. It has also been observed that sightings of this particular type of craft is usually after reports of other UFO sightings have been made. I can't substantiate this but I will look into it. As far as case number 18256 the conclusion is unknown. Sheriffs officers also witnessed the object and are interested in find the source if it is a hoax because what they did was very illegal and dangerous specially if tethered. This is because it is above a major highway and small municipal airport. I would lean more towards the military theory because of the volume of the exact craft seen around the world.

If anyone knows about or has other reference videos or evidence we are always interested in what you can contribute.

Morgan Beall
MUFON Field Investigator

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MorganFloridaMUFON

Thanks Morgan.....

It is very kind of you to reply with this info.

It's getting late here now, so I'll have a good look at all that tomorrow.

I will be extremely interested in any further info about this.

Kind regards
Sam60

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Nice video, flagged!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join